• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why does lefty think blacks are so stupid they can't get an ID?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
They don’t.

They use such excuses to manipulate media outlets. They use children, old people, minorities as excuses to pass horrible pieces of legislation and oppose the passage of common sense ones
Yup...common sense....like "No water for people standing in line" as if that would change someone's vote. Actually they hope to make the lines so long that people give up and go home.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
White liberals. Thanks for asking.
I saw nobody making the statement that blacks are "too stupid". Has it occurred to you that there is a huge difference between living in New York City and in the rural parts of Georgia or Alabama? Yes, in a city the DMV is easier to find. How far is it to the nearest DMV from Maryneal Texas?

Boca

Governor
I saw nobody making the statement that blacks are "too stupid". Has it occurred to you that there is a huge difference between living in New York City and in the rural parts of Georgia or Alabama? Yes, in a city the DMV is easier to find. How far is it to the nearest DMV from Maryneal Texas?
And the grocery store? I suspect not far.

Why do you think black people are incapable of taking care of their basic needs?

If you were able to think about it southern Democrat plantation owners were providing their slaves the basic needs of living!

Today Democrats only want their vote.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And the grocery store? I suspect not far.

Why do you think black people are incapable of taking care of their basic needs?

If you were able to think about it southern Democrat plantation owners were providing their slaves the basic needs of living!

Today Democrats only want their vote.
You suspect? Yup, that's good enough.

Why do you hope requiring voter id will keep poor people from voting?

Southern racist slave owners certainly didn't want black people voting. Now that they are republicans and no longer own slaves, they still don't want them voting.

Last edited:

Schrodinger's Platypus

Radical Constitutional Extremist
Is voter ID racist?

Schrodinger's Platypus

Yup...common sense....like "No water for people standing in line" as if that would change someone's vote. Actually they hope to make the lines so long that people give up and go home.
I actually support offering water to people in line as long as it’s done by the NRA. You wouldn’t have any problem with that would you? It’s just water.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Notice how nobody is answering the question. They know it’s not but they can’t bring themselves to speak against their owners. Cowards.
I notice how you answer questions with a question and then accuse others of being cowards for not answering yours. Pretty transparent tactic.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Rural conservatives think Black people are so smart that they won’t be needing voting polls in their communities. And if black people need to stand in line to vote, they’re too smart to need water.
Plenty of voting polls in rural America and if to stupid to not bring water that's their fault in cities

Schrodinger's Platypus

"They [black people] don't have, like, the knowledge of, like, how it works."

You'd have to be pretty stupid to not know "how it works." You want to know how far it is to the nearest DMV from Maryneal, TX? I'll bet if you ask someone--even a black person--from Maryneal they'll be able to tell you

EatTheRich

President
"They [black people] don't have, like, the knowledge of, like, how it works."

You'd have to be pretty stupid to not know "how it works." You want to know how far it is to the nearest DMV from Maryneal, TX? I'll bet if you ask someone--even a black person--from Maryneal they'll be able to tell you
You’d have to be pretty stupid to not know exactly how to navigate this Byzantine maze of red tape seemingly deliberately constructed on the model of Kafka’s Castle?