• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why Doctors Suck

The Messiah

Council Member
How much faith would you have in a dentist who had rotten, crooked and missing teeth?

How much faith would you have in an auto mechanic whose car ran like crap?

The average lifespan for an American male both Black and White is 76 years whereas the average life expectancy for a Italian or Swiss male is 80 years. Click here to see life expectancy by country.

Here's the KICKER!
According to the National Occupational Mortality Surveillance database and the National Institutes of Health, among both U.S. white and black men, physicians were, on average, (73.0 years for white and 68.7 for black) when they died.

Doctors are worse stewards of their health than are non doctors.

J.A.M.A. admits... Conventional Medicine Errors alone are the 3rd Leading Cause of Death in the U.S. And you pay for this?

The leading cause of death is the medical industry.

More about Life Expectancy and Criminal American Doctors

Last edited:

Jen

Senator
Jen, your style of trolling is quite lame. Try being a bit more original and less obvious next time. You can do better than this.

You're new. I was responding not in some sucky up manner pretending to like you, but treating you like a real person that deserves a real and honest response as a new person on the board.

But hey, if you view it as "trolling" then, I'll roll up my welcome mat and I won't bother you again.

:oops:

The Messiah

Council Member
You're new. I was responding not in some sucky up manner pretending to like you, but treating you like a real person that deserves a real and honest response as a new person on the board.

But hey, if you view it as "trolling" then, I'll roll up my welcome mat and I won't bother you again.

:oops:
Maybe it's just me but I generally respect people and don't do that passive aggressive stuff but then again I don't have the cluster B personality disorders which include antisocial personality disorder, borderline personality disorder, histrionic personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder. I am not saying you have these afflictions but I suspect that you do. You may want to get to a shrink for a proper dx. Unfortunately women with Cluster B are therapy resistant.

Are you attacking me because of my spot on and scholarly Biblical erudition?

You mocked my handle the Messiah as if I could not be a Messiah.

Jen

Senator
Maybe it's just me but I generally respect people and don't do that passive aggressive stuff but then again I don't have the cluster B personality disorders which include antisocial personality disorder, borderline personality disorder, histrionic personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder. I am not saying you have these afflictions but I suspect that you do. You may want to get to a shrink for a proper dx. Unfortunately women with Cluster B are therapy resistant.

I didn't mock you. I'm sorry you saw it that way.

But since you are diagnosing the problems of a stranger, I think you have one with paranoia. Get it checked. I am glad you didn't kill yourself though. I hoped you wouldn't. :) That's never a good answer for the problems with life. No life problem is permanent.

Jen

Senator

What you said about the Bible was correct. I agree with it and you there. I just wanted a little clarification and expansion on what you said.
Your thinking that I was attacking you and talking about my having a personality disorder was premature and very oddly paranoid. I'm not the one with a problem here.

The Messiah

Council Member
I didn't mock you. I'm sorry you saw it that way.

But since you are diagnosing the problems of a stranger, I think you have one with paranoia. Get it checked. I am glad you didn't kill yourself though. I hoped you wouldn't. :) That's never a good answer for the problems with life. No life problem is permanent.
You said you were going to buzz off and you didn't. I think we can add poor impulse control to your preliminary dx.

This is just a guess, but I suspect that you have been divorced at least once. Am I correct?

Jen

Senator
You said you were going to buzz off and you didn't. I think we can add poor impulse control to your preliminary dx.

This is just a guess, but I suspect that you have been divorced at least once. Am I correct?
That wouldn't be any of your business. But I have been happily married for almost 30 years. And I decided you needed a second chance. You are new here. No impulse action at all...........I'm generous by nature. I try to get along with everyone even if they leap into attack mode for no reason.

The Messiah

Council Member
What you said about the Bible was correct. I agree with it and you there. I just wanted a little clarification and expansion on what you said.
Your thinking that I was attacking you and talking about my having a personality disorder was premature and very oddly paranoid. I'm not the one with a problem here.
Don't lie.

Like I said, the signs are there that you fit the Cluster B critera and my suggestion of you seeing shrink for a more thorough evaluation is merely good advice.

My guess is that you are in peri menopause and that you suffer from PMS and possibly you are on some sort of prescription med like Paxil. Is this true?

Jen

Senator
Don't lie.

Like I said, the signs are there that you fit the Cluster B critera and my suggestion of you seeing shrink for a more thorough evaluation is merely good advice.

My guess is that you are in peri menopause and that you suffer from PMS and possibly you are on some sort of prescription med like Paxil. Is this true?
None of the above.
And I don't lie.

Jen

Senator
Don't lie.

I do have a family member (not related by blood and not the same gender as I am) who suffers from a Cluster B personality disorder. I have done some study on it so that I can relate to him better and nothing there applies to me. I hope you aren't mocking people with that disorder. My relative has a tortured life because of it and should not be mocked by anyone in any way.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Council Member
That wouldn't be any of your business. But I have been happily married for almost 30 years. And I decided you needed a second chance. You are new here. No impulse action at all...........I'm generous by nature. I try to get along with everyone even if they leap into attack mode for no reason.
No Jen, what happened is I stood up to a bully and you saw that intellectually you can't push me around.

I will take your word that you have been happily married but it would be interesting to get hubby's take on this.

Clearly Jen you have issues. Control would be one of them as would lack on impulse control along with seeing things a black and white which is part of borderline PD.

Jen

Senator
No Jen, what happened is I stood up to a bully and you saw that intellectually you can't push me around.

I will take your word that you have been happily married but it would be interesting to get hubby's take on this.

Clearly Jen you have issues. Control would be one of them as would lack on impulse control along with seeing things a black and white which is part of borderline PD.

I didn't push you around. Why would I do that?
You perceived you were being pushed around.
I didn't do it. You perceived it.
Your intellect...... you think I noticed something about your intellect? I didn't notice anything there one way or another.

If anyone here is suffering from a mental illness, it is you.
I'm sorry for your illness. I hope you get better soon.
Good night.

The Messiah

Council Member
I do have a family member (not related by blood and not the same gender as I am) who suffers from Cluster B personality disorder. I have done some study on it so that I can relate to him better and nothing there applies to me. I hope you aren't mocking people with that disorder. My relative has a tortured life because of it and should not be mocked by anyone in any way.
Jen, you either don't understand Cluster B or you are not being truthful. Cluster B refers to APD, BPD, NPD and HPD. Rarely do patients have all four.

The reason you can relate to him better than others is perhaps because you can identify with him.

Cluster B is something that falls between morality and psychology and many people see it as moral issue although there may be some neurology involved but brain scans have never shown it.

Males can be cured with therapy but males are held to higher standards of conduct when they are boys than are girls. Women are poorly socialized in this society and are held to a lower standard of conduct and personal responsibility.

Jen

Senator
Jen, you either don't understand Cluster B or you are not being truthful. Cluster B refers to APD, BPD, NPD and HPD. Rarely do patients have all four.

The reason you can relate to him better than others is perhaps because you can identify with him.

Cluster B is something that falls between morality and psychology and many people see it as moral issue although there may be some neurology involved but brain scans have never shown it.

Males can be cured with therapy but males are held to higher standards of conduct when they are boys than are girls. Women are poorly socialized in this society and are held to a lower standard of conduct and personal responsibility.
He has BPD and I cannot relate to him at all.............. I avoid him.
I said good night Messiah........... and now I am leaving.
I wish you well.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Council Member
I didn't push you around. Why would I do that?
You perceived you were being pushed around.
I didn't do it. You perceived it.
Your intellect...... you think I noticed something about your intellect? I didn't notice anything there one way or another.

If anyone here is suffering from a mental illness, it is you.
I'm sorry for your illness. I hope you get better soon.
Good night.
It's that passive aggressive stuff. You are luck your husband (if you really have one) isn't a Muslim because if he were he'd knock you into the middle of next week or worse.

50 years ago women with a smart mouth like yours would get slapped around for the level of disrespect you've shown.

I will be posting a thread about how man hating feminists are ruining everything.

1 Corinthians 14:34
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.

Ephesians 5:22-23
22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.

The Messiah

Council Member
He has BPD and I cannot relate to him at all.............. I avoid him.
I said good night Citizen Messiah........... and now I am leaving.
I wish you well.
We'll see. You have demonstrated poor impulse control so far.