• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why didn't the jack boots issue a subpoena rather than a search warrant to raid Trumps home

Because it wouldn't play as well on TV. After all, they impeached him twice and that did no good. He claims the 5th rather than pull a hillary with "I Don't Recall" and lefty criticizes him for that. If he took a dump, lefty would have questions.

That does not make for compelling Television. You don't get the pics of FBI agents with M4's or AR15's (Idk what they carry) standing guard, you don't get the arial shots of the mansion....

Come on, the show trial 1/6 was produced by a guy from GMA....... you have to had it to our Fascist, they are media savy....

Tom Facts

Council Member
According to a statement from the National Archives, he did indeed “cooperate” (their words) and sent them many boxes - back in January, as a matter of fact. But do feel free to keep lying. Were it not for lies, lefty would have nothing to say/write/type.
Yes, he gave them some and said “that’s all of it.” But somehow there’s more of it. Shouldn’t lie to the feds.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Ubpoenad
Because it wouldn't play as well on TV. After all, they impeached him twice and that did no good. He claims the 5th rather than pull a hillary with "I Don't Recall" and lefty criticizes him for that. If he took a dump, lefty would have questions.
Issuing a subpoena to Trump is about as effective as whistling at a deaf dog…Trump has been dodging subpoenas for half a century. He finally appeared in court yesterday after being fined $110,000 for ignoring subpoenas. What you talking about Al?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That does not make for compelling Television. You don't get the pics of FBI agents with M4's or AR15's (Idk what they carry) standing guard, you don't get the arial shots of the mansion....

Come on, the show trial 1/6 was produced by a guy from GMA....... you have to had it to our Fascist, they are media savy....
Especially when FBI are guarding Secret Service agents..........

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Oh god, not you too….That old “just cause we Republicans“ crap is about as weak as it gets….Puked right out of Hannity’s mouth into your brain…Come on Rick, you can do better than that!!
Maybe he should have done as Obama

Spent $millions to hide them for 12 years

Hell, after-all it isn't their money, it's taxpayers

Jack4freedom

Governor
Presidential Records
Has he been served with subpoenas for those allegedly stolen records? He was President until 2016. How could he have been hiding these records for 12 years? I’m not following this Dawg. This isn’t one of the turds left here by Godowar, is it? You really have to take anything he says with a pound of salt….His whole life consists of spamming this board with bullshit.

write on

Senator
You wingers are still attempting to re-write history.

When did HRC say "I Dont Recall" in the 11 hour grilling that she withstood?

I'll tell you this; She's got bigger balls than Trump.

lol

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Has he been served with subpoenas for those allegedly stolen records? He was President until 2016. How could he have been hiding these records for 12 years? I’m not following this Dawg. This isn’t one of the turds left here by Godowar, is it? You really have to take anything he says with a pound of salt….His whole life consists of spamming this board with bullshit.
It's pretty simple Jack - every POTUS takes a sh*t ton of stuff with them when they leave. Only Trump has his examined for any that maybe shouldn't have been taken. Capisce?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Oh god, not you too….That old “just cause we Republicans“ crap is about as weak as it gets….Puked right out of Hannity’s mouth into your brain…Come on Rick, you can do better than that!!
Explain Holder getting away with what non-Democrats are punished for. Likewise Strzok, McCabe, Comey all breaking the law sans punishment…Brennan? Hillary’s home unraided…

Sorry - the pattern is unmistakable when non-Democrats are held to the strictest possible standard on even process crime matters. Well…unmistakable to those who exhibit curiosity and aren’t in the tank for all things State/Democrat.