• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why is Bernie still running?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Bernie Sanders
The independent senator from Vermont is reprising his 2016 campaign, championing economic equality.
By Sydney EmberUpdated Apr 6, 2020

NATIONAL POLLING AVERAGE
34%

INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTIONS
$121.0m

NEWS COVERAGE RANKING

ABC News/Wash. Post
3/22-3/25
51 Biden
42 Sanders

Data from fivethirtyeight.com·Updated Apr 2

If Doc from "Back to the futu...err" Bernie is polling as high as 42 percent, which he did in 2016 and received 13 million votes in the primaries in 2016 and has almost 8 million to date in primaries to Joe's 10 million...Could it be like 2016 where the DNC says Hillary will win but didn't. Democrats have accused Bernie of working with the Russians.

People say that Bernie should drop out but he has more money and a better chance to be Trump. Bernie's ideas are different that Joe's and either of them cannot protect us from terrorism or viral attacks, nor will they stand for America. But Should Bernie drop out? I say no and that if the DNC won't let Bernie run he should go third party but if he does Joe will lose for sure. What say you?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
He and some of his supporters still think he has a path to the nomination.

Like in 2016. I think Bernie has a path based on the polling numbers. His numbers are closer than Trump's 2016 numbers and the penchant for leftist news to fake numbers and based on how he got screwed in 2016 should go third party.

Like in 2016. I think Bernie has a path based on the polling numbers. His numbers are closer than Trump's 2016 numbers and the penchant for leftist news to fake numbers and based on how he got screwed in 2016 should go third party.
He has no interest in going third party, because then who would pay him to go away? Bernie Sanders is just looking for another handout like he got in 2016.

The problem is I'm sure he's asking for a lot more than he got in 2016, so the DNC has to decide if they want to bite the bullet and pay him off again, or wait and let him inevitably crater his own campaign.

Boltlady

Mayor
He and some of his supporters still think he has a path to the nomination.

He'd be foolish to drop out now since Biden is failing more and more every day. Biden can't hardly complete a sentence anymore and even his diehard supporters are noticing that. Bernie could get the nomination by default by simply still being there when Biden crashes completely.

Bernie Sanders
The independent senator from Vermont is reprising his 2016 campaign, championing economic equality.
By Sydney EmberUpdated Apr 6, 2020

NATIONAL POLLING AVERAGE
34%

INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTIONS
$121.0m

NEWS COVERAGE RANKING

ABC News/Wash. Post
3/22-3/25
51 Biden
42 Sanders

Data from fivethirtyeight.com·Updated Apr 2

If Doc from "Back to the futu...err" Bernie is polling as high as 42 percent, which he did in 2016 and received 13 million votes in the primaries in 2016 and has almost 8 million to date in primaries to Joe's 10 million...Could it be like 2016 where the DNC says Hillary will win but didn't. Democrats have accused Bernie of working with the Russians.

People say that Bernie should drop out but he has more money and a better chance to be Trump. Bernie's ideas are different that Joe's and either of them cannot protect us from terrorism or viral attacks, nor will they stand for America. But Should Bernie drop out? I say no and that if the DNC won't let Bernie run he should go third party but if he does Joe will lose for sure. What say you?
The main reason Bernie does anything is for money. I do not believe he actually wants to be President, he enjoys being a Martyr and making money while doing it.

There is an outside chance that he is hanging in because he feels Biden will not be the nominee. I admit that I thought this prior to the Pandemic, now if the DNC goes to a convention and drafts someone else to run, etc. Given the situation the country is in that would be a disaster for them making them look completely and utterly organized, which of course they are.