• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why does lefty think blacks are so stupid they can't get an ID?

EatTheRich

President
Unions by definition are Marxist organizations.
In that Marxists support all fights for liberation, yes, and also in that unions inherently threaten the dictatorship of capital, yes. It doesn't mean some unions don't have the most backward conservative leaderships imaginable.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You find the domination of politics, culture, work, consumption, and everyday life by a wealthy elite amusing?
Send your communist regards to the Union coal miners in Grady, Co that are losing their $100,000 jobs due to coal mine Closing

Have you ever worked a Union job? If not your only value to the Union is the dues you pay from every check and when pink slipped the cross-eye'd Union Stewart can't help you and will NOT help you.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You track record is easy to see.
Just check the worst things that happened to this country in the last 20yrs.
"You track record"
'Brandon is the worse thing to happen to Americans in past 20 years and if not for not owning a car and having food stamps you would know that

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And how does the black community feel about their masters saying so?
Do you think you will gain support from the black community by making statements like that? You must have a pretty low opinion of them to imply that they are submitting to the democratic party.

Instead of accepting that they have the ability and the right to support any party or candidate, you try to insult them by saying they'd change their votes for a free bottle of water or that they vote for racists.

Spamature

President
"You track record"
'Brandon is the worse thing to happen to Americans in past 20 years and if not for not owning a car and having food stamps you would know that
Oh peanut, a little something for the tummy ?
I already gave you the numbers.
You wingers are still carping that he has yet regained all the jobs your sorry azz leader lost even though he set new records.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Do you think you will gain support from the black community by making statements like that? You must have a pretty low opinion of them to imply that they are submitting to the democratic party.

Instead of accepting that they have the ability and the right to support any party or candidate, you try to insult them by saying they'd change their votes for a free bottle of water or that they vote for racists.
Eh, why would he think what you think when it's posted often in PJ Blacks vote for dems

If blacks voted for Biden they voted for a known Racist as you voted for

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Oh peanut, a little something for the tummy ?
I already gave you the numbers.
You wingers are still carping that he has yet regained all the jobs your sorry azz leader lost even though he set new records.
86 your silly ass Peanut bs the brown is piled up on your nose

Eh, 4.5million have quit their jobs last November
Companies are going belly up in record numbers and it's big companies with 10's of 1000's of employee's........ only records your 'Brandon' has broken are those of Jimma Carter's disastrous term as President.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Did 90% of black voters vote for Biden or Trump?

Do those four or five people represent "white liberals" or was the sum total of his interviews edited down a bit?
Voted for Massa Biden

LMFAO............you did exactly what I posted leftist in PJ do...........they voted for a known Racist

Spamature

President
86 your silly ass Peanut bs the brown is piled up on your nose

Eh, 4.5million have quit their jobs last November
Companies are going belly up in record numbers and it's big companies with 10's of 1000's of employee's........ only records your 'Brandon' has broken are those of Jimma Carter's disastrous term as President.
Stop the peanut picking if you don't want me to point out your peanut picking.
They quit them for BETTER JOBS under the Biden economy.
duh ?

Corporate profits in the United States climbed 10.5% to a record high of USD 2.44 trillion in the second quarter of 2021 after rising 4.5% in the previous period and compared with a preliminary estimate of a 9.7% jump.

1642638500406.png

Inflation was higher under your boy Reagan.
So he didn't break that record.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
Send your communist regards to the Union coal miners in Grady, Co that are losing their $100,000 jobs due to coal mine Closing

Have you ever worked a Union job? If not your only value to the Union is the dues you pay from every check and when pink slipped the cross-eye'd Union Stewart can't help you and will NOT help you.
I did and my union protected my rights to free speech, to be free from sexual harassment, and much more. Now they need to expand their efforts by fighting for nationalization of the mines and other wealth under workers’ control so they can start to address unemployment.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I did and my union protected my rights to free speech, to be free from sexual harassment, and much more. Now they need to expand their efforts by fighting for nationalization of the mines and other wealth under workers’ control so they can start to address unemployment.
"sexual harassment"............OMG.............
Maybe you shouldn't have been hittin' on male employee's