• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Who's the furthest left

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Ah, mind reading in support of gibberish and circular logic. How entertaining.
How many complete and coherent sentences do we have here.

After decades of posting on various political forum sites, I've NEVER encountered a lefty who could demonstrate that he can differentiate objectively search for the truth from subjectively searching for information to validate what he thinks or wants the truth to be.

Well, pretty bizarre grammar, for sure.

Lefties cannot demonstrate that he can differentiate objectively search for the truth from subjectively searching for information....er, what?

So in your opinion lefties are only looking for a source that validates what he thinks.

And your evidence supporting this is what? Oh. You have none. Just your opinion in an attempt to discredit anyone you disagree with. This is simply your way of discrediting information that disagrees with what you have declared to be the truth.
You've got to help figure out what sock this dude is. The posting style is familiar but I can't place it...

EvMetro

Mayor
I never really expect that lefties will ever respond to opening posts with something that demonstrates they read and understood it, let alone an on topic reply. @ObamacareForever however, replied in his second attempt at answering the opening post with a regular adult looking reply that one would see on a regular civilized discussion board. For that, I've reconsidered the order that I've been seeing:

@sensible don
@write on
@EatTheRich
@Bugsy McGurk
@PhilFish
@middleview
@bdtex
@ObamacareForever
@PNWest

EvMetro

Mayor
The inability to isolate and separate objective thinking from subjective thinking is not the only thing that gets a lefty on the lefty list by default. The various and often amazing ways that lefties evade discussing opening post topics with a reply that demonstrates they read and understood it are a giant spotlight that shines upon lefties and identifies them. Divert, convert, invert, dodge, redirect, deflect, J6, derail, but Trump, or otherwise evade. You can spot a lefty before they tell you what political policies they believe in, just watch how they evade.

Look back through the thread, and look at how many people evaded. Look at how much effort is put into derailing and evading.

I never really expect that lefties will ever respond to opening posts with something that demonstrates they read and understood it, let alone an on topic reply. @ObamacareForever however, replied in his second attempt at answering the opening post with a regular adult looking reply that one would see on a regular civilized discussion board. For that, I've reconsidered the order that I've been seeing:

@sensible don
@write on
@EatTheRich
@Bugsy McGurk
@PhilFish
@middleview
@bdtex
@ObamacareForever
@PNWest
Wait wait wait...
I am want to let me troll flag fly.

EvMetro

Mayor
Wait wait wait...
I am want to let me troll flag fly.
If you look back through the thread, you'll see that you were the only one to answer the opening post the way a typical forum is supposed to work, with a reply that demonstrates that you read and understood the opening post. Not only that, but your reply had merit! I used to assume that you were Tex's sock since he's afraid to engage in debate with me, and I even wondered if you were just a computer program because so many of your posts were so short and didn't really say anything. Your post on this thread however, clears up some of my apparent misconceptions of who you are.

Do you think I have the order right on my list from left to right?

EvMetro

Mayor
There is a reason why lefties fight so hard to evade discussing being lefties. This is because even lefties know that lefties don't have the same credibility as righties do. I just added a lot of information about why lefties claim to be further right than they really are over on the special thread I started about lefties who actually claim to be further right than they are.

The thread below has lots of great information and history behind leftness, I would think every lefty would want this knowledge:

EatTheRich

President
I think the farthest left you get is anarchist or Pol Potist. We don’t have anyone who fits that description here. Then there are Blanquists and ultraleft-communists. We don’t have any of those either. The most left-wing view represented on this board therefore is Trotskyist communism which is my point of view. I would argue therefore that I am the most left-wing poster.

EvMetro

Mayor
I think the farthest left you get is anarchist or Pol Potist. We don’t have anyone who fits that description here. Then there are Blanquists and ultraleft-communists. We don’t have any of those either. The most left-wing view represented on this board therefore is Trotskyist communism which is my point of view. I would argue therefore that I am the most left-wing poster.
Thank you for your on topic reply! I've come to a point where I don't trust the political identifying terms of the past, and just categorize people by how they behave and what they say or post. In the current political landscape, I only recognize lefties and righties.

Regardless of the order I perceived you to be in or the order that you specified, your ability to reply with a post that demonstrated that you read and understood the opening post. My hat is off to you for this, it suggests that there is potential, however remote, that civilized political discussion can be had in this troubled little forum.

As for you being the furthest left on this board, I respect your assessment. Since my perception of lefties as a group is basically just a bunch of political goons, crooks and atheist commies, you could never rank furthest left as long as you are able to demonstrate having read and understood thevopening post. These days, anything besides constant derailing, diverting, converting, redefining, censoring, inverting, or otherwise evading from a lefty is remarkable.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Sensible don posted something of merit the other day on a musk thread, so I'm moving him up where @write on was.

Here is my new order:

@write on
@sensible don
@EatTheRich
@Bugsy McGurk
@PhilFish
@middleview
@bdtex
@ObamacareForever
@PNWest
damn - what do I need to do to be #1 and get a raise from the mother ship?
Being I am THE ONLY ONE that talks of the ponzi scheme SS / Medicare needing to be abolished along with farm subsidies for farms grossing over 1 million a year. Let me know and I will try harder !

middleview

President
Supporting Member
My perceptions that I base this order off of are not about any specific references, but rather off of the average of interactions. There is one huge qualifier in my world that automatically places people to the left of center, and you fit that first one. This is the inability to differentiate objectively searching for the truth from seeking information that validates subjective thought. This is generally where people default left in my opinion, regardless of their claimed political positions. This leads to the next default, which is not being able to acknowledge and articulate the difference between politically motivated censorship and altruistic censorship for the good of a community. This seems to put you in left field for twittergate and how relevant censorship is to the current political landscape.
So anyone who doesn't think as you do is a lefty. Interesting way to discredit those who have different opinions.

the inability to differentiate objectively searching for the truth from seeking information that validates subjective thought.

In fact, what you are doing is dismissing someone who produces a source that you don't like like as having subjectively accepted information that validates their opinions.

If someone accepts the same opinion as yours then they must have searched for the information to back it up objectively.

So, tell us. How do you know? How can you be so certain that your sources were found objectively, and someone else's were subjective?