• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why is atheism on the rise?

write on

Senator
Why is the message of 'god' being ignored? I have my thoughts on that but would rather read what Christians have to say about it first.

God of War

Governor
Why is the message of 'god' being ignored? I have my thoughts on that but would rather read what Christians have to say about it first.
Why aren't you asking Muslims or Hindus? Or Jews or animists? Or pagans? Why are you guys always hung up on Christians with your questions?

God of War

Governor
Then I guess Christianity isn't all that it's made up to be, is it?
No, as usual atheists like you who are predestined cannot understand the meaning of life and that's okay because maybe you were never meant to. So it is you atheists who aren't what you're made up to be. Christianity will be just fine without you.

write on

Senator
No, as usual atheists like you who are predestined cannot understand the meaning of life and that's okay because maybe you were never meant to. So it is you atheists who aren't what you're made up to be. Christianity will be just fine without you.
What makes you think that atheists align with any and everything that is the opposite of being a Christian?

write on

Senator
@write on

The reason you ask Christians is because deep down you know who God is. You know who you want an answer from and it isn't those others.
There is no god. The weak are afraid of dying and want to live beyond death, so they made up a god to take them there.

I am an atheist. I don't need a 'god' to prove that I'm a good man.

God of War

Governor
There is no god. The weak are afraid of dying and want to live beyond death, so they made up a god to take them there.
There is a God. The weak are afraid of living to a standard not their own, to be responsible to something higher, so they made up the notion that there is no God for them to be banished from for eternity.

Hell, is being sent away from God, from good. You will be either all alone or subject to the company of people of criminal character; liars, cheats, thieves, killers...

I am an atheist. I don't need a 'god' to prove that I'm a good man.
Atheists can't have morals because morals are absolutes and only a god can offer absolutes. Morals are about good and evil while ethics are about right and wrong. The most you can claim is that you do right but then right becomes highly subjective with no firm moral grounding. Something known as situational ethics which is common with leftists.

Atheists are like stage props in the play of life. They are non-player characters in a video game. Atheists are hollow. They are predestined to just lie there when the play ends or to just shut off when the video game has the power plug pulled.

Get you some religion Write on.

write on

Senator
There is a God. The weak are afraid of living to a standard not their own, to be responsible to something higher, so they made up the notion that there is no God for them to be banished from for eternity.
Nope, there isn't a god. I have good morals without the crutch of a god to make me feel righteous in my own mind with the good deeds that I do. Believing in a god shows that you wouldn't have morals because of your fear of said god. That is weak. It should come naturally.

Hell, is being sent away from God, from good. You will be either all alone or subject to the company of people of criminal character; liars, cheats, thieves, killers...
You just described the actions of tv evangelists and the millions that buy into their bs because they are weak.

Atheists can't have morals because morals are absolutes and only a god can offer absolutes. Morals are about good and evil while ethics are about right and wrong. The most you can claim is that you do right but then right becomes highly subjective with no firm moral grounding. Something known as situational ethics which is common with leftists.
You have just shown that you have what you claim as situational ethics. That the belief in a god is the only way for you to have morals. You know that that's a lie because you are weak and use that diatribe to justify your own lack of morals thinking that you'll be sent to your so called 'heaven' because of your claim in the belief in an imaginary fairy.

Atheists are like stage props in the play of life. They are non-player characters in a video game. Atheists are hollow. They are predestined to just lie there when the play ends or to just shut off when the video game has the power plug pulled.
If you and I were to meet and get to know each other without the topic of religion being brought up, you wouldn't know that I'm an atheist. You're the one that's hollow because you need your god to find morals- when it comes naturally to me.

Get you some religion Write on.
No thanks. I can stand on my own and feel good about who I am without fearing retribution from that so called 'loving god' that will send you to burn in hell for eternity if you don't believe while passing the platter.

God of War

Governor
Nope, there isn't a god. I have good morals without the crutch of a god to make me feel righteous in my own mind with the good deeds that I do. Believing in a god shows that you wouldn't have morals because of your fear of said god. That is weak. It should come naturally.
"Get away from me, kid, you bother me."