• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Who's threatening violence against politicians?

Boca

Governor
It wasn't "necessary". Republicans in some states did it to try to provide themselves some cover for the Big Lie they continue to tell.
More Evidence

I also get a laugh when @middleview and now you and the MSM say "baseless...."no evidence"... the "big lie" when more evidence comes out every other day or so

The latest being

The Office of the Special Counsel files this Investigative Report on Wisconsin’s
administration of the 2020 elections as a first step to begin restoring faith in America’s elections. This effort is undertaken because Americans’ faith in its election system was shaken by events both before and after the November 2020 Presidential election.

Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman in his 136 page Preliminary Report issued on March 1,

Chapter 6: Wisconsin Election Officials’ Widespread Use of Absentee Ballot Drop Boxes Facially Violated Wisconsin Law.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
More Evidence

I also get a laugh when @middleview and now you and the MSM say "baseless...."no evidence"... the "big lie" when more evidence comes out every other day or so

The latest being

The Office of the Special Counsel files this Investigative Report on Wisconsin’s
administration of the 2020 elections as a first step to begin restoring faith in America’s elections. This effort is undertaken because Americans’ faith in its election system was shaken by events both before and after the November 2020 Presidential election.

Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman in his 136 page Preliminary Report issued on March 1,

Chapter 6: Wisconsin Election Officials’ Widespread Use of Absentee Ballot Drop Boxes Facially Violated Wisconsin Law.
Gabelman is a joke. He called the grants to election boards a bribe and yet cannot find a single ballot where the voter switched sides because they got money. Saying ballot drop boxes were illegal is equally nuts. The voters cast votes in accordance with rules in place...punishing voters who followed the rules might seem like a good idea to you...but his bullshit is going nowhere.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Zam-Zam

Senator
Public officials across the country have reported an increasing number of threats over the past couple of years, with targets ranging from members of Congress and governors to even school board members and health care workers.

Who are the perps?

Departing White House press secretary Jen Psaki details threats against her and her family (msn.com)
Some do more than just threaten:

Gunman who shot Republicans was Sanders fan, had run-ins with law

Gunman who shot Republicans was Sanders fan, had run-ins with law (yahoo.com)

I guess you forgot about that one...

RickWA

Snagglesooth
It's hard not to report that Trump and whacked GOP pols have fomented violence against pols. It was your side that wanted to kill Pelosi and kill Pence on Jan 6, 2021.
I don’t have a side, but you really should report ALL such instances rather than your demonstrated surgical avoidance of all cases of Dem/lefty mayhem. This just proves once again that you don’t ever care about ANY of the issues you post about - you’re just a party errand person.

So it goes across all events and issues.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Some do more than just threaten:

Gunman who shot Republicans was Sanders fan, had run-ins with law

Gunman who shot Republicans was Sanders fan, had run-ins with law (yahoo.com)

I guess you forgot about that one...
He is not preaching hate against anyone except billionaires of shift their tax burden to the govt and the people. I guess when someone shoots up Davos, then you can blame Sanders.
At least Bernie's conspiracy theories are true, and the wealthy's replacement conspiracy theory involves robot workers and offshoring.

But your winger leaders will never talk to you about that, just the imagined threat from those Jews, gays, and the minorities.

Zam-Zam

Senator
He is not preaching hate against anyone except billionaires of shift their tax burden to the govt and the people. I guess when someone shoots up Davos, then you can blame Sanders.
At least Bernie's conspiracy theories are true, and the wealthy's replacement conspiracy theory involves robot workers and offshoring.

But your winger leaders will never talk to you about that, just the imagined threat from those Jews, gays, and the minorities.
You're just too full of hate for anyone who does not agree with every syllable you utter.

Spamature

President
You're just too full of hate for anyone who does not agree with every syllable you utter.
I don't hate anyone

I just know you are wrong.

Deep down as you look at the right.

I believe you do too.

You just won't admit it, even when you can't defend it.

I think you would just rather go along with the crowd, even if it's leading us over a cliff.

Zam-Zam

Senator
I don't hate anyone

I just know you are wrong.

Deep down as you look at the right.

I believe you do too.

You just won't admit it, even when you can't defend it.

I think you would just rather go along with the crowd, even if it's leading us over a cliff.
If I "went along with the crowd" I'd be just another black Democrat.

I consciously chose a far more independent course...And one that makes some people uncomfortable. I'm fine with.

And as you "know" that I am wrong, I "know" that you are wrong.

So what will you do? Insist on it?.... :D

Zam-Zam

Senator
True. Like the repubs going after politicians on Jan 6, 2021 at the Capitol who've been convicted of felony assault.
My point here being that anyone trying to assert their party has moral high ground is going to be made to look very foolish very quickly.

If you're fine with that, then by all means, proceed.

Spamature

President
If I "went along with the crowd" I'd be just another black Democrat.

I consciously chose a far more independent course...And one that makes some people uncomfortable. I'm fine with.

And as you "know" that I am wrong, I "know" that you are wrong.

So what will you do? Insist on it?.... :D
No, you're just a Republican who wants to ignore the horrible direction his party is headed. Politicians openly advocate racial, religious, and ethnic hatred.
Your media amplifies that message.

You go along with that.

I could have asked you if that portion of the shooter's manifesto came from a Republican political leader, a major right wing media outlet, or an influential think tank on the right, and you could have said anyone of them, and you would have been right.

In your heart, you know that is really messed up.

But still swim in around in that swamp of open racial and ethnic hatred, and your conscience is fine with it.

If so, then what is your distinction between right and wrong, because I don't see it ?

Zam-Zam

Senator
No, you're just a Republican who wants to ignore the horrible direction his party is headed. Politicians openly advocate racial, religious, and ethnic hatred.
Your media amplifies that message.

You go along with that.

I could have asked you if that portion of the shooter's manifesto came from a Republican political leader, a media outlet, or a major think tank on the right, and you could have said anyone of them, and you would have been right.

In your heart, you know that is really messed up.

But still swim in around in that swamp of open racial and ethnic hatred, and your conscience is fine with it.

If so, then what is your distinction between right and wrong, because I don't see it ?
So you're telling me what I am, even though you've never walked an inch in my shoes.

I imagine you're 100% positive as well, no? You know more about me and my situation than I ever will, is that right?

And any viewpoint that I may have that does not align precisely with yours has to be wrong, no?

Oh, I almost forgot - Above all, you're tolerant. You just can't stand anyone thinking differently than you do, because you are always correct.

As Shakespeare wrote:

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

I would suggest you contemplate that, but perhaps you would simply conclude that Shakespeare couldn't have possibly known what he was talking about. :D

You can go tell someone else how superior you consider yourself to be now - I'm not buying it.

Spamature

President
So you're telling me what I am, even though you've never walked an inch in my shoes.

I imagine you're 100% positive as well, no? You know more about me and my situation than I ever will, is that right?

And any viewpoint that I may have that does not align precisely with yours has to be wrong, no?

Oh, I almost forgot - Above all, you're tolerant. You just can't stand anyone thinking differently than you do, because you are always correct.

As Shakespeare wrote:

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

I would suggest you contemplate that, but perhaps you would simply conclude that Shakespeare couldn't have possibly known what he was talking about. :D

You can go tell someone else how superior you consider yourself to be now - I'm not buying it.
Then fill me in.

What do you think about the right openly promoting the kind of hatred that led DIRECTLY to that massacre in Buffalo ?

Why would you side with people who would promote this as a major feature of their party agenda ?

Zam-Zam

Senator
Then fill me in.

What do you think about the right openly promoting the kind of hatred that led DIRECTLY to that massacre in Buffalo ?

Why would you side with people who would promote this as a major feature of their party agenda ?
Tell you something?

Why - I wouldn't presume. That would be suggesting you don't know everything.

BTW, Buffalo wasn't the only mass shooting lately. It does seem to be the only one so many on the left cares about, however.

Gee, I wonder why.

:D

Spamature

President
Tell you something?

Why - I wouldn't presume. That would be suggesting you don't know everything.

BTW, Buffalo wasn't the only mass shooting lately. It does seem to be the only one so many on the left cares about, however.

Gee, I wonder why.

:D
I never said or suggested that I know everything.

The fact that I am asking you these questions proves that.

Your dodging the questions says more about my statement than anything else.

If the answer is I don't know, then you are doing just as I said you were doing.
You're just going along with it like a leaf floating down a stream of hate speech.

Only you can tell readers why you do it.

And as I said, I'm all ears to hear, why do go along with it ?

Zam-Zam

Senator
I never said or suggested that I know everything.

The fact that I am asking you these questions proves that.

Your dodging the questions says more about my statement than anything else.

If the answer is I don't know, then you are doing just as I said you were doing.
You're just going along with it like a leaf floating down a stream of hate speech.

Only you can tell readers why you do it.

And as I said, I'm all ears to hear, why do go along with it ?
I think the person responsible for the shooting in Buffalo is the shooter.

As for the "fan of Sanders" who shot Republicans, I blame the shooter, and no one else.

The reason for that is that I'm not trying to use a tragedy to advance a political agenda. I will leave that to others, and be very proud not to be one of them.

My two cents.

Have a good evening. I'm out.

Spamature

President
I think the person responsible for the shooting in Buffalo is the shooter.

As for the "fan of Sanders" who shot Republicans, I blame the shooter, and no one else.

The reason for that is that I'm not trying to use a tragedy to advance a political agenda. I will leave that to others, and be very proud not to be one of them.

My two cents.

Have a good evening. I'm out.
Yes, indeed, the court will decide who is responsible for this racist massacre in Buffalo.

And if his defense has a lick of sense, Carlson and other prominent right-wingers will be called to testify to promoting the same message that he turned from ideas into actions.

These people turn racial hatred and ethnic animosities into political action.

Maybe when you return after having thought about it, you will be able to explain why you stay with them.

If you can't explain it to anyone else, then you probably can't explain it to yourself either.

If that is the case, then you should just stop doing it and walk away before they become something that will eventually reject you like you should have rejected them.