• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why is lefty so against the Abortion decision?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Row was never law. It was simply an illegitimate interpretation of the constitution that has finally been thrown to the curb as not a protection included in the constitution.
Supreme court justices for 50 years upheld Roe. Now these six think they are smarter than all of those who served in the court for all those years...and you agree.

They lied to the senators responsible for interviewing the three Trump appointed. They had every intent to undo Roe, but lied.

So does the sperm donor...but the consequences fall on the woman...

I'm not qualified to judge women who decide to have an abortion...are you? My opinion is that since I'm never going to be pregnant...it isn't up to me.
People of your ilk believe you can get pregnant.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Twist and turn as you like, but what I said had nothing to do with the justices.
The post you responded to was Joe Manchin complaining about the lies told by the three Trump appointees to get the job. I just assumed since you said Joe has his head on straight that you agreed with him.

Right....nobody ever gets pregnant from a rape. Nobody ever gets pregnant and finds the fetus is so damaged that it will never be a growing human being. No female child is ever molested by a relative and gets pregnant. No woman gets pregnant and has a life changing event in their lives after conception. Contraception works 100% of the time.

Equating pregnancy to a card game shows just how thin an intellect you brought to the table.
Is that baby any less human than one born to a loving couple? Lefty takes it out on the baby rather than the person that raped or the woman that is using abortion as birth control.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Is that baby any less human than one born to a loving couple? Lefty takes it out on the baby rather than the person that raped or the woman that is using abortion as birth control.
Is that woman less than the fetus? Is she required to carry the pregnancy for 9 months by her religion or yours?

Has anyone said that a rapist should not be prosecuted? Your dishonesty has creeped into your posts again.

Jack4freedom

Governor
You obviously don't believe that most Americans are pro abortion, pro BABY KILLING. The Supreme Court merely gave that decision to the AMERICAN PEOPLE. You obviously want baby killing so bad and you don't trust the democratic process.

If most Americans support killing babies just so a high school slut can look good in a prom dress, then every state will legislate a pro-baby killing statute. Or the United States Congress will pass a law and the President will sign it.

If you don't think killing a baby for any reason other than self defense is not murder, then your values are fuckkked. You are a monster.
Fvck off first of all you pompous jackass. I didn’t say anything like what you implied. I agree that each state should have a direct vote of all the people regarding their reproductive rights. I also believe that in each congressional district where there are opposing views regarding abortion rights, there should be vigorous and open debate on that issue. And yes, the American voters will decide if they want the state to outlaw certain procedures or not. The issue is and has always been when exactly does a zygote become a human being. There are different views on that question. That does not mean me or anyone else is fukkkked up, you ass hole. Nor does it make anyone a monster. I know many people who feel strongly on both sides of the abortion debate. They all have the right to their opinion. Hopefully this will be HUGE issue in future elections starting this fall.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Supreme court justices for 50 years upheld Roe. Now these six think they are smarter than all of those who served in the court for all those years...and you agree.

They lied to the senators responsible for interviewing the three Trump appointed. They had every intent to undo Roe, but lied.
LINK

EatTheRich

President
You obviously don't believe that most Americans are pro abortion, pro BABY KILLING. The Supreme Court merely gave that decision to the AMERICAN PEOPLE. You obviously want baby killing so bad and you don't trust the democratic process.

If most Americans support killing babies just so a high school slut can look good in a prom dress, then every state will legislate a pro-baby killing statute. Or the United States Congress will pass a law and the President will sign it.

If you don't think killing a baby for any reason other than self defense is not murder, then your values are fuckkked. You are a monster.
The Supreme Court gave that decision to state legislatures (unless their decisions are overridden by Congress or by a future, even more extremist, activist court) … NOT the people. Roe gave the decision to the people, directly.

Reasons women gave for having abortions in the UCSF study (about 2/3 gave more than one reason):

Not financially prepared 40%
Not the right time for a baby 36%
Partner-related reasons 31%
Needs to focus on other children 29%
Interferes with future opportunities 20%
Not emotionally or mentally prepared 19%
Health-related reasons 12%
Wants a better life for the baby than she could provide 12%
Not independent or mature enough for a baby 7%
Influences from family or friends 5%
Doesn’t want a baby or to place baby for adoption 4%
Other 1%
Alcohol, tobacco, or drugs 5% (included in “health-related reasons” above)

EatTheRich

President
If National PInko Radio is right and the majority of America IS pro-baby killing, why are you left wingers bitching so much?

Most of America will either direct Congress to pass a bill, direct a president to sign it, or most of America will enact pro baby killing statutes in EVERY individual state.

Why do you give a shit if the Supreme Court decided to give that decision to THE PEOPLE, where it belongs? Do you not trust the democratic process?
The people cannot direct the Congress or the president to do anything. The U.S. is an oligarchy, not a democracy.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The Supreme Court gave that decision to state legislatures (unless their decisions are overridden by Congress or by a future, even more extremist, activist court) … NOT the people. Roe gave the decision to the people, directly.

Reasons women gave for having abortions in the UCSF study (about 2/3 gave more than one reason):

Not financially prepared 40%
Not the right time for a baby 36%
Partner-related reasons 31%
Needs to focus on other children 29%
Interferes with future opportunities 20%
Not emotionally or mentally prepared 19%
Health-related reasons 12%
Wants a better life for the baby than she could provide 12%
Not independent or mature enough for a baby 7%
Influences from family or friends 5%
Doesn’t want a baby or to place baby for adoption 4%
Other 1%
Alcohol, tobacco, or drugs 5% (included in “health-related reasons” above)
So why wasn't she using protection and making sure the sperm donor was as well.

It's a bit late after the sperm is swimming to consider the above