• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why is the Republican Primary so tough and difficult to decide?

NCmusicman

Governor
It isn't because Republicans hate Romney at all.... it is because the field of qualified candidates is huge and all of them are outstanding candidates in their own right.

In a field this great is is like having to choose a favorite when you want all of them at the same time... from Romney's Executive experience to Gingrich's Much Needed Solutions, from Bachmann's Strength to Santorum's Level Headed Policy, from Perry's Leadership Ability to Huntsman's Diplomacy... the big problem.... well ... which is not a problem, but this is truly a gift to the American people.

We can see the light at the end of the Obama abysymal tunnel - Any one of these Republican candidates will bring back America to the America we knew before Obama so evily and methosically divided us and put us into universal poverty.

The Republicans will make a choice and it will be difficult, but, whomever it is - the choice will be a good one.

ABO 2012

TomFitz

Mayor
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

The GOP is reaping the whirlwind of discontent it sowed when it cynically decided to con the rubes with a fake tea party campaign controlled by Washington lobbyists and oil men.
'
Since winning for the party was the only thing, little thought was given to what might happen if enough of these crackpots got elected or emerged as serious candidates.

And the consequences were dire. In their first year, the "tea party" caucus nearly led the US to default, and sparked a panic in world financial markets, which cost every American with retirement savings money.

The Republican leadership in Congress can't make a deal or deliver on anything because it can't even control its own member's votes.

And it shows in the presidential campaign as well. Romney is the only serious candidate. All the rest are flakes, opportunists or vanity candidates, using the Presidential election process to get attention and make money (Cain, Trump, Gingrich).

Z

zzigzzag

Get real. It's a field of rejects. Each and every one has been previously rejected by those who know them best.

worldlymrb

Revenge
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

the "tea party" caucus nearly led the US to default, and sparked a panic in world financial markets, which cost every American with retirement savings money..
60 members of the house did all that? But your boy's multi trillion dollar deficits and failed stimulus that mostly went to democrat party donors and insiders had nothing to do with the downgrade?

NCmusicman

Governor
Collapsing the economy is base requirement for his "Fundamental Change" he wants.... that's why he has refused all bills that reduced govt spending - he will get desperate as time goes and is capable of much destruction as he tries out some dictatorial skills to bypass the Republican House of Reps Congress that we elected one year ago to stop him.

NCmusicman

Governor
The only candidate left off was Paul - I never supported him from day one.

I supported Ronmey in 2008 and America was stupid to not choose him back then. Now we have many good options... and that is good for the country.

NCmusicman

Governor
Obama had a super majority congress and could have done wonderful things for our country ... but he wasted his presidency on foolishness, follies, and union thugs.

worldlymrb

Revenge
Collapsing the economy is base requirement for his "Fundamental Change" he wants.... that's why he has refused all bills that reduced govt spending - he will get desperate as time goes and is capable of much destruction as he tries out some dictatorial skills to bypass the Republican House of Reps Congress that we elected one year ago to stop him.
Economy is collapsing anyway and NO GOPer can prevent it. It is best that our devout Marxist inherits what he sowed, so when the economy collapses and IL Douche declares economic marshal law, the people rise up and liquidate our corrupt mafia federal govt or forever become it's debt slave.

Wulk

Mayor
"It isn't because Republicans hate Romney at all.... it is because the field of qualified candidates is huge and all of them are outstanding candidates in their own right."

Congratulations; you've just given me my first full belly laugh of the year. Why not make it easy and have Israel decide which one they want to represent them in the White House?

NCmusicman

Governor
I watched Mr Smith Goes To Washington last night.... it has been running on TCM - I highly recommend it to see how corrupt people can be and as the movie production date of 1939 indicates - this is not new with Obama's similar crooked conduct. My bet is that Obama has never watched it.

worldlymrb

Revenge
"It isn't because Republicans hate Romney at all.... it is because the field of qualified candidates is huge and all of them are outstanding candidates in their own right."

Congratulations; you've just given me my first full belly laugh of the year. Why not make it easy and have Israel decide which one they want to represent them in the White House?
It is not Israel that decides the executive puppet but an offshore private banking cartel with unlimited credit located at 33 Liberty Street, NY, NY.

worldlymrb

Revenge
I watched Mr Smith Goes To Washington last night.... it has been running on TCM - I highly recommend it to see how corrupt people can be and as the movie production date of 1939 indicates - this is not new with Obama's similar crooked conduct. My bet is that Obama has never watched it.
See all the declassified info about how corrupt govt was in the 1950s? We can't even imagine how much worse it is today

Wulk

Mayor
Many thanks. And, may I wish you a healthy, and successful New Year too. Keep the jokes coming, they're great.