• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why is the Republican Primary so tough and difficult to decide?

GordonGecko

President
See, this is actually a GOOD thing.

Obama Derangement Syndrome sufferers will back whoever the GOP Nominee is....therefore they'd back

A. Romney, who'll sell out conservatives on ideology

B. an Anti-Mitt, who'll lose 40 states.

Win-win...er...for the country, that is.

NightSwimmer

Senator
There is nothing difficult about this primary election. Mitt Romney is the nominee, and the other clowns are only there to dilute the vote of the fruitcake fringe and prevent them from interfering with Mitt's coronation. The GOP elites know that the fruitcakes will always vote Republican in the general election - no matter who is on the ballot.

GordonGecko

President
There is nothing difficult about this primary election. Mitt Romney is the nominee, and the other clowns are only there to dilute the vote of the fruitcake fringe and prevent them from interfering with Mitt's coronation. The GOP elites know that the fruitcakes will always vote Republican in the general election - no matter who is on the ballot.
AND the fruitcakes believe that a majority of Americans are "just like them" and will vote "Anybody But Obama".....so they can put up as goofy or lame a candidate as they can find...and still win.

Z

zzigzzag

ABO is the admission that you know it will be O....the one with a name.

Z

zzigzzag

"Now we have many good options"

Keep telling yourself that while we laugh.

40+% of Iowan Republicans and 100% of Democrats disagree on the eve of deciding. But dream on.

Bo-4

Senator
Well said Swimmer.

Who do you pick in the Rose and Fiesta? I got Stanford +4.5 and Oregon -6.5. Should be two excellent games!

Z

zzigzzag

They'll have advisers at the polls to show them what an "R" looks like.

NCmusicman

Governor
With Soro's, Trumka, and Imelt being the most visited people in the White House.... one can perceive trillion dollar graft with Obama easily... just how many times over?

NCmusicman

Governor
Well, Iowa proves it.... info this AM shows 41% of Iowa voters still haven't made up their minds on which one.
Hey. it's tough for me and I supported and voted for Ronmey in 2008 but have sent money to Gingrich this season. I just watched Perry on M-ass-NBC and Rick Perry is absolutely awesome and would possibly be the best choice of them all - my top post is 100% accurate.

Bo-4

Senator
Well, Iowa proves it.... info this AM shows 41% of Iowa voters still haven't made up their minds on which one.
Hey. it's tough for me and I supported and voted for Ronmey in 2008 but have sent money to Gingrich this season. I just watched Perry on M-ass-NBC and Rick Perry is absolutely awesome and would possibly be the best choice of them all - my top post is 100% accurate.
You are extremely easy to please.. unlike most Republicans ;-) http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505125_162-57333404/why-most-republicans-dont-like-romney/

NCmusicman

Governor
Not true.... all are great with their own qualities... the difficulty is choosing one when we like them all.

ABO 2012 - Get On Board.

Z

zzigzzag

Yeah....it was probably his politics that turned McNutcase off. "Yeahhhh....that's the ticket."