• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why didn't Biden have a Cognitive Test during physical to put questions of it to Rest

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Trump looked and sounded like an escaped mental patient way off his meds yesterday in Texas. He better take that test again. He stood in front of a camera and babbled straight gibberish for 10-15 minutes before his bewildered handlers got him the hell out of there to a KFC drive through. He’s really losing it….See if you can find and post some footage of that debacle. I can’t wait until Donny Comes to California so I can go see that shit show live and make fun of the imbeciles who actually support this babbling imbecile. This is going to be a real humdinger of an election. Trump is coming apart at the seams already and it will keep getting worse. Meanwhile Biden and the Democrats are focused and ready to battle their piece of shit opponent all the way. Things are looking good for America!

Dow Jones Pushing 40,000…..By election time could be pushing 50,000
Then there is the problem of Trump using uniformed military personnel in a political campaign...

Trump Border Speech: Former president, Texas Gov. Abbott on immigration - FULL NEWS CONFERENCE (youtube.com)

EatTheRich

President
Oh you mean the one Biden took for getting Shokin fired?

It's clear that Burisma had the Biden's remove him.

The problem for you is that when it comes to Biden (and Trump) the FBI/DOJ have ZERO credibility.

How convenient for the Regime that a guy who worked with the FBI for years, passed on information that they buried, Senate made the accusation public...

and suddenly after years and years this confidential informant has been arrested for lying, it was suddenly "Russian disinformation"....of course useful idiots everywhere immediately believe every word of it, Good boy.

Even if this was true, it's only a small part of the case, it would not explain the 20 shell companies, the money from China, Romania, Russia (where once again "friends" of the Bidens have escaped sanctions).

Regime stooges such as yourself should be angry, your party, the people you flushed all your integrity down the toilet for, the people you lie for every day as you apologize for blatant corruption, they think you are very stupid.

No other explanation as they launch another round of "Russia, Russia, Russia" bullshit.

They would be correct.
It was a 5-alarm fire at Burisma when Shokin (who had pledged in writing that Burisma and Zlochevsky would never have to worry about being investigated as long as he was in office) was fired.

Really? Joe is vindictive? Based on what? When has Joe Biden worked to take revenge on anyone?

Trump Issues Further Retribution Warnings in One of His Most Divisive Speeches Yet

In one of his most controversial speeches yet, former President Trump has told a crowd of his loyal supporters at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Maryland that Judgment Day was coming for his opponents as he bellowed further warnings of retribution. Recent reports indicate that the MAGA camp is already on board with their leader, as they call on him to “drain the swamp.”

Trump Issues Further Retribution Warnings in One of His Most Divisive Speeches Yet (msn.com)
Your article is moronic.

FBI/DOJ and CIA have broken a multitude of laws all in order to get Trump. According to you and your useful idiot brethren this is "vengeful" they should be allowed to spy on the campaign of political rivals, re-write interview reports, lie to get FISA warrants, have the CIA run "bump" and "manipulate" operations....

... That's ridiculous and the only response to that is to invite you and your useful idiot cohorts to have sex with yourselves, immediately.

Biden is a vindictive corrupt pos, for example it was Joe's idea to destroy General Flynn's life, they could not have him working in the Trump Administration.

The man is a fraud.

“Tell the director I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight,” Hunter continued, adding that “if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following direction. All too often people mistake kindness for weakness, and all too often I’m standing over the top of them saying, I warned you.”

“I will call you on WhatsApp,” Zhao replied.

The highlighted portion of this is the Biden way, like father like son.

Cry more.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
View attachment 77557

Right, NOBODY has ever done that before.
The president will frequently give speeches with members of the military present. That isn't what Trump just did.

I was in Pittsburgh, home from boot camp, in 1972. Ted Kennedy was giving a speech at Three Rivers park and I happened be walking through there and stopped to hear what he was saying....as he left the stage and was shaking hands...I was on TV shaking his hand...and I was called in to the recruiting office and took a good 20 minutes of abuse from an officer for participating, in uniform, in a political event.

EatTheRich

President
Your article is moronic.

FBI/DOJ and CIA have broken a multitude of laws all in order to get Trump. According to you and your useful idiot brethren this is "vengeful" they should be allowed to spy on the campaign of political rivals, re-write interview reports, lie to get FISA warrants, have the CIA run "bump" and "manipulate" operations....

... That's ridiculous and the only response to that is to invite you and your useful idiot cohorts to have sex with yourselves, immediately.

Biden is a vindictive corrupt pos, for example it was Joe's idea to destroy General Flynn's life, they could not have him working in the Trump Administration.

The man is a fraud.

“Tell the director I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight,” Hunter continued, adding that “if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following direction. All too often people mistake kindness for weakness, and all too often I’m standing over the top of them saying, I warned you.”

Cry more.

Flynn harmed himself by spying for a foreign power without going through lawful channels and lying about it, then helping organize a coup attempt against the U.S.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your article is moronic.

The man is a fraud.

Cry more.

Durham indicted how many of those people you say broke the law? Must have been quite a few, right Sicko?

The IG report says Crossfire was justified....two of the four FISA applications were on the up and up...the other two were not illegal, but were not according to usual standards.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Durham indicted how many of those people you say broke the law? Must have been quite a few, right Sicko?

The IG report says Crossfire was justified....two of the four FISA applications were on the up and up...the other two were not illegal, but were not according to usual standards.
In Sicko’s mind, anyone who has investigated Trump is a part of a MASSIVE CONSPIRACY designed to pick on poor, poor Donny J Trump, the scale of which is mind boggling. Durham set out to expose this evil plot. However after $20 million and three years, it was exposed as a bunch of crap hatched by Kremlin operatives working hand in hand with Rudy Guiliani and a couple of low end Russian mob associates Lev and Igor…
Your article is moronic.

The man is a fraud.

Cry more.

WHAAAAAZUP…..Blockbuster! Year old stale farts emanating from Sicko’s blow hole…..Hunter discussed this non issue at length the other day under oath you fat old fart bag. And here you are acting like you just cracked the case…..No laws broken, no charges filed, just a bunch more of hot stinky air from Trump yenta gossip agency.

protectionist

Governor
In Sicko’s mind, anyone who has investigated Trump is a part of a MASSIVE CONSPIRACY designed to pick on poor, poor Donny J Trump, the scale of which is mind boggling. Durham set out to expose this evil plot. However after $20 million and three years, it was exposed as a bunch of crap hatched by Kremlin operatives working hand in hand with Rudy Guiliani and a couple of low end Russian mob associates Lev and Igor…

WHAAAAAZUP…..Blockbuster! Year old stale farts emanating from Sicko’s blow hole…..Hunter discussed this non issue at length the other day under oath you fat old fart bag. And here you are acting like you just cracked the case…..No laws broken, no charges filed, just a bunch more of hot stinky air from Trump yenta gossip agency.
You thInk the Bidens would charge THEMSELVES ?

protectionist

Governor
Nope anyone who says Big guy….Cognative… Biden Crime Family or any other Trumpy buzzwords gets a piece of my mind…..At bars, on the golf course, on the slopes, at the beach….Anywhere.

I feel it is my duty as an American and a man of good will to spread the word about one Donald J Trump and his unholy alliance with one Vladimir Putin. I am up to the task. No need to worry about me brother.

I am lately filled with the TRUE AMERICAN SPIRIT. I care about this country and it’s people very deeply. Believe me, if I thought Biden was a crook or a traitor, I would feel exactly the same way.

I know I felt that way about LBJ towards the end of his term….Dem vs Republican means nothing to me. Like I said, this ain’t about left vs right, it’s about Right vs Wrong.
Where and how has Trump been aligned with Putin ? I listed 14 ways that Trump was tough on Putin. I've never heard anything about how they were friends.

IF Biden was a crook or traitor" Sheeeesh! The border, inflation, the Comer reports, ARP, , Burisma, election fraud (he admitted on video), selling govt secrets (he admitted on video) just for starters.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Hey maybe sleepy joe can say " man, woman, baby, fox news great, hannity is the best" and that will prove he is a stable genius " It worked for the cultists once before with the brown mango

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Where and how has Trump been aligned with Putin ? I listed 14 ways that Trump was tough on Putin. I've never heard anything about how they were friends.

IF Biden was a crook or traitor" Sheeeesh! The border, inflation, the Comer reports, ARP, , Burisma, election fraud (he admitted on video), selling govt secrets (he admitted on video) just for starters.
1. Inflation happened because of covid. Not government policy. It hit before Biden had passed any laws or a budget.
2. Comer has yet to tell the truth about anything.
3. Shokin got fired because the IMF and the US were both threatening to hold up financial aid.
4. Biden joked about selling secrets...got any evidence he did?
Any evidence of vote fraud? No.

Careful, the pride you have in your outrageously corrupt Party/Regime getting away with all of this is showing. You bust so proud, after all power is all that matters to you and yours.

I think your reaction would be much different if say W. had done this to Obama in 08, had the CIA run an operation to set up his associates, spied on his campaign, seeded the Government with a false campaign opposition research, lied to get FISA warrants, GOP congressman talking openly and often about how they had seen evidence of "collusion" that did not exist, had the FBI re-write interview reports, leaned on social media companies to suppress news items that hurt their candidates, had 51 now disgraced former intelligence officials lie about information that clearly compromised the Democrat candidate....

What would your reaction be if the CIA/FBI and DOJ had an insurance policy to stop Obama?

My guess is you would still be screaming and for once in your life you would have had a reason.

1. Inflation happened because of covid. Not government policy. It hit before Biden had passed any laws or a budget.
2. Comer has yet to tell the truth about anything.
3. Shokin got fired because the IMF and the US were both threatening to hold up financial aid.
4. Biden joked about selling secrets...got any evidence he did?
Any evidence of vote fraud? No.
Shokin got fired because Burisma had the Biden's make sure he was gone.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hey maybe sleepy joe can say " man, woman, baby, fox news great, hannity is the best" and that will prove he is a stable genius " It worked for the cultists once before with the brown mango
Joey would need Notecards to say all that

Joey doesn't need a cognitive test. all Joey needs do is Speak on TV for Americans to know he has mental problems.

EatTheRich

President
Careful, the pride you have in your outrageously corrupt Party/Regime getting away with all of this is showing. You bust so proud, after all power is all that matters to you and yours.

I think your reaction would be much different if say W. had done this to Obama in 08, had the CIA run an operation to set up his associates, spied on his campaign, seeded the Government with a false campaign opposition research, lied to get FISA warrants, GOP congressman talking openly and often about how they had seen evidence of "collusion" that did not exist, had the FBI re-write interview reports, leaned on social media companies to suppress news items that hurt their candidates, had 51 now disgraced former intelligence officials lie about information that clearly compromised the Democrat candidate....

What would your reaction be if the CIA/FBI and DOJ had an insurance policy to stop Obama?

My guess is you would still be screaming and for once in your life you would have had a reason.
My reaction would be different if Obama, Biden, or Congressional Democrats had done that too. I’m sure if Obama had run on the promise to ignore the Constitution and make himself a dictator there would have been an “insurance policy” to protect the Constitution from him as well.