• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why is lefty so against the Abortion decision?

The baby is a different body in the female body it's now two bodies and even someone as lowly as you should know that after being a sperm donor. Your post explain why NO American women wanted anything to do with a male that still lived at home and you had to find a foreign female to have a mate.
You post show you to be the dumbest person on the face of the planet.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Wonder how many of these PJ leftist that support Abortions aborted their babies?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
13 states have
so again you're posting your opinion and not facts
Republican legislatures are clearly not acting in support of the will of the people. No election was held to pass anti-abortion legislation.
Poll: Majorities oppose Supreme Court's abortion ruling and worry about other rights
The issue is personal to most Americans. Two-thirds of people responding to the poll say they or someone they know has had an abortion. That was true of three-quarters of independents, 7-in-10 Democrats and 55% of Republicans.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't know where you're getting the 25 percent idea.
I"ll be even clearer. Any woman who wants an abortion solely for convenience, using it as a method of birth control (and not because of rape, incest or saving her life) is an irresponsible monster and a slut. She is no different from an executive who murders another executive in a company in order to get that person's job.
  • More than 60 million legal abortions have occurred in the United States since 1973.
How many women do you think there are between the ages of 17 and 44...and that accounts for the child bearing years. Most abortions are for women have not previously had an abortion (58%) but do have a child.

• Among women who obtained abortions in 2019, 40% had no prior live births; 45% had one or two prior live births, and 15% had three or more prior live births (CDC).

reason10

Governor
How many women do you think there are between the ages of 17 and 44...and that accounts for the child bearing years. Most abortions are for women have not previously had an abortion (58%) but do have a child.

This only proves that you left wingnuts are monsters. You get to choose who lives and who dies based on your convenience.

You make me sick, Adolf.

EatTheRich

President
You edited don't even believe in God. (Maybe Allah, but not the Christian God.)
Republicans make America work. Without us, no welfare checks for you Democrats. As far as sitting down, shutting up, and listening to what the people are saying, The United States Supreme Court just gave us precisely what the people want.

If the people outlaw abortion at the state level, that is the people's decision. Maybe you freaks should just sit down, shut up and listen to the people.

The people are sick of this holocaust of babies.
And if the legislatures do it, since they are the ones with the power, that’s the legislature’s decision. Some of us believe in individual rights, not tyranny of the state (whether fraudulently speaking in the name of the “people” or not).

EatTheRich

President
The Democrat Party is the Taliban in America. Your politics, you ideology, a carbon copy of those monsters in Afghanistan who are now using the billions of dollars of military hardware that the traitor Joe gave them.
The Taliban is a far-right party though.

EatTheRich

President
You want control over another person's life. A baby is another person. You want to be able to kill him/her and not get charged with murder.
There are 5000 people who die every year because they can’t get kidneys … unless you have donated a kidney you are responsible for those deaths as much as women who have abortions are responsible for those deaths. And unless you want to make it mandatory for every person who can to give up a kidney, your demand that women give up their bodies to incubate fetuses is hypocritical.

EatTheRich

President

This only proves that you left wingnuts are monsters. You get to choose who lives and who dies based on your convenience.

You make me sick, Adolf.
Pretty gross to call your opponents “Adolf” while insisting on forcing Adolf Hitler’s abortion policy down their throats.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I simply puts the question of abortion back in the hands of the people. Or doesn't lefty trust the people to want to kill babies?
I know that abortion has always been a hot button issue here in America. Abortions had been performed for centuries in America and around the world in clandestine “clinics” some worse than others. Many women died over the years tying to end their unwanted pregnancies. Finally in 1973 the SCOTUS ruled that women and their doctors should decide whether or not to perform the procedure. From that time on, women in the US had the right to go to safe, sterile medical clinics to have these procedures performed by licensed doctors.

From the time of that SCOTUS decision there have been many people who considered abortion as murder and they have organized to stop what they considered murder of innocent life. I respect their opinion and their right to protest what they consider an atrocity. Several of these anti abortion activists have engaged in bombing clinics, harassing patients, nurses and other employees of these legal clinics. Doctors have been murdered by sniper fire and other atrocities have been committed by these anti abortion people.

There are definitely two sides to this issue. However it seems to me that most Americans support the right of the woman and her family to make this decision and do not want the state to decide this for them. Now that the one sided SCOTUS has decided to over rule Roe v Wade and leave it up to individual states to decide what a woman can and can not do with her body, I believe there will be great repercussions nation wide.

In my opinion this decision will hurt the traditionally conservative Republican party. At this point, I think the majority are in favor of personal autonomy rather than state control. We shall see how it effects the congressional and Senate vote this fall. I look forward to open debate regarding this issue in every US Senate and Congressional election where the candidates hold opposing views on this subject. Before this decision, abortion was not really an issue because everybody assumed that Roe v Wade would never be stricken down. Now, it’s real and we will see what direction the people of the US want our government to become. It should be interesting.

reason10

Governor
I know that abortion has always been a hot button issue here in America. Abortions had been performed for centuries in America and around the world in clandestine “clinics” some worse than others. Many women died over the years tying to end their unwanted pregnancies. Finally in 1973 the SCOTUS ruled that women and their doctors should decide whether or not to perform the procedure. From that time on, women in the US had the right to go to safe, sterile medical clinics to have these procedures performed by licensed doctors.

From the time of that SCOTUS decision there have been many people who considered abortion as murder and they have organized to stop what they considered murder of innocent life. I respect their opinion and their right to protest what they consider an atrocity. Several of these anti abortion activists have engaged in bombing clinics, harassing patients, nurses and other employees of these legal clinics. Doctors have been murdered by sniper fire and other atrocities have been committed by these anti abortion people.

There are definitely two sides to this issue. However it seems to me that most Americans support the right of the woman and her family to make this decision and do not want the state to decide this for them. Now that the one sided SCOTUS has decided to over rule Roe v Wade and leave it up to individual states to decide what a woman can and can not do with her body, I believe there will be great repercussions nation wide.

In my opinion this decision will hurt the traditionally conservative Republican party. At this point, I think the majority are in favor of personal autonomy rather than state control. We shall see how it effects the congressional and Senate vote this fall. I look forward to open debate regarding this issue in every US Senate and Congressional election where the candidates hold opposing views on this subject. Before this decision, abortion was not really an issue because everybody assumed that Roe v Wade would never be stricken down. Now, it’s real and we will see what direction the people of the US want our government to become. It should be interesting.
You obviously don't believe that most Americans are pro abortion, pro BABY KILLING. The Supreme Court merely gave that decision to the AMERICAN PEOPLE. You obviously want baby killing so bad and you don't trust the democratic process.

If most Americans support killing babies just so a high school slut can look good in a prom dress, then every state will legislate a pro-baby killing statute. Or the United States Congress will pass a law and the President will sign it.

If you don't think killing a baby for any reason other than self defense is not murder, then your values are fuckkked. You are a monster.

reason10

Governor
Republican legislatures are clearly not acting in support of the will of the people. No election was held to pass anti-abortion legislation.
Poll: Majorities oppose Supreme Court's abortion ruling and worry about other rights
The issue is personal to most Americans. Two-thirds of people responding to the poll say they or someone they know has had an abortion. That was true of three-quarters of independents, 7-in-10 Democrats and 55% of Republicans.

If National PInko Radio is right and the majority of America IS pro-baby killing, why are you left wingers bitching so much?

Most of America will either direct Congress to pass a bill, direct a president to sign it, or most of America will enact pro baby killing statutes in EVERY individual state.

Why do you give a shit if the Supreme Court decided to give that decision to THE PEOPLE, where it belongs? Do you not trust the democratic process?

reason10

Governor
Boys and girls, THE SUPREME COURT DID NOT OUTLAW ABORTION. If you are saying that, you're an idiot and a liar.

The CONSTITUTIONALIST majority of the Supreme Court (yeah, I know, libs. The word Constitution triggers you, huh?) have decided this issue belongs in the hands of THE PEOPLE, not a bunch of unelected robed judges.

Either the Congress and President will pass a national baby killing permission law, or EACH individual state will pass one. That is, IF the people want it.

Quit the lying. You look like idiots.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If National PInko Radio is right and the majority of America IS pro-baby killing, why are you left wingers bitching so much?

Most of America will either direct Congress to pass a bill, direct a president to sign it, or most of America will enact pro baby killing statutes in EVERY individual state.

Why do you give a shit if the Supreme Court decided to give that decision to THE PEOPLE, where it belongs? Do you not trust the democratic process?
Do you not trust the individual judgement of a pregnant woman with what she'd decide to do with her own body?

The question of abortion was always in the hands of the women who were pregnant, while Roe was the law.

Now it is in the hands of state legislatures. So much for limiting the power of the government, eh?
Row was never law. It was simply an illegitimate interpretation of the constitution that has finally been thrown to the curb as not a protection included in the constitution.

I hope the people use their power to answer the question of how we get rid of the Republican Party.

Even the worst of the backstabbing Dems realizes your bunch is just a cabal of disingenuous scammers.

The only dem with a decent head on his shoulders and you call him a backstabber. LOL