• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why is not fast enough ok now?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
A “timeline”? No. But processes that need to be followed under the law.

But let’s put your vague carping aside. What SHOULD Biden do?
He should magically have completed it all just as was the expectation of trump. But you say now there are processes to be followed... How.... refreshing

Bugsy McGurk

President
He should magically have completed it all just as was the expectation of trump. But you say now there are processes to be followed... How.... refreshing
Nah, Trump was the wackjob president who said Covid would “magically” go away. We are now in an era of sane government.

Again, vague carping aside, what SHOULD Biden do?

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
Biden should sign another executive order and ignore the processes just like he has on several other issues. You know ,like he ignores immigration laws.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Nah, Trump was the wackjob president who said Covid would “magically” go away. We are now in an era of sane government.

Again, vague carping aside, what SHOULD Biden do?
Odd. The question is regarding speed. Why are you distracting with magic? Trump was a wackjob, stipulated.

Back to topic...

Bugsy McGurk

President
Odd. The question is regarding speed. Why are you distracting with magic? Trump was a wackjob, stipulated.

Back to topic...
You raised “magic” - I didn’t distract with it.

But again, speed is dictated by the laws.

Anyway, you refuse to say what Biden SHOULD do. Your vague carping is noted though.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You raised “magic” - I didn’t distract with it.

But again, speed is dictated by the laws.

Anyway, you refuse to say what Biden SHOULD do. Your vague carping is noted though.
Biden should be all done already....as was expected when trump was on office

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
What’s the “it” he should have done?
Stop covid. Have everyone vaccinated. Solved supply problems for medical providers. Etc.

Your bar not mine. I merely play the strings and watch you go..huh..what ..who did that...why there are laws and states n shit

Bugsy McGurk

President
Stop covid. Have everyone vaccinated. Solved supply problems for medical providers. Etc.

Your bar not mine. I merely play the strings and watch you go..huh..what ..who did that...why there are laws and states n shit
Got links, perchance?

No?

;-)