• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why Captain Crozier of the carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt sent an email to inform you and I of what was happening on his ship

BobbyT

Governor
Of course, you didn't.........and you didn't because they were all fired for misconduct. They had no character. Now you are starting to see why they fabricated the Russian collusion scam. Catching on yet?
I didn't because character wasn't what I was responding to. Lying about the existence of a "deep state" was. There is no such thing.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
So he could have kept his job by participating in the cover-up and putting everyone in the military along with their families and anyone they had contact with at risk. Why do you think they fired him? I think it is because the reality made the Trump response look bad, what about you?
He was fired because he sent an unsecured email on purpose to inform the public

Because the Navy was intentionally letting the sailors on the carrier get infected which would remove this carrier from service. The captain acted in the best interest of his crew, of the Navy and of America and for doing so he was relieved of duty. The question is why does the Government and or the Navy want it's ships disabled and unable to fight? Captain Crozier is an American patriot of the highest order. We are in the middle of a coupe not of President Trump but of the entire US. government system, as in any world war the numbers of dead will be tremendous. The deep state and the new world order are behind this, the average North Korean presently has more freedom than the average American and they are reducing freedoms a little more every day.

The military takes an oath to defend the constitution that is about to be suspended, where are we then?

Lock and load brothers and sister patriots, we fight together or America dies
Like most conspiracy theories this one makes no sense.

Captain Crozier was fired because he went outside the chain of command and by making it public that the carrier was compromised he actually put them more at risk. The Navy and the US military do not want their ships unable to fight, they also do not want the world to know when one is. Crozier's letter did exactly that.

You don't get to his position by being stupid, he had his reasons but he knew the minute he had that letter made public there was no way he was going to keep his command.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Like most conspiracy theories this one makes no sense.

Captain Crozier was fired because he went outside the chain of command and by making it public that the carrier was compromised he actually put them more at risk. The Navy and the US military do not want their ships unable to fight, they also do not want the world to know when one is. Crozier's letter did exactly that.

You don't get to his position by being stupid, he had his reasons but he knew the minute he had that letter made public there was no way he was going to keep his command.
He went outside command because the government wanted this carrier infected as a means to panic the public

Number of jack posters who have died from this

Zero

Boca

Governor
He has fired people like Tillerson, John Kelly and various other experts who could have offered advice in this and other events...Mattis quit because he saw Trump as a moron.
Let's set the record straight

General Jim Mattis:

"The contemptuous words about the President attributed to me in Woodward's book were never uttered by me or in my presence. While I generally enjoy reading fiction, this is a uniquely Washington brand of literature, and his anonymous sources do not lend credibility,” Mattis said in a statement released by the Pentagon.

“In serving in this administration, the idea that I would show contempt for the elected Commander-in-Chief, President Trump, or tolerate disrespect to the office of the President from within our Department of Defense, is a product of someone's rich imagination,”

Woodward told the Post: "I stand by my reporting."i.e. Woodward called Mattis a liar. What's new...he is after all an MSM icon. That's what they do.

That out of the way numbnuts, it wasn't Mattis but Rex Tillerson that reportedly called Trump a moron. (Learn to check your facts.) By now we all know that these days reportedly doesn't mean much in reporting, except for those like you who want to believe it.... even when it's denied.

However, in its report, NBC said Tillerson’s top State Department spokesman, R.C. Hammond, denied that the secretary had considered quitting this summer and denied that Tillerson called Trump a “moron.”

As for Kelly.... some stories you might want to read (rather than links copy/paste the article titles)

Chief of Staff John Kelly should resign - The Boston Globe

How John Kelly Failed to Tame the West Wing

Editorial:
John Kelly fails to stem White House chaos ...

Gen. John Kelly's credibility takes a hit...
MSNBC

White House under John Kelly is not so calm and competent .. Washington Post

John Kelly Was Supposed to Bring Credibility to the White House. He Failed.

That ought to keep you busy

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Open your eyes. Trump is behind it. It is his own incompetence and ego that is the problem...nothing more. He doesn't know wtf he is doing. He thought running the government would be no more complicated than real estate development. He was wrong. He has fired people like Tillerson, John Kelly and various other experts who could have offered advice in this and other events...Mattis quit because he saw Trump as a moron.

Yet you continue to back that POS as if he's an innocent bystander. Party loyalty counts for more than patriotism, eh Winston?

Wow You must watch MSNBC 24/7 to be this misinformed.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

General Jim Mattis:

"The contemptuous words about the President attributed to me in Woodward's book were never uttered by me or in my presence. While I generally enjoy reading fiction, this is a uniquely Washington brand of literature, and his anonymous sources do not lend credibility,” Mattis said in a statement released by the Pentagon.

“In serving in this administration, the idea that I would show contempt for the elected Commander-in-Chief, President Trump, or tolerate disrespect to the office of the President from within our Department of Defense, is a product of someone's rich imagination,”

Woodward told the Post: "I stand by my reporting."i.e. Woodward called Mattis a liar. What's new...he is after all an MSM icon. That's what they do.

That out of the way numbnuts, it wasn't Mattis but Rex Tillerson that reportedly called Trump a moron. (Learn to check your facts.) By now we all know that these days reportedly doesn't mean much in reporting, except for those like you who want to believe it.... even when it's denied.

However, in its report, NBC said Tillerson’s top State Department spokesman, R.C. Hammond, denied that the secretary had considered quitting this summer and denied that Tillerson called Trump a “moron.”

As for Kelly.... some stories you might want to read (rather than links copy/paste the article titles)

Editorial:

MSNBC

I didn't say Mattis called Trump a moron. Just one example of your dishonesty.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Because the Navy was intentionally letting the sailors on the carrier get infected which would remove this carrier from service. The captain acted in the best interest of his crew, of the Navy and of America and for doing so he was relieved of duty. The question is why does the Government and or the Navy want it's ships disabled and unable to fight? Captain Crozier is an American patriot of the highest order. We are in the middle of a coupe not of President Trump but of the entire US. government system, as in any world war the numbers of dead will be tremendous. The deep state and the new world order are behind this, the average North Korean presently has more freedom than the average American and they are reducing freedoms a little more every day.

The military takes an oath to defend the constitution that is about to be suspended, where are we then?

That's your Trump, not just a sick fvck, but a mean, hateful sob.

The sailors loved Capt Crozier.

Last edited:

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
That's your Trump, not just a sick fvck, but a mean, hateful sob.

The sailors loved Capt Crozier.

I called the captain an American patriot of the highest order

We are in the middle of a coupe not of President Trump but of the entire US. government system, as in any world war the numbers of dead will be tremendous. The deep state and the new world order are behind this, the average North Korean presently has more freedom than the average American and they are reducing freedoms a little more every day.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

We are in the middle of a coupe not of President Trump but of the entire US. government system, as in any world war the numbers of dead will be tremendous. The deep state and the new world order are behind this, the average North Korean presently has more freedom than the average American and they are reducing freedoms a little more every day.

Trump and your Republicans are the threat. Don't pretend otherwise.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

So now the Navy is part of the deep state? Trump probably wanted those infected to be evacuated from the ship as soon as possible and "THE NAVY" kept it from happening...right? Somehow the Acting Secretary was disobeying Trump's orders and Trump just didn't know what to do....right?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

General Jim Mattis:

Editorial:

MSNBC

So why did Mattis resign? Was it because he enjoyed working for Trump and just got tired of "winning"? No. It was because Trump decided to pull troops out of Syria, which resulted in the slaughter of our allies, the Kurds, and Mattis thought it a stupid decision. He was tactful about it...but let's face it, If it was a smart decision Mattis would have stayed and implemented it.

News of Mattis' impending departure comes the day after Mr. Trump's sudden announcement about Syria, a decision he made without consulting security officials in his administration.

A senior White House official said that Mattis came to the White House for a meeting, not previously scheduled, around 3:30 p.m. Thursday, and informed the president he would be leaving.