• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why does political jack have garbage spam links in their advertising?

Neutrino

Council Member
You click on links in ads?

LOL.

If that doesn't explain an easily led trumper, I don't know what does.
In this case I did as it was so ridiculous, and when I got there it was a dead end, nothing to even buy which defeats the reason for the ad. So why is PJ allowing this nonsense on their site

BobbyT

Governor
In this case I did as it was so ridiculous, and when I got there it was a dead end, nothing to even buy which defeats the reason for the ad. So why is PJ allowing this nonsense on their site
That certainly is a question for the ages. I can see why you're so concerned.

Not really.

Neutrino

Council Member
That certainly is a question for the ages. I can see why you're so concerned.

Not really.
So you think that websites should be sending their patrons to dead end spam links.

Now can you please explain why you believe this, because this is very rude to the patron

BobbyT

Governor
So you think that websites should be sending their patrons to dead end spam links.

Now can you please explain why you believe this, because this is very rude to the patron
If you're clicking on ads, you're already clicking on spam. Is this your first experience with the Internet?

Neutrino

Council Member
Speak to the owner.

As an aside...I understand ads these days tailor to the browsing habits of the particular user...

Anyway...pm @SW48
I have never actually been to a dead end link before unless it was the page telling me to call the computer dept because my computer was locked. Which always ends up being a spammer from India, but even that page had a phone number and a purpose. Some people have zero self respect which is why they put butane in their bodies and brag how it is not really harmful and how great it makes the fake chicken taste

Neutrino

Council Member
If you're clicking on ads, you're already clicking on spam. Is this your first experience with the Internet?
Actually once upon a time in a land far far away the internet............................

No better not go there

However dead end links that are not even trying to sell you something are a little weird

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I have never actually been to a dead end link before unless it was the page telling me to call the computer dept because my computer was locked. Which always ends up being a spammer from India, but even that page had a phone number and a purpose. Some people have zero self respect which is why they put butane in their bodies and brag how it is not really harmful and how great it makes the fake chicken taste
Some people, who are [Unwelcome language removed], spend time away

Catch ya in a few. You'll figure it out, I'm sure.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
The ads on this site and most websites you go to are put there by Google Adsense the most trusted source of advertising in the world. Maybe a bad ad got through their system but PoliticalJack doesn't put them there, we have a partnership with Google Adsense to put them there. And having used them for 14 years I trust them completely.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
The above has no purpose as sometimes it links to spam and some times it is a dead end page
[/QUOTE]

The site uses google ads which are used by millions of websites. Sometimes a bad ad slips through their defenses.

Remember you can donate to PJ to get ads removed if you are a regular poster: