• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why cant people see that "white male privilege" is a myth created by liberals?

dxm798

Council Member
It doesn't exist, folks. You don't have to accept their liberal view of reality. Just because they may look at a situation, or a set of situations, and label it "white male privilege" doesn't mean that's the reality of the situation. There are an almost infinite number of ways to look at a situation and view reality. Just because liberals are locked into this single, mindless, and narrow view of reality doesn't mean you have to be.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
It's interesting you are complaining about something that doesn't exist. I mean, if it doesn't exist, why complain about it?

It's as if you want to make your myth true, but you couldn't be that stupid, could you?

BobbyT

Governor
It doesn't exist, folks. You don't have to accept their liberal view of reality. Just because they may look at a situation, or a set of situations, and label it "white male privilege" doesn't mean that's the reality of the situation. There are an almost infinite number of ways to look at a situation and view reality. Just because liberals are locked into this single, mindless, and narrow view of reality doesn't mean you have to be.
You either have it or you don't. Apparently you don't.

dxm798

Council Member
I'd look into this study done by the Nation Bureau for Economic Research. Entitled "Are Emily and Greg More Employable than Lakisha and Jamal?". The study submitted fictitious--but similarly qualified--resumes in response to help wanted ads in Boston and Chicago. The only difference they used were some had distinctly white names, and some had distinctly black names. The white-sounding names received 50% more callbacks, despite resumes with black-sounding names having the same qualifications.

Really think it's just coincidence?

http://www.nber.org/papers/w9873

BobbyT

Governor
I'd look into this study done by the Nation Bureau for Economic Research. Entitled "Are Emily and Greg More Employable than Lakisha and Jamal?". The study submitted fictitious--but similarly qualified--resumes in response to help wanted ads in Boston and Chicago. The only difference they used were some had distinctly white names, and some had distinctly black names. The white-sounding names received 50% more callbacks, despite resumes with black-sounding names having the same qualifications.

Really think it's just coincidence?

http://www.nber.org/papers/w9873
Nope, not coincidence. Just another simple example of white privilege. Duh.

I hate these divide and rule - black vs white, indigenous vs invaders, man vs woman, children vs adults, Christian vs Muslim and on and on and on ---- and on and on and on.

America was in its beginnings ( as the nation it now is) a white mans country so of course there is an imbalance - of course the scales are up for the ruling class - How does one find a fairer balance? By force of Law? Which they now have all over Europe and is always false - 1) the right people do not always get the job and 2) it gives only a perception of equality, since most of the 'lower classes' still have the rotten jobs or no jobs, live in ghettos, only the few in the headlines do not.

I don't know the answer but the more people fight over the me me me and you you you of it all, the less chance there is of finding a happy balance.

Nope, not coincidence. Just another simple example of white privilege. Duh.
It isn't privilege though is it, to be a part of the society yours have built - it is a norm. That there are under privileged in society means just that, it does not say that those who have jobs are privileged - it says those who don't are not. How is having a job a privilege? Oh thank you thank you, three bags full sir, for allowing me to waste 8 hrs of my day 5 days a week in slavery to you for a wage! bull shit ............

Zam-Zam

Senator

Let me start off with a disclaimer: I have no idea what it's like to be white. So, as to white privilege, I can't really say. Maybe some white folks feel privileged, and some dont. Perhaps it is a personal thing. If it doesn't exist in your mind, then for you it doesn't exist at all. Others may feel differently.

The core pillar of modern liberalism is victimhood, so it is natural for them to tell people they are victims of something. You can't sell a cure for victimhood if you can't first convince people they are victims. You also can't have a victim without an oppressor, so someone must be labeled as such. Somebody must be the boogeyman, and it's the evil rich, white privilege, Republicans, etc. It's another way to divide and conquer.

They're going to tell you you're either a victim or an oppressor, it's what they do. I wouldn't worry about it. What their opinion is of me has never mattered, and you shouldn't it let their opinion of you matter to you either. Why should it?

Wahbooz

Governor
Laws don't work because people don't care. "It doesn't affect me so why should it bother me. Everything is hunky dory in my world." There will be no justice as long as people choose winners and losers.

Jen

Senator
Leftists are into lying to screw everyone but Leftists over.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Let me start off with a disclaimer: I have no idea what it's like to be white. So, as to white privilege, I can't really say. Maybe some white folks feel privileged, and some dont. Perhaps it is a personal thing. If it doesn't exist in your mind, then for you it doesn't exist at all. Others may feel differently.

The core pillar of modern liberalism is victimhood, so it is natural for them to tell people they are victims of something. You can't sell a cure for victimhood if you can't first convince people they are victims. You also can't have a victim without an oppressor, so someone must be labeled as such. Somebody must be the boogeyman, and it's the evil rich, white privilege, Republicans, etc. It's another way to divide and conquer.

They're going to tell you you're either a victim or an oppressor, it's what they do. I wouldn't worry about it. What their opinion is of me has never mattered, and you shouldn't it let their opinion of you matter to you either. Why should it?
Let me start off with a disclaimer; everything you say after liberalism is vomit.

Jen

Senator
Leftist and lying, Jen?
I have seen a lot of it lately, Wahbooz.
Leftists aren't the only liars around, but the topic wasn't about "what all groups lie?"
I'll have to admit that what I was thinking about was this " GOP war on women" .........and that wasn't the topic either. :oops:

EatTheRich

President
America was in its beginnings ( as the nation it now is) a white mans country so of course there is an imbalance - of course the scales are up for the ruling class - How does one find a fairer balance?
By removing the economic roots of present-day institutional discrimination and establishing a leadership with a strong commitment to dismantling privilege, as in Cuba.

EatTheRich

President
It isn't privilege though is it, to be a part of the society yours have built - it is a norm. That there are under privileged in society means just that, it does not say that those who have jobs are privileged - it says those who don't are not. How is having a job a privilege? Oh thank you thank you, three bags full sir, for allowing me to waste 8 hrs of my day 5 days a week in slavery to you for a wage! bull shit ............
The ideology that whites and whites alone built American society--when the present-day value of unpaid labor done by Black slaves is $4 trillion, nearly all of which ended up in the hands of whites--itself reflects the white privilege of defining "the norm" and writing the history books.

Having a job IS a privilege, relative to trying to get a job and being unable because your skin is the wrong color.

By removing the economic roots of present-day institutional discrimination and establishing a leadership with a strong commitment to dismantling privilege, as in Cuba.
Cuba was being exploited by a foreign power --- unless you admit the US is being exploited by a foreign power, there is no comparison.

The ideology that whites and whites alone built American society--when the present-day value of unpaid labor done by Black slaves is $4 trillion, nearly all of which ended up in the hands of whites--itself reflects the white privilege of defining "the norm" and writing the history books.

Having a job IS a privilege, relative to trying to get a job and being unable because your skin is the wrong color.
Having a job is not a bloody privilege ---- Jesus, if you believe that then you truly are of a slave mentality. Civilization is its parts and all of you are a part of your Civilization. It owes you nothing for it is you -
Yes America has an especial make up and because of its 'white settler' and un-evolved 'capitalist' mentality --- un-evolved as in it was not organic, it was Empirical/Opportunistic and hard and stays hard with opportunism at its heart.