• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why is not fast enough ok now?

Bugsy McGurk

President
It’s not okay. The FDA should do it immediately. If the laws require the lengthy review, the laws should be changed so final approval can be immediately issued.

After all, some people irrationally refuse the vaccine because it doesn’t have final FDA approval yet. Probably the same people who say we should never trust the government.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It’s not okay. The FDA should do it immediately. If the laws require the lengthy review, the laws should be changed so final approval can be immediately issued.

After all, some people irrationally refuse the vaccine because it doesn’t have final FDA approval yet. Probably the same people who say we should never trust the government.
How do we achieve immediacy and safety at the same time?

Bugsy McGurk

President
How do we achieve immediacy and safety at the same time?
I don’t think there’s any remaining rational concern about the safety of Pfizer and Moderna, so I’m good with immediately giving full FDA approval. Nothing is completely risk-free, but the safety data is already in, and the larger risk is millions of people running around unvaccinated.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I don’t think there’s any remaining rational concern about the safety of Pfizer and Moderna, so I’m good with immediately giving full FDA approval. Nothing is completely risk-free, but the safety data is already in, and the larger risk is millions of people running around unvaccinated.
So why is Biden dragging? Should be instantaneous...no?

Zam-Zam

Senator
Why would you think a president could impose his will or has authority over an independent agency?
Because you watched Trump abuse his power and do that?

I would say this: It is as equally true for Biden as it was for his predecessor.

So if we're going to blame one, we should blame both.

And if we're going to absolve one, we should absolve the other.

Anyone failing to do that is guilty of hypocrisy, no?

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
I would say this: It is as equally true for Biden as it was for his predecessor.

So if we're going to blame one, we should blame both.

And if we're going to absolve one, we should absolve toe other.

Anyone failing to do that is guilty of hypocrisy, no?
Around and around he goes…

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
If you're asking why some Biden apologists do not seem to be holding the current president to the same standard as the previous president, I think I might know why... ;)
It’s the same standard - presidents should follow the law. Trump ignored that standard and Biden adheres to it. Looks like Trump and his cult have taken us to a place where presidents get criticized if they follow the law.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Like Blacks?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
People are getting heart problems, having miscarriages/still-births, Death after 2nd Jabs.........you wish to Approve it for more!

What difference does it make:

Fauci: Amount of virus in breakthrough delta cases 'almost identical' to unvaccinated (msn.com)

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I would guess basically that the science has advanced, but the human body is still the same. We can make stuff faster, but the body still takes the same about of time to process the drugs and give them the only okay that really matters.

It wasn't harmed.
It's why vaccines go through human trials

Spamature

President
It's why vaccines go through human trials
Which they have been studying since early 2020.
One thing they almost certainly know is that the risk from Covid is more harmful than the risk from the vaccine, whether or not the vaccine has some harm to it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Which they have been studying since early 2020.
One thing they almost certainly know is that the risk from Covid is more harmful than the risk from the vaccine, whether or not the vaccine has some harm to it.
"2020" LMAO.......most take 10 or 12 years.........of trials

The Vax isn't working and now your DNA has been altered and you can't get the poison back out of your body.........sucka

You damn sure not an expert on vax

Spamature

President
"2020" LMAO.......most take 10 or 12 years.........of trials

The Vax isn't working and now your DNA has been altered and you can't get the poison back out of your body.........sucka

You damn sure not an expert on vax
And they might do them on the vaccine for 10 or 20 years.
So ?

Also if you can change someone DNA then you can change it back.

I suppose you believe you are an expert.
I guess you think that expertise comes from being the 2016 - 2020 PJ fake news king.