• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Who's the furthest left

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I'm forming a mental picture of the order of active lefties here, as they would stand in a political line. So far, I've ranked the site lefties like this, starting from furthest left, but please update if you think I have them out of order, or if I missed any.

@ObamacareForever
@sensible don
@write on
@EatTheRich
@Bugsy McGurk
@PhilFish
@middleview
@bdtex
@PNWest

Lol.

Lol.

+10 everyone.
You had so much promise. Ah well, just another one of 'those'.

@bdtex told ya I'd figure it out fast .

EvMetro

Mayor
So far, it doesn't still looks like I've got the order right. @ObamacareForever immediately posted a lefty style inversion of the opening post, and @PhilFish came in just a little to his right. Looks like @bdtex verified his position from the safety of the shadows, but didn't say anything unwise.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So far, it doesn't still looks like I've got the order right. @ObamacareForever immediately posted a lefty style inversion of the opening post, and @PhilFish came in just a little to his right. Looks like @bdtex verified his position from the safety of the shadows, but didn't say anything unwise.
you're supposedly a smart cookie... but the theory is waning, fast. i'm sure you'll figure it out before your schtick runs out of gas...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Jeff Davis must be turning over in his grave at Hollywood Cemetery. You came in ahead of me. LOL!
that was cool huh? he's totally spewing nonsense now...and it didnt really take any effort. at all.

he was so promising there for a while...but instead comes to be that he falls in the crazy bucket, just like that...

EvMetro

Mayor
Lol, there's no need to start posting the usual lefty evasion andcted herrings. It won't effect the order.

Lol, there's no need to start posting the usual lefty evasion andcted herrings. It won't effect the order.
Everyone of those people's views are not as simple as putting a nice dot on line somewhere.

You will have to engage them as individuals to understand their unique political and world views.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I'm forming a mental picture of the order of active lefties here, as they would stand in a political line. So far, I've ranked the site lefties like this, starting from furthest left, but please update if you think I have them out of order, or if I missed any.

@ObamacareForever
@sensible don
@write on
@EatTheRich
@Bugsy McGurk
@PhilFish
@middleview
@bdtex
@PNWest

wth, let's try..

what expressed position(s) of mine garner my #6 rank.

be explicit, with reference.

EvMetro

Mayor
Everyone of those people's views are not as simple as putting a nice dot on line somewhere.

You will have to engage them as individuals to understand their unique political and world views.
This has merit, my hat is off to you for understanding this. This is probably the most impressive post I've seen from you on this site.

On that note, I've engaged with everyone on the order line that I proposed, and the order I've proposed is EXACTLY because of my assessment after engaging as you described. I'm asking for suggestions to tweak my perception to be even more accurate. Any suggestions of changes, why?

EvMetro

Mayor
wth, let's try..

what expressed position(s) of mine garner my #6 rank.

be explicit, with reference.
My perceptions that I base this order off of are not about any specific references, but rather off of the average of interactions. There is one huge qualifier in my world that automatically places people to the left of center, and you fit that first one. This is the inability to differentiate objectively searching for the truth from seeking information that validates subjective thought. This is generally where people default left in my opinion, regardless of their claimed political positions. This leads to the next default, which is not being able to acknowledge and articulate the difference between politically motivated censorship and altruistic censorship for the good of a community. This seems to put you in left field for twittergate and how relevant censorship is to the current political landscape.

Last edited:

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
that was cool huh? he's totally spewing nonsense now...and it didnt really take any effort. at all.

he was so promising there for a while...but instead comes to be that he falls in the crazy bucket, just like that...
He inspired me to go back to my old avatar, at least for awhile. Couple years ago, at a susbcribers-only left leaning site, I was threatened with a ban if I didn't ditch the avatar. A few other avatars I tried got shot down too. It's tough being a Centrist Dem/left-leaning moderate. I settled on this one. I don't think anyone there knows who she is. Varina Davis and Winnie Davis were too obvious.

Carrie.jpg

middleview

President
Supporting Member

@ObamacareForever
@sensible don
@write on
@EatTheRich
@Bugsy McGurk
@PhilFish
@middleview
@bdtex
@PNWest
This is important shit! Gotta figure out labels to throw at people you disagree with. No other issue is more compelling.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
He inspired me to go back to my old avatar, at least for awhile. Couple years ago, at a susbcribers-only left leaning site, I was threatened with a ban if I didn't ditch the avatar. A few other avatars I tried got shot down too. It's tough being a Centrist Dem/left-leaning moderate. I settled on this one. I don't think anyone there knows who she is. Varina Davis and Winnie Davis were too obvious.

View attachment 73376
aaaah good ole Winder McGavock.... i'd know her anywhere...

(kidding)

EvMetro

Mayor
After decades of posting on various political forum sites, I've NEVER encountered a lefty who could demonstrate that he can differentiate objectively search for the truth from subjectively searching for information to validate what he thinks or wants the truth to be. I don't think one could still be considered a lefty if he were able to quantify objectively searching for the truth and isolating it from subjectively searching for information that validates what he wants the truth to be.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
My perceptions that I base this order off of are not about any specific references, but rather off of the average of interactions. There is one huge qualifier in my world that automatically places people to the left of center, and you fit that first one. This is the inability to differentiate objectively searching for the truth from seeking information that validates subjective thought. This is generally where people default left in my opinion, regardless of their claimed political positions. This leads to the next default, which is not being able to acknowledge and articulate the difference between politically motivated censorship and altruistic censorship for the good of a community. This seems to put you in left field for twittergate and how relevant censorship is to the current political landscape.
we've not engaged in an objective discussion....hence the issue. see?

you're lost in your own subjective miasma..

middleview

President
Supporting Member
After decades of posting on various political forum sites, I've NEVER encountered a lefty who could demonstrate that he can differentiate objectively search for the truth from subjectively searching for information to validate what he thinks or wants the truth to be. I don't think one could still be considered a lefty if he were able to quantify objectively searching for the truth and isolating it from subjectively searching for information that validates what he wants the truth to be.
Ah, mind reading in support of gibberish and circular logic. How entertaining.
How many complete and coherent sentences do we have here.

After decades of posting on various political forum sites, I've NEVER encountered a lefty who could demonstrate that he can differentiate objectively search for the truth from subjectively searching for information to validate what he thinks or wants the truth to be.

Well, pretty bizarre grammar, for sure.

Lefties cannot demonstrate that he can differentiate objectively search for the truth from subjectively searching for information....er, what?

So in your opinion lefties are only looking for a source that validates what he thinks.

And your evidence supporting this is what? Oh. You have none. Just your opinion in an attempt to discredit anyone you disagree with. This is simply your way of discrediting information that disagrees with what you have declared to be the truth.