• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why does lefty think blacks are so stupid they can't get an ID?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You won't get this so let me explain: To @Dawg 's point, is Ubuntu an African-American?
Don't disappoint me and say, "Oh come on! You know what is meant by the term!" The term is yours--Progs'. Progs came up with it. Progs have to live with the racism it communicates. Racism??? Why yes. The term is racist. Not all African-Americans are black. To ignore the overlap is to be racially insensitive. That much should be crystal clear.

Why the hell did you Progs insist everybody use that term anyway?
Who insisted? Are you actually trying to say that blacks don't use African American to describe themselves?

EatTheRich

President
Most of those people don't even speak English. Harry told them who to vote for so they did.
Why didn’t they speak English? Was it because they were naturalized citizens from another country where the population is by necessity much better informed about U.S. politics than the typical U.S.-born citizen? If so, there would have been no sense in Reid trying to tell them how to vote.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Other than some of the more derogatory terms used by right wingers? I haven't either.
You saying Obama was right winger when he said "n*gger"?

So, Rapper's are right wongers!

I'm betting you've used that term in your life here on the 3rd rock from the sun

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You saying Obama was right winger when he said "n*gger"?

So, Rapper's are right wongers!

I'm betting you've used that term in your life here on the 3rd rock from the sun
Got a link to that?
Meanwhile...did you just call me a racist?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Got a link to that?
Meanwhile...did you just call me a racist?
If you were as smart as you post to be you wouldn't need a Link

Obama uses "N-word" in discussing racism - CBS News

Using the 'N' word doesn't make someone a racist or are you saying Obama and rappers are Racist............no one uses the 'N' word more than blacks, so all are Racist according to you..........cool

BTW: LBJ was fond of using the 'N' word :)
of course you were a Republican then

Last edited:

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Using the 'N' word doesn't make someone a racist or are you saying Obama and rappers are Racist............no one uses the 'N' word more than blacks, so all are Racist according to you..........cool
That doesn’t make the least amount of sense. This is why black people vote against your ilk.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If you were as smart as you post to be you wouldn't need a Link

Obama uses "N-word" in discussing racism - CBS News

BTW: LBJ was fond of using the 'N' word :)
of course you were a Republican then
I was in 6th grade in 1963. You were an idiot then...and haven't changed.

protectionist

Governor
Reputable link that shows your statement to be factual, since you stated it as such?
HA HA. leftists are addicted to links (from leftist sources), but the odd part is how they expect all the normal people to go along with it.

EARTH TO NW: There doesn't NEED to be a link. If I said "fish can swim", you gonna ask for a link ? :rolleyes: