• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why isn't Lt. Col. Vindman being charged with treason...

Spamature

President

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
You can "try to rob a bank". The success or lack there of in that endeavor has no bearing on whether or not you broke the law.
So if you pull up to the bank, change your mind and drive away, that is a crime?

Spamature

President
So if you pull up to the bank, change your mind and drive away, that is a crime?
No, but if you go in and demand money via threat of violence if they don't give it to you.

Then it's too late to change your mind and drive away without having committed the crime. Whether you leave with the money or not.

Raoul_Luke

No, but if you go in and demand money via threat of violence if they don't give it to you.

Then it's too late to change your mind and drive away without having committed the crime. Whether you leave with the money or not.
Then lock him up! That was a stupid analogy anyway. It was, quite simply, a request that they look into apparent corruption involving the Bidens and election interference in the 2016 election that may, or may not have been associated with it. Nothing illegal about it. As there also was about delaying the payment of foreign aid - that is done all of the time for any of a million reasons.

Seriously, if you guys had that sort of a case, the inquiry would be over. The fact that the democrats keep parading witnesses with third and fourth hand information, who are nevertheless forced to admit one after another that they have no evidence of criminality, screams out loudly the fact that they have nothing, and are simply trying to tarnish Trump's reputation so they can win the next election. That is a pretty deplorable tactic, and anyone who supports it should be ashamed of themselves.

D

Deleted member 21794

Then lock him up! That was a stupid analogy anyway. It was, quite simply, a request that they look into apparent corruption involving the Bidens and election interference in the 2016 election that may, or may not have been associated with it. Nothing illegal about it. As there also was about delaying the payment of foreign aid - that is done all of the time for any of a million reasons.

Seriously, if you guys had that sort of a case, the inquiry would be over. The fact that the democrats keep parading witnesses with third and fourth hand information, who are nevertheless forced to admit one after another that they have no evidence of criminality, screams out loudly the fact that they have nothing, and are simply trying to tarnish Trump's reputation so they can win the next election. That is a pretty deplorable tactic, and anyone who supports it should be ashamed of themselves.
This has been an interesting thread. I find something else about Vindman very interesting. In 2013, he was reprimanded to talking badly about America and Americans to Russian military officers. My question is: how in the HELL is it a person with Vindman's attitude against the country he works for (he may be like Obama and consider some other country his "home country") rise to a senior position with the State and intelligence community??? I'm fairly certain these areas of government are thoroughly infested with people like Vindman.

Raoul_Luke

This has been an interesting thread. I find something else about Vindman very interesting. In 2013, he was reprimanded to talking badly about America and Americans to Russian military officers. My question is: how in the HELL is it a person with Vindman's attitude against the country he works for (he may be like Obama and consider some other country his "home country") rise to a senior position with the State and intelligence community??? I'm fairly certain these areas of government are thoroughly infested with people like Vindman.
I think Vindman clearly showed his loyalties do not reside solely with the US. His statement was a series of complaints about the US government not treating Ukraine as well as he desired. That he rose to the upper ranks of the military during the Obama years is really no surprise whatsoever. Obama clearly belongs to the hate america faction of the Democratic Party.

Spamature

President

But it wasn't for a million reasons.
Trump demanded an exchange of military aid for a foreign govt's interference in the up coming election to aid him personally in maintaining his political power. It's that the fact and it is just as illegal and corrupt as it is simple and simple to understand.

Trump won't let the people directly involved testify and you whine about brave people have testified and act as if they are the only ones going to testify. You also know why he won't let them testify under oath. Because you know that none of them are willing to go to prison for perjury in order to protect Trump.

Yet you shamelessly take the position that you are ignorant of these facts.

Deplorable !