• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why are lesbians so pro abortion?

Colorforms

Senator
No, I don’t defend her for sharing the views shared by nearly all white Americans of her time. What I do defend is the points on which she broke with the racist, sexist majority.
LOL she never "broke with the racist, sexist majority", and the democrats still praise her name.

reason10

Governor
You've provided no links to any credible source to claim that quote was accurate...what ever else you have to say about Sanger is not the issue.
All my links are credible. Yours are not. It's as simple as that.

You get all your info from THE VIEW, as well as those other non thinking idiots who quote THE VIEW.

The real world is different. And FACTS DON'T CARE AB OUT YOUR FEELINGS.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
All my links are credible. Yours are not. It's as simple as that.

You get all your info from THE VIEW, as well as those other non thinking idiots who quote THE VIEW.

The real world is different. And FACTS DON'T CARE AB OUT YOUR FEELINGS.
What is your link validating that quote? I provided a source. You did not.

reason10

Governor
What is your link validating that quote? I provided a source. You did not.
You did not provide a source. Any idiot can create a web source. I provided many credible and diverse sources. They remain credible and the truth whether or not you're too lazy to look for tham.

Colorforms

Senator
Clearly she broke with the racist majority when the first Margaret Sanger award was given to Martin Luther King, Jr.
LOL like she got to chose who got the award. But please, keep pretending that Sanger wasn't a eugenicist who wanted to purify America of "lesser races" just because the lefties created an award in her name. Apparently their programming works better with some people than with others.

Whatever gets you to sleep at night.

Well, you have to remember that abortion rights are about whether women are the sexual property of the state. The same principle (that a woman’s body is not her own) that gives rise to abortion restriction also gives rise to rape, which does put Lesbians in the position of needing abortions. Abortion restrictions also mean skyrocketing female poverty, which puts social pressure on all women to form heterosexual relationships as a means of economic security by making women as a sex more economically dependent on men as a sex (by denying them so many opportunities for educational and professional advancement and adding unplanned economic obligations for their children from unplanned pregnancies they are forced to carry to term. There is a snowballing effect where the more women forced into this sort of dependence, the more a strengthened social force of male chauvinism results in all women losing opportunities for advancement and seeing their hours and wages cut. Since they are not in heterosexual marriages, Lesbians are among the most vulnerable women. Being twice discriminated against—as women and as Lesbians—at the least, Lesbians also tend to be more compassionate than for example straight men, all other things being equal, and to respect the human rights of those who are not exactly like them.
has nothing to do with property of the state. If you shoot and kill someone, you go to prison. That's murder. The dead person does not have to be property of the state.

EatTheRich

President
LOL like she got to chose who got the award. But please, keep pretending that Sanger wasn't a eugenicist who wanted to purify America of "lesser races" just because the lefties created an award in her name. Apparently their programming works better with some people than with others.

Whatever gets you to sleep at night.
She did, and she praised King at a time when most white people openly reviled him. She held the broadly eugenicist, white nationalist (but not eliminationist) views shared by the large majority of whites at her time … but she abandoned those views more thoroughly sooner than most of white America did.

EatTheRich

President
has nothing to do with property of the state. If you shoot and kill someone, you go to prison. That's murder. The dead person does not have to be property of the state.
Not the issue. The issue is whether you have a right to have a surgery indicated by a doctor.

Colorforms

Senator
She did, and she praised King at a time when most white people openly reviled him. She held the broadly eugenicist, white nationalist (but not eliminationist) views shared by the large majority of whites at her time … but she abandoned those views more thoroughly sooner than most of white America did.
*cough* Bullshit *cough*

There is no indication at all that Sanger ever changed her views, and the organization she set up to sterilize "lesser races" is still worshiped as temples by the left.

What's sad is that you sold your soul to defend all of the people who propagate the things you claim you don't support. You're either a liar or the world's most pathetic idiot.

EatTheRich

President
*cough* Bullshit *cough*

There is no indication at all that Sanger ever changed her views, and the organization she set up to sterilize "lesser races" is still worshiped as temples by the left.

What's sad is that you sold your soul to defend all of the people who propagate the things you claim you don't support. You're either a liar or the world's most pathetic idiot.
Planned Parenthood was clearly set up to win the right to contraception for middle-class women. They got caught up in the popular sterilization campaign because that’s the kind of thing that happens to middle-class feminist movements when they don’t have women of color leading them.

Colorforms

Senator
Planned Parenthood was clearly set up to win the right to contraception for middle-class women. They got caught up in the popular sterilization campaign because that’s the kind of thing that happens to middle-class feminist movements when they don’t have women of color leading them.
And more fascist revisionist history. :)

Colorforms

Senator
Says the guy claiming Hitler was a leftist.
He was, but at least I don't make shit up off the top of my head and pretend it's fact.

Hitler was just like every leftist in history. Anti-government, populist, charismatic, and once he got into power, complete authoritarian with a god complex.

Just your standard leftist.

EatTheRich

President
He was, but at least I don't make shit up off the top of my head and pretend it's fact.

Hitler was just like every leftist in history. Anti-government, populist, charismatic, and once he got into power, complete authoritarian with a god complex.

Just your standard leftist.
Except for the “complete authoritarian” part and the rest of his right-wing policy program.

EatTheRich

President
Nope, all leftists become authoritarians once they get into power. Every leftist is a fascist on the inside.
Like Lenin? So authoritarian he had multiparty elections, allowed minority nations to secede from Russia, legalized abortion, and provided his critics with printing presses at government expense.

Or are you thinking of the Sandinistas? So authoritarian they allowed the country’s wealthiest newspaper to openly support terrorists trying to overthrow the government, and stepped down peacefully (unlike Trump) after losing the election.

Salvador Allende? So authoritarian he observed strict rule of law while meanwhile the fascist opposition was plotting the coup that killed him.

Colorforms

Senator
Like Lenin? So authoritarian he had multiparty elections, allowed minority nations to secede from Russia, legalized abortion, and provided his critics with printing presses at government expense.

Or are you thinking of the Sandinistas? So authoritarian they allowed the country’s wealthiest newspaper to openly support terrorists trying to overthrow the government, and stepped down peacefully (unlike Trump) after losing the election.

Salvador Allende? So authoritarian he observed strict rule of law while meanwhile the fascist opposition was plotting the coup that killed him.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DebateCommunism/comments/fd27ei
No, I'm thinking leftists who come into power. Like Hitler. :)

Colorforms

Senator
As you know, Hitler was a rightist. Which is why he hated the likes of Lenin.
LOL "As you know". More fascist mind reading.

Hitler started out as a leftie. All lefties become rightwing once they get into power. No one opposes their own rule. Lefties here in the US are following in Hitler's footsteps, right down to those middle of the night raids on political opponents.

Last edited: