• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Who's threatening violence against politicians?

EatTheRich

President
Nope.
Only Democrats cheat. Only 28 percent of the country agrees with those idiots. They HAVE to cheat to win.

If Republicans pulled these same tactics of mailing in ballots with zero documentation, there wouldn't be a Democrat holding public office at all. And the vote counters would wonder why a candidate could win by more votes than the population of the world.

Only Democrats cheat. They cannot win otherwise.
The Republicans (unlike the Democrats at any time in my life) DID get away with having thousands of ballots counted that were cast too late to be counted by law in the 2000 election.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Yes, indeed, the court will decide who is responsible for this racist massacre in Buffalo.

And if his defense has a lick of sense, Carlson and other prominent right-wingers will be called to testify to promoting the same message that he turned from ideas into actions.

These people turn racial hatred and ethnic animosities into political action.

Maybe when you return after having thought about it, you will be able to explain why you stay with them.

If you can't explain it to anyone else, then you probably can't explain it to yourself either.

If that is the case, then you should just stop doing it and walk away before they become something that will eventually reject you like you should have rejected them.
As I said, I am quite content to not exploit a tragedy to further some deranged political agenda.

What a shame for you that you can't make the same claim.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The Republicans (unlike the Democrats at any time in my life) DID get away with having thousands of ballots counted that were cast too late to be counted by law in the 2000 election.
Not to mention the systematic striking of likely Dem voters from the rolls before that election, carried out by Katherine Harris, Florida Secretary of State and GWB campaign manager.

Such actual election rigging is fine with GOP cultists.

Spamature

President
As I said, I am quite content to not exploit a tragedy to further some deranged political agenda.

What a shame for you that you can't make the same claim.
Just like with abortion now that you have what you worked for you'd rather not talk about it.

You wingers know your grooming the kids for hatred and violence works.
Your states are passing laws that prevent kids from learning anti-hate messages and how to accept others in schools.

Now you will go on to create an entire army of mass shooters whose head have been f'ed up by your party's racist messages.

I still do want to know what attracts to that racist shite and why you stay with it.

Because it is a true mystery to me.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I can't find any info on thousands of ballots counted that shouldn't have been in 2000.
There were a number of military absentee ballots that arrived without a postmark that were counted anyway...contrary to florida law.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Both parties were in on that. When the Dems objected at first, Gore told his campaign to refrain from any attempt to halt the count of those ballots, as they were all from active duty military.
Yup. But those “illegal” ballots heavily favored GWB. One of a number of factors producing a GWB “win” in an election he actually lost.

write on

Senator
Repubs had

No evidence.?? We have mountains of it but the fake news press won't discuss it . Team trump was going to present the evidence to congress on jan6. That's when pelosi sent in her goons to turn the protests into a riot and use that as an excuse to cancel the hearings. I'm reading a book right now called "Rigged" discussing the stolen election. Everyone should read that.
WTF?!

That, my friends, is QAnon speak.

We're doomed