• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why didn't the murder of Chellew get same coverage as Floyd got?

EatTheRich

President
You've derailed the thread already

Chellew

Post on topic or explain why the derailment

The inner city violence is due to DOPE
“Dope” is big capitalist business, often introduced into communities directly by the cops, and of course whites are more likely to use illegal drugs but less likely to fall victim to the associated violence because of white supremacy.

Spamature

President
you damn sure didn't say it wasn't OK
Yes I did.

I called them criminals and said they should have been sent to prison.

Also I noticed you not only ran from my question. You apparently ran to the mods to have it removed.

Faker, you never road with anybody. At best you probably followed a biker gang in traffic, once, before they shooed you off. You were selling wolf tickets. Anyway that tells me me you would have dropped those colors and put your eyes on your shoes or ran for safety.

All that big talk.

HA !

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes I did.

I called them criminals and said they should have been sent to prison.

Also I noticed you not only ran from my question. You apparently ran to the mods to have it remove.

Faker, you never road with anybody. At best you probably followed a biker gang in traffic, once, before they shooed you off. You were selling wolf tickets. Anyway that tells me me you would have dropped those colors and put your eyes on your shoes or ran for safety.

All that big talk.

HA !
86 your lies

I didn't run to "mods" and I hope they see you posting of moderation and posting insults like a lil' grade school boy

Deplorable

Spamature

President
86 your lies

I didn't run to "mods" and I hope they see you posting of moderation and posting insults like a lil' grade school boy

Deplorable
I posted about your actions, not theirs.

Yeah right, you didn't run to them.

We both know you did to avoid a tough question you couldn't answer without showing yourself to be either a hypocrite or a liar on this topic.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I posted about your actions, not theirs.

Yeah right, you didn't run to them.

We both know you did to avoid a tough question you couldn't answer without showing yourself to be either a hypocrite or a liar on this topic.
Lie

I'm fixing to have the Mods to let you know I didn't run to them and see if your insults remain or deleted

STFU

Last edited:

Spamature

President
I'd have shot the sonofbitches trying to beat me to death

Colors have nothing to do with it
But you have it backwards.

I am not asking what you would have done if you were the victim.

I am asking you if someone came to up to a gathering of your "club" , for lack of a better word, and taunted you guys and challenged your colors.

What would you have done ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
But you have it backwards.

I am not asking what you would have done if you were the victim.

I am asking you if someone came to up to a gathering of your "club" , for lack of a better word, and taunted you guys and challenged your colors.

What would you have done ?
wouldn't happen