• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why does the left use the term Hater?

justoffal

Senator
One favorite application of this verbal tick is the use of the term " Obama-hater". It is a convenient way to justify the former POTUS's bumbling incompetence in the office that he occupied via the " Obama -lovers " that put him there most of whom were....wait for it now....WHITE.

When I see pieces written with that particular preface I immediately smell the presence of schooled disinformation hacks who specialize in changing perception by first changing the rhetoric. Alinsky 101, 102, and 103.... The entire goal is to obfuscate the details, bury the issues under layers of reactive sperse and vitriol and then redirect the entire discourse into a twisted version of the original and accurate picture. This is often done because the original frame of facts is defamatory or revealing to some extent of the person that is being protected by the profuse blanket of manufactured falsehoods. One of the most notorious of such falsehoods is the inference that those who disagree are just people who hate not people who think.

This kind of Obtuse approach to debate and conversation seeks to preemptively discredit any form of disagreement while at the same time drumming up sympathy for the target of such Imaginary hatred. The professional propagandist seeks to eliminate the boundaries between the finer definitions by welding all nuances together into one hot button phrase...such as " Obama-hater ". Ergo anyone who has a different opinion or a viewpoint that doesn't promote the narrative is pressured into the narrow definition by howling and repetitive verb-bots who use the language the same way a carpenter uses heavy tools....to drive, pry and rip.

This is an effective method and can be a real boon to those who have a legitimate crusade. I give you the word Greenscam as a perfect example of such a verbal hammer that efficiently describes the entire AGW/Alternative energy cabal and their method of operation. Of course not all green energy is wrapped up in the scam so the word is unfair to a certain extent because as a blanket term it leaves little room for the legitimate forms of Alternative energy that are now being developed. But I digress...

Similarly a phrase like " Obama-hater " seeks to eliminate all of the middle ground by suggesting that there are only two camps; Those who agree and love and those who disagree and hate. That is completely false of course but to the paid propaganda hack the word False is a relative term that can be played like a fiddle to the desired tune.

Jo

MrMike

Bless you all
Consider this one:

I hate the haters...

o_O

That's almost as bad as the "Love Trumps Hate" one from the P-hat brigade and Lefty brown shirts out attacking people and burning down things.

OldTrapper

Council Member
When I see pieces written with that particular preface I immediately smell the presence of schooled disinformation hacks who specialize in changing perception by first changing the rhetoric. Alinsky 101, 102, and 103....
What you "smell" is your own hypocrisy, and willful ignorance. The hatred for Obama, and his wife Michelle, is quite obvious to anyone who has a reading level above the fourth grade.

The entire goal is to obfuscate the details, bury the issues under layers of reactive sperse and vitriol and then redirect the entire discourse into a twisted version of the original and accurate picture. This is often done because the original frame of facts is defamatory or revealing to some extent of the person that is being protected by the profuse blanket of manufactured falsehoods.
Laughable since your gawd trump has been doing so since before his "election" in 2016. Of course you would never be willing to acknowledge that.

A baker’s dozen. Alinsky outlines 13 specific rules in his book. Donald Trump is following 12 of them. To wit (along with the Trump translation or Trumplation):

1. “Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.” (Trumplation: constant exaggeration.)
  2. “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” (Trumplation: Make America Great Again. A simple, understandable motto.)
  3. “Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy.” (Trumplation: Canada’s 243% tariff on U.S. dairy products … who knew?)
  4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” (Trumplation: Slam Hillary Clinton for taking millions for giving speeches to banks.)
  5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” (Trumplation: Crooked Hillary, Corrupt Kaine.)
  6. “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” (Trumplation: campaign speeches that look like revival meetings, “deplorables” as a badge of honor.”)
  7. “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Trumplation: (Whatever happened to the NFL kneeling “controversy”?)
  8. “Keep the pressure on.” (Trumplation: From North Korea to the EU to London to Helsinki backed by an unending chorus of tweets.)
  9. “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” (Trumplation: Nominate me or I’ll go third party.)
  10. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.” (Trumplation: One Donald Trump tweeting, many Democrats attempting to rebut.)
  11. “If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside” (Trumplation: Forget my business deals, look at Crooked Hillary, Crooked Hillary, Crooked Hillary …)
  12. “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” (Trumplation: The only rule he seems to have missed although GDP growth through corporate tax cuts might be an example.)
  13. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” (Trumplation: target individuals not institutions – Carmen Yulin Cruz, Stephen Colbert, Megyn Kelly.)

Last edited:

LibSwatter

Council Member
One favorite application of this verbal tick is the use of the term " Obama-hater". It is a convenient way to justify the former POTUS's bumbling incompetence in the office that he occupied via the " Obama -lovers " that put him there most of whom were....wait for it now....WHITE.

When I see pieces written with that particular preface I immediately smell the presence of schooled disinformation hacks who specialize in changing perception by first changing the rhetoric. Alinsky 101, 102, and 103.... The entire goal is to obfuscate the details, bury the issues under layers of reactive sperse and vitriol and then redirect the entire discourse into a twisted version of the original and accurate picture. This is often done because the original frame of facts is defamatory or revealing to some extent of the person that is being protected by the profuse blanket of manufactured falsehoods. One of the most notorious of such falsehoods is the inference that those who disagree are just people who hate not people who think.

This kind of Obtuse approach to debate and conversation seeks to preemptively discredit any form of disagreement while at the same time drumming up sympathy for the target of such Imaginary hatred. The professional propagandist seeks to eliminate the boundaries between the finer definitions by welding all nuances together into one hot button phrase...such as " Obama-hater ". Ergo anyone who has a different opinion or a viewpoint that doesn't promote the narrative is pressured into the narrow definition by howling and repetitive verb-bots who use the language the same way a carpenter uses heavy tools....to drive, pry and rip.

This is an effective method and can be a real boon to those who have a legitimate crusade. I give you the word Greenscam as a perfect example of such a verbal hammer that efficiently describes the entire AGW/Alternative energy cabal and their method of operation. Of course not all green energy is wrapped up in the scam so the word is unfair to a certain extent because as a blanket term it leaves little room for the legitimate forms of Alternative energy that are now being developed. But I digress...

Similarly a phrase like " Obama-hater " seeks to eliminate all of the middle ground by suggesting that there are only two camps; Those who agree and love and those who disagree and hate. That is completely false of course but to the paid propaganda hack the word False is a relative term that can be played like a fiddle to the desired tune.

Jo
I appreciate the attempt but this is lame. Even most Trump supporters won't buy it. Attacking the Magic Negro doesn't play well with even Trump's staunchest fans and it will turn off the swing voters. You are preaching to the choir.

We are Obama haters and we should wear that like a badge of honor.

Quote Hannity because his use of alternative facts is unsurpassed. He makes Goebbels look like a rookie. Hannity is slick and so is Jeanine Pirro. The secret is to put in some good dog whistle words but don't actually say anything. Make fact free generalizations and when you present an alternative fact make it so ambiguous that it can't be easily fact checked. Keep tossing out alternative facts to keep them on the defensive.

My favorite tactic is WhatAboutism followed by false dichotomies. WhatAboutism is so easy. They say, "Trump is a serial cheater." We say, "What about Clinton?' Instead of them presenting more details about Trump and the "rapes" (all women want to be raped) the pedophilia (Trump and Epstein having consensual sex with teen girls is not pedophilia) Use the Mike Huckabee defense of Josh Duggar. If they come back with "only a pedophile would defend a pedophile" come back with, "what about the Pope?Mike Huckabee Pedophile.jpg

Keep in mind, most Trump supporters have a lower than average reading comprehension skills and your article is going to go way over their heads. While we want to keep them believing the "right things" we don't want to confuse them with a complicated narrative.

People in the Bible belt are a lot like Trump in that they have high rates of sexual depravity so we already have them in our pocket. They already believe the narrative but if we make it complicated they won't be able to repeat it.

LibSwatter

Council Member
You mean all those liberals who defend Joe Biden are Pedophiles?o_O
Now you get it. That's a very good twist on Soviet style whataboutism. Here's the thing. Factually Democraps are generally not pedophile and the data proves it but putting the Dems on defense will deflect from the fact that nearly all pedophile are Republicans. There's no arguing that so don't argue it. Make the Demoncraps try to prove a negative. Me, being a Satanist like Trump I like to screw with liberal atheists by challenging them to prove God doesn't exist. That sends them into a tailspin.

What libs have been doing is posting lists of all the top Republicans who are convicted pedos but sadly we can't find very many Dems who are convicted pedophiles. Sadly, we are still unable to make the argument that sex with kids is OK so for now we have to say "what about Clinton?' That's really all we have.

Sure, in the Bible belt where incest and pedophilia are the norm they will accept it like with Roy Moore but it's not going to fly in other swing states so for now we have to have to use whataboutism. We can't really lie our way out of this because it's all public record and it's all over Google and the libbies have created memes like these.

1601357737378.png

1601357823330.png

1601357878599.png

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Now you get it. That's a very good twist on Soviet style whataboutism. Here's the thing. Factually Democraps are generally not pedophile and the data proves it but putting the Dems on defense will deflect from the fact that nearly all pedophile are Republicans. There's no arguing that so don't argue it. Make the Demoncraps try to prove a negative. Me, being a Satanist like Trump I like to screw with liberal atheists by challenging them to prove God doesn't exist. That sends them into a tailspin.

What libs have been doing is posting lists of all the top Republicans who are convicted pedos but sadly we can't find very many Dems who are convicted pedophiles. Sadly, we are still unable to make the argument that sex with kids is OK so for now we have to say "what about Clinton?' That's really all we have.

Sure, in the Bible belt where incest and pedophilia are the norm they will accept it like with Roy Moore but it's not going to fly in other swing states so for now we have to have to use whataboutism. We can't really lie our way out of this because it's all public record and it's all over Google and the libbies have created memes like these.

View attachment 56754

View attachment 56755

View attachment 56756

Oh. You are a meme guy lol.

Well, you seem obsessed with this topic of pedos JUST a bit too much.

Projection in it's finest form. Especially since it's off topic.

Seek some help. Maybe a therapist can help ?

Boca

Governor
What you "smell" is your own hypocrisy, and willful ignorance. The hatred for Obama, and his wife Michelle, is quite obvious to anyone who has a reading level above the fourth grade.

So... two questions: Do people like you love or hate Trump and his wife Melania and which grades did you complete?

Laughable since your gawd trump has been doing so since before his "election" in 2016. Of course you would never be willing to acknowledge that.

A baker’s dozen. Alinsky outlines 13 specific rules in his book. Donald Trump is following 12 of them. To wit (along with the Trump translation or Trumplation):

1. “Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.” (Trumplation: constant exaggeration.)
  2. “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” (Trumplation: Make America Great Again. A simple, understandable motto.)
  3. “Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy.” (Trumplation: Canada’s 243% tariff on U.S. dairy products … who knew?)
  4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” (Trumplation: Slam Hillary Clinton for taking millions for giving speeches to banks.)
  5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” (Trumplation: Crooked Hillary, Corrupt Kaine.)
  6. “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” (Trumplation: campaign speeches that look like revival meetings, “deplorables” as a badge of honor.”)
  7. “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Trumplation: (Whatever happened to the NFL kneeling “controversy”?)
  8. “Keep the pressure on.” (Trumplation: From North Korea to the EU to London to Helsinki backed by an unending chorus of tweets.)
  9. “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” (Trumplation: Nominate me or I’ll go third party.)
  10. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.” (Trumplation: One Donald Trump tweeting, many Democrats attempting to rebut.)
  11. “If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside” (Trumplation: Forget my business deals, look at Crooked Hillary, Crooked Hillary, Crooked Hillary …)
  12. “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” (Trumplation: The only rule he seems to have missed although GDP growth through corporate tax cuts might be an example.)
  13. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” (Trumplation: target individuals not institutions – Carmen Yulin Cruz, Stephen Colbert, Megyn Kelly.)