• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why Captain Crozier of the carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt sent an email to inform you and I of what was happening on his ship

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Because the Navy was intentionally letting the sailors on the carrier get infected which would remove this carrier from service. The captain acted in the best interest of his crew, of the Navy and of America and for doing so he was relieved of duty. The question is why does the Government and or the Navy want it's ships disabled and unable to fight? Captain Crozier is an American patriot of the highest order. We are in the middle of a coupe not of President Trump but of the entire US. government system, as in any world war the numbers of dead will be tremendous. The deep state and the new world order are behind this, the average North Korean presently has more freedom than the average American and they are reducing freedoms a little more every day.

The military takes an oath to defend the constitution that is about to be suspended, where are we then?

Lock and load brothers and sister patriots, we fight together or America dies

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Because the Navy was intentionally letting the sailors on the carrier get infected which would remove this carrier from service. The captain acted in the best interest of his crew, of the Navy and of America and for doing so he was relieved of duty. The question is why does the Government and or the Navy want it's ships disabled and unable to fight? Captain Crozier is an American patriot of the highest order. We are in the middle of a coupe not of President Trump but of the entire US. government system, as in any world war the numbers of dead will be tremendous. The deep state and the new world order are behind this, the average North Korean presently has more freedom than the average American and they are reducing freedoms a little more every day.

The military takes an oath to defend the constitution that is about to be suspended, where are we then?

Lock and load brothers and sister patriots, we fight together or America dies
Open your eyes. Trump is behind it. It is his own incompetence and ego that is the problem...nothing more. He doesn't know wtf he is doing. He thought running the government would be no more complicated than real estate development. He was wrong. He has fired people like Tillerson, John Kelly and various other experts who could have offered advice in this and other events...Mattis quit because he saw Trump as a moron.

Yet you continue to back that POS as if he's an innocent bystander. Party loyalty counts for more than patriotism, eh Winston?

BobbyT

Governor
Bullshit, you little liar. You have provided zero evidence of such. You've just made up your own left wing conspiracy and tried to float it as fact. You are a liar of the worst degree.
You know what's a lie? The claim that there is a "Deep State." The Deep State is actually: anyone I disagree with doing things I disagree with.

Mick

The Right is always right
You know what's a lie? The claim that there is a "Deep State." The Deep State is actually: anyone I disagree with doing things I disagree with.
Yeah, the people who produced the Russian collusion scam were all of impeccable character, right?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Open your eyes. Trump is behind it. It is his own incompetence and ego that is the problem...nothing more. He doesn't know wtf he is doing. He thought running the government would be no more complicated than real estate development. He was wrong. He has fired people like Tillerson, John Kelly and various other experts who could have offered advice in this and other events...Mattis quit because he saw Trump as a moron.

Yet you continue to back that POS as if he's an innocent bystander. Party loyalty counts for more than patriotism, eh Winston?
Please explain how trump caused the problem on the carrier?

Oh you have no clue huh, you just say trump did it without thinking

Yawn

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Everyone knows the deep state killed JFK, it's not even in debate however at the time it was blamed on the CIA which is partly true but the new truth is more complicated

BobbyT

Governor
Yeah, the people who produced the Russian collusion scam were all of impeccable character, right?
I said nothing at all about anyone's character. What does character have to do with the Deep State lie? (Other than the example of the character of those lying about there being a Deep State, that is.)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Like...why would anyone think there was a conspiracy? Just because there were dozens of contacts between people working for Putin and people working for the Trump Campaign and the people working for Putin broke the law, hacked into computers and palmed off what they hoped would be incriminating emails from the DNC email server?

Impeccable character? You sure couldn't be talking about anyone on the Trump campaign...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
This is the post where you said trump was behind the problem on the carrier

Damn you are easier than a vietnamese girl saying you want sucky sucky Joey
Open your eyes. Trump is behind it.

Since you read minds... you assumed by IT I meant the virus on the carrier.

Mick

His firing had nothing to do with Trump. Trump is not dealing with routine captains at ship level. Outrageous lie. It was a decision made by the Secretary of the Navy who basically acknowledged the misconduct in this case warranted dismissal despite Crozier feeling it was right.

=========================

Acting Navy Secretary Thomas Modly announced Thursday that the commanding officer of the aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt, now docked in Guam, was relieved "at my direction."

Navy Capt. Brett Crozier, the carrier’s commander, was sacked after he was accused of leaking a letter to the media that went "outside the chain of command" pleading for help after more than 100 sailors on board tested positive for the coronavirus, and nearly 100 others are suspected of contracting the virus.

Modly said: "This decision is not one of retribution."

"I did not come to this decision lightly," he said. "I have no doubt in my mind [Captain] Crozier did what he thought was in the best interest [of] the safety and well being of his crew. Unfortunately, he did the opposite."

"It unnecessarily raised alarms with the families of our sailors and Marines with no plan to address those concerns," Modley continued. "It raised concerns about the operational security and operational capability of that ship that could have emboldened our adversaries to seek advantage and it undermined the chain of command."

You're inability to deal in facts and your abhorrent penchant for lying is one of the most disgusting, disgraceful things I have seen in a long time. I have NEVER met a more dishonest human being.......anytime.....anywhere. Men may have weaknesses or biases.....but there is one thing that can be respected above all of that. It's integrity and honesty. The ability to deal in the truth. Despicable. You are one of those guys no one would ever go into business with or trust with anything valuable. You are the scum at the bottom.

Mick

I said nothing at all about anyone's character. What does character have to do with the Deep State lie? (Other than the example of the character of those lying about there being a Deep State, that is.)
Of course, you didn't.........and you didn't because they were all fired for misconduct. They had no character. Now you are starting to see why they fabricated the Russian collusion scam. Catching on yet?

Mick

Like...why would anyone think there was a conspiracy? Just because there were dozens of contacts between people working for Putin and people working for the Trump Campaign and the people working for Putin broke the law, hacked into computers and palmed off what they hoped would be incriminating emails from the DNC email server?

Impeccable character? You sure couldn't be talking about anyone on the Trump campaign...
We've been over this. Halper told them Papadopolous was an innocent bystander and knew nothing which was verified by the Mueller report. They knew the dossier was bullshit as verified by the Mueller report and IG. They knew Carter Page was innocent as evidenced by their need to lie to the court about him and present information they knew was bogus...and as evidenced by the IG and Mueller report. Or as the lead investigator admitted in text message: "There is no there, there". It was a bogus investigation and they knew it almost from the moment they launched it......and they did it against a major party candidate who later became President.

Facts matter.

EatTheRich

President
His firing had nothing to do with Trump. Trump is not dealing with routine captains at ship level. Outrageous lie. It was a decision made by the Secretary of the Navy who basically acknowledged the misconduct in this case warranted dismissal despite Crozier feeling it was right.

=========================

Acting Navy Secretary Thomas Modly announced Thursday that the commanding officer of the aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt, now docked in Guam, was relieved "at my direction."

Navy Capt. Brett Crozier, the carrier’s commander, was sacked after he was accused of leaking a letter to the media that went "outside the chain of command" pleading for help after more than 100 sailors on board tested positive for the coronavirus, and nearly 100 others are suspected of contracting the virus.

Modly said: "This decision is not one of retribution."

"I did not come to this decision lightly," he said. "I have no doubt in my mind [Captain] Crozier did what he thought was in the best interest [of] the safety and well being of his crew. Unfortunately, he did the opposite."

"It unnecessarily raised alarms with the families of our sailors and Marines with no plan to address those concerns," Modley continued. "It raised concerns about the operational security and operational capability of that ship that could have emboldened our adversaries to seek advantage and it undermined the chain of command."

You're inability to deal in facts and your abhorrent penchant for lying is one of the most disgusting, disgraceful things I have seen in a long time. I have NEVER met a more dishonest human being.......anytime.....anywhere. Men may have weaknesses or biases.....but there is one thing that can be respected above all of that. It's integrity and honesty. The ability to deal in the truth. Despicable. You are one of those guys no one would ever go into business with or trust with anything valuable. You are the scum at the bottom.
So he could have kept his job by participating in the cover-up and putting everyone in the military along with their families and anyone they had contact with at risk. Why do you think they fired him? I think it is because the reality made the Trump response look bad, what about you?