• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why didn't the jack boots issue a subpoena rather than a search warrant to raid Trumps home

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your facts are lies put together by the left
I posted the law Trump broke. I also posted what the GAO had to say. What do you have to refute those facts? Not much.

You then claim that a threat to put a hold on a loan guarantee is against the law..but you don't seem to know what law that is.

I posted the law Trump broke. I also posted what the GAO had to say. What do you have to refute those facts? Not much.

You then claim that a threat to put a hold on a loan guarantee is against the law..but you don't seem to know what law that is.
it doesn't matter. Dems appear to be above the law. IE: Hilly, Hunter and all the H's that are lefties committing crimes.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
it doesn't matter. Dems appear to be above the law. IE: Hilly, Hunter and all the H's that are lefties committing crimes.
So that is your excuse for the crimes Trump committed?

Accusations of crimes committed by Hillary....imaginary murders and emails that people sent her that were on her server....or Hunter's laptop?

Well, alrighty then....we'll just forgive and forget...right? Like hell.

So that is your excuse for the crimes Trump committed?

Accusations of crimes committed by Hillary....imaginary murders and emails that people sent her that were on her server....or Hunter's laptop?

Well, alrighty then....we'll just forgive and forget...right? Like hell.
Oh, I see. Ours are Accusations, Yours are proof. LOL. Do you realize how stupidly partisan that sounds...

It was a loan guarantee...not a congressional appropriation. Biden delivered a message from Obama. Biden had no power to withhold the guarantee. Obama did.

So now, did Trump break the law or not? Show your homework.
It doesn't matter what the money was for, it was blackmail pure and simply, and he got away with it...

write on

Senator
As if Trump and his cronies honored subpoenas.

Yer a hoot!

;-)
As you know, Trump was subpoened. He ignored it thinking that he could wave his wand and claim that all docs were unclassified.

I have a problem that everyone else should have.

Why are wingers here claiming that Trump/his lawyers wasn't given a subpoena weeks before the "raid"?

We're trying to deal with people that are full blown cultists.

Up is down, black is white, etc....

write on

Senator
Again...show me what crime Trump was convicted of...see, that's how the judicial system works in this country. If you aren't convicted, you're not guilty.
Do you honestly think that the decision of gulit and innocence comes from the snap of fingers?

The wheels of justice turn slowly, especially when we're talking about a former president- no matter how corrupt he was- and still is.

Hell, just do some research and see how he continues to grift the willfully ignorant to this very day in trying to pay his lawyers.

lol

middleview

President
Supporting Member
As you know, Trump was subpoened. He ignored it thinking that he could wave his wand and claim that all docs were unclassified.

I have a problem that everyone else should have.

Why are wingers here claiming that Trump/his lawyers wasn't given a subpoena weeks before the "raid"?

We're trying to deal with people that are full blown cultists.

Up is down, black is white, etc....
Their claim is based on what they are told by NewsMax or One America News. They are given marching orders....hear what Donald complains about and take it to heart. Drag the conversation from the fact that something like 25 boxes of documents were illegally taken from the White House in violation of a bunch of laws...off to who the whistle blower was, how did he know....didn't he have an oath to be loyal to the president, accusations that the SS or FBI planted 25 boxes of stuff and what about that judge having his picture taken with bourbon and oreos....