• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why a Judge Has Georgia Vote Fraud on His Mind: ‘Pristine’ Biden Ballots That Looked Xeroxed

middleview

President
Supporting Member
They are not allegations they are published facts.
Published, as if that means anything....Facts, nope. Sydney Powell admitted the allegations she threw out about Dominion were not facts, but her opinions...

Like her opinion that the US Army had raided a Dominion computer facility in Germany and confiscated servers used to hack the election....

Your "facts" have been dismissed by one judge after another as hearsay or irrelevant.
More than 60 lawsuits and not one of the allegations shown to be credible.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
What would thousands of envelopes with the same name, address, signature and serial number do for you? You are absurd.
So you know for a fact that they checked every envelope? Any counterfeiter worth his salt will tell you rule number 1 is "don't use the same serial number." You're a programmer - would you be able to parse a database to get the names of those who didn't respond, compile a list, and print out say, 80,000 or so unique envelopes to go with your "xeroxed" ballots? I know I could.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So you know for a fact that they checked every envelope? Any counterfeiter worth his salt will tell you rule number 1 is "don't use the same serial number." You're a programmer - would you be able to parse a database to get the names of those who didn't respond, compile a list, and print out say, 80,000 or so unique envelopes to go with your "xeroxed" ballots? I know I could.
And where would you get the names of those who have not voted? Where would you get the list of serial numbers for those voters?

And when would you print those out? How would you get them into the processing center? Don't forget the signatures....

Have you ever seen a voter database? I have. We purchased the voter database for Colorado. It was expensive and it was not a current copy as of election day. It was a copy from before the election. It was a CSV file and was a pain in the ass to program for.

So unless you hacked the voter data as of an hour after the last mail in ballot had been counted....you couldn't possibly know of 80,000 voters who had not cast a ballot and if you went with data from the day before (or from August 2020, more likely)...you'd have thousands of duplicate.

Have you ever programmed to read a CSV file? I have no idea how you'd get access to the serial numbers on envelopes and addresses they were mailed to. Do you? I'd bet not.

Your bullshit about possible goofy fraud schemes was never advanced by the president's lawyers. Why not?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
And where would you get the names of those who have not voted? Where would you get the list of serial numbers for those voters?

And when would you print those out? How would you get them into the processing center? Don't forget the signatures....

Have you ever seen a voter database? I have. We purchased the voter database for Colorado. It was expensive and it was not a current copy as of election day. It was a copy from before the election. It was a CSV file and was a pain in the ass to program for.

So unless you hacked the voter data as of an hour after the last mail in ballot had been counted....you couldn't possibly know of 80,000 voters who had not cast a ballot and if you went with data from the day before (or from August 2020, more likely)...you'd have thousands of duplicate.

Have you ever programmed to read a CSV file? I have no idea how you'd get access to the serial numbers on envelopes and addresses they were mailed to. Do you? I'd bet not.

Your bullshit about possible goofy fraud schemes was never advanced by the president's lawyers. Why not?
So have they examined all 80,000 envelopes for duplicates? I'm guessing they have not.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So have they examined all 80,000 envelopes for duplicates? I'm guessing they have not.
You really are clueless...the first step is to check the voter data base against the name on the envelope and the serial number of the envelope to make sure it came in from the address it was mailed to. At that moment they update the voter record to show they voted. The second time someone sees that address it would be rejected.

Yes, they examined all absentee ballot envelopes for dups.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Did they examine them in 2016? I'm guessing they did not.

So that would mean whomever won Georgia in 2016 was fraudulently elected, right?
Once again he is talking out of his ass. Each envelope has a serial number on it. There is a cross reference for the serial number to the voter id it was mailed to. The process is as follows...

Check the serial number/address/voter name/signature....All must match. If the hand written address on the envelope doesn't match the address it was mailed to then it is rejected. Depending on what state it is, the voter may be allowed to come in, show ID and correct the envelope.

If the envelope matches then the Voter data base is checked to see if the voter already cast a vote, either in person or by absentee. If so it is rejected.

If the voter has not already voted then the voter database is updated to show they voted.

Pretty much burns his version of events right down to the ground.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Once again he is talking out of his ass. Each envelope has a serial number on it. There is a cross reference for the serial number to the voter id it was mailed to. The process is as follows...

Check the serial number/address/voter name/signature....All must match. If the hand written address on the envelope doesn't match the address it was mailed to then it is rejected. Depending on what state it is, the voter may be allowed to come in, show ID and correct the envelope.

If the envelope matches then the Voter data base is checked to see if the voter already cast a vote, either in person or by absentee. If so it is rejected.

If the voter has not already voted then the voter database is updated to show they voted.

Pretty much burns his version of events right down to the ground.
I'll take your word for it.

My point is that none of these audits, questions about chains of custody, envelopes, etc...happened after 2016. Why the questions being asked now?

Only because they didn't like the results.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'll take your word for it.

My point is that none of these audits, questions about chains of custody, envelopes, etc...happened after 2016. Why the questions being asked now?

Only because they didn't like the results.
Trump claimed massive fraud in 2016, made a show of putting Pence in charge of investigating it and then quietly disbanded the investigation. He did that because he knew he'd lied, but he'd gotten the job and that was all that mattered to him.

This time he didn't and he's embarrassed. Now he's keeping up the lie, even in the face of one audit after another. Now Cyber Ninjas has a couple of weeks to figure out how to manipulate the Maricopa audit to say what Trump wants it to say.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Trump claimed massive fraud in 2016, made a show of putting Pence in charge of investigating it and then quietly disbanded the investigation. He did that because he knew he'd lied, but he'd gotten the job and that was all that mattered to him.

This time he didn't and he's embarrassed. Now he's keeping up the lie, even in the face of one audit after another. Now Cyber Ninjas has a couple of weeks to figure out how to manipulate the Maricopa audit to say what Trump wants it to say.
Yep.

I was pointing out the rank hypocrisy.

reason10

Governor
It is only from complete ignorance of the process that you accept Voyles allegation of ballots run through copy machines. Where did they come up with the names of voters to put on the envelopes for these thousands of mail in ballots? How could they be sure those voters didn't already vote? How did they get the envelopes, which are serialized with identifying numbers recorded by the address they are sent to, along with the voter's name?

Remember that absentee ballots enter the facility, are validated by two poll workers...one from each party. The serial number, voter's name and address are compared to the envelope, the envelope is opened and the ballot is removed and stacked to go to the tabulators....they are in a sealed ballot transport case prior to leaving the area on their way to the tabulators.

The number of absentee ballots must match the number of envelopes...right? The envelopes are kept, they are not thrown away. Each envelope also must be signed by the voter....
Joe did not win. He is ILLEGALLY in that office. Proof continues to surface, and your thick skull will not see the truth.

Pathetic.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Joe Biden did not win. He is ILLEGALLY in that office. Proof continues to surface, and your thick skull will not see the truth.

Pathetic.
What "truth" has surfaced other than Sydney Powell saying she has no facts to back up her "opinion" that Dominion flipped votes? Her defense is that nobody in their right mind should have taken her remarks as facts...