• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why didn't the jack boots issue a subpoena rather than a search warrant to raid Trumps home

EatTheRich

President
The suggestion that they didn't stand 200 (plus) years of American juris prudence on its head to try and frame him for "Russian collusion" is "laughable."
As if their abuses of power were anything other than business as usual and in fact soft pedaled in the case of Trump who was openly colluding with Russian intelligence.

Spamature

President
Give me a damn break...must have been tobacco he had in his glass pipe in the steam room, right?

And you wonder why nobody takes anything you say seriously. This isn't worth the time I spend typing after this post. You just lost all credibility in this debate.
And what physical proof do you have ?

Do you have a dated drug test ?
Do you have the substance taken from his possession at that time ?
Do you have laboratory results showing it to be crack cocaine ?

How long ago what this alleged crime committed ?

Rubberband_Charlie

Council Member
And what physical proof do you have ?

Do you have a dated drug test ?
Do you have the substance taken from his possession at that time ?
Do you have laboratory results showing it to be crack cocaine ?

How long ago what this alleged crime committed ?
Everyone knows you have zero credibility that lets everyone tee up the ball for you because you don't have an original thought in your head.

After this response you and anything you say is invisible to me. You're not worth the time I spend typing a response.

Spamature

President
Everyone knows you have zero credibility that lets everyone tee up the ball for you because you don't have an original thought in your head.

After this response you and anything you say is invisible to me. You're not worth the time I spend typing a response.
We are both at fault here.

My questions likely made you feel stupid.
Your response made you look like a coward.

No winners when dealing with a Trump Cultist.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Give me a damn break...must have been tobacco he had in his glass pipe in the steam room, right?

And you wonder why nobody takes anything you say seriously. This isn't worth the time I spend typing after this post. You just lost all credibility in this debate.
You miss the point. Without a conviction...no crime..yes or no.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Did Trump hire Vindman to wash his plane or something? I was not aware of that….Or do you mean that anyone who reports Trump, like Vindman must be a horrible person like Vindman….By the way, both Vindman and his brother are ten times the men Trump will ever be. What Trump did to them was disgusting. I can’t wait to hear you guys trash whatever close family member reported Trump. This should be a fun autumn. We all may get to see and hear the handcuffs clamp shut on good old Donny. Then look forward to his pussy army having big hissy fits and running around shooting themselves in the dick and each other in the ass…Happy days!!
It means another ideologue with an axe to grind. Looks like it was probably a secret service agent.

You get more loony every day. It appears they are looking for "nuclear documents" which are almost certain to have also been found in the 30 odd million documents Obama took with him when he left the White House - but they didn't go looking for them because they all do it. Only Trump gets prosecuted for it. "Happy Days" indeed...

Jack4freedom

Governor
So...you're saying it's not against the law to smoke crack? It's not guesses, there's video evidence that Hunter did that. It's not against the law to lie on a firearms background check? There's photographic and physical evidence that Hunter did that to obtain a handgun.

Oh wait...you're talking about Joe Biden. Would you like to go back to your other post and remove Hunter's name so that your argument can hold water?

So, you're still trying to say a non-conviction doesn't equal a "not guilty" verdict? Still want that explained to us.
You can not arrest a guy for smoking crack in a video Chuck.
It means another ideologue with an axe to grind. Looks like it was probably a secret service agent.

You get more loony every day. It appears they are looking for "nuclear documents" which are almost certain to have also been found in the 30 odd million documents Obama took with him when he left the White House - but they didn't go looking for them because they all do it. Only Trump gets prosecuted for it. "Happy Days" indeed...
Poor little Donny…everybody picking on him…..He’s a good boy!!!

middleview

President
Supporting Member

The records that were sent to Chicago for Obama's Presidential library were not secretly smuggled out. They were reviewed and processed by the National Archives and transported to a government facility in Chicago. They are being released to be digitized and returned to the Archives....and all under the supervision of the National Archivist.

Clearly you got your talking points from Trump himself....and he's wrong.

Raoul_Luke

The records that were sent to Chicago for Obama's Presidential library were not secretly smuggled out. They were reviewed and processed by the National Archives and transported to a government facility in Chicago. They are being released to be digitized and returned to the Archives....and all under the supervision of the National Archivist.

Clearly you got your talking points from Trump himself....and he's wrong.

Thank you for the, well, government's view (on this).

EatTheRich

President

Obama took selected documents with him after getting permission from the National Archives to take possession of those documents. They almost surely did NOT include classified documents about nuclear weapons. Trump took documents without permission and refused to turn them over to the National Archives in response to their request or their subpoena. Not the same.

Raoul_Luke

Obama took selected documents with him after getting permission from the National Archives to take possession of those documents. They almost surely did NOT include classified documents about nuclear weapons. Trump took documents without permission and refused to turn them over to the National Archives in response to their request or their subpoena. Not the same.
How can you be 100% sure Obama didn't take ANY that weren't run through the National Archives? How would they know? So it is impossible for you to know. Bottom line is every POTUS takes shit when they leave (see William Jefferson Clinton for reference). This is a fishing expedition for anything in Trump's possession that looks like a "secret" document

You wingers are still attempting to re-write history.

When did HRC say "I Dont Recall" in the 11 hour grilling that she withstood?

I'll tell you this; She's got bigger balls than Trump.

lol
How soon we forget. Are you saying she never said that under oath? Wow. Then I suppose we didn't go to war with England for our independence either...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Oh another really clever twist on someone's nic....all of the fourth graders are in envy of your ability to come up with those funny names.

Hey...howzabout Ghoul_Puke? Like it?
"Focus on the topic or get out of the thread"

many fourth graders are taller than your jack boots