• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why Men prefer their guns to their women according to one NT host.

Council Member
TOP TEN REASONS MEN PREFER GUNS OVER WOMEN:

And here we go...

#10 - You can trade an old 44 for a new 22.

#9 - You can keep one gun at home and have another for when you're on the road.

#8 - If you admire a friend's gun and tell him so, he will probably let you try it out a few times.

#7 - Your primary gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for a backup.

#6 - Your gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.

#5 - A gun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.

#4 - Guns function normally every day of the month.

#3 - A gun doesn't ask, "Do these new grips make me look fat?"

#2 - A gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.

And the Number One reason why Men Prefer Guns over women...

#1 - You can buy a silencer for a gun.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Liberal Men sooooooooooooooo scared of a GUN, controlled by ugly liberal women.........10 reasons liberal males fear GUNS............they live with a biatch that controls their lives!

Liberal male I use to do Home maintance for.........in a Country Club.........would go set in my Truck while I working, because his liberal wife wouldn't allow him to buy a TRUCK..........

Yeah, I told him he was a wussy...............as majority of Liberals are.

NightSwimmer

Senator
Liberal Men sooooooooooooooo scared of a GUN, controlled by ugly liberal women.........10 reasons liberal males fear GUNS............they live with a biatch that controls their lives!

Liberal male I use to do Home maintance for.........in a Country Club.........would go set in my Truck while I working, because his liberal wife wouldn't allow him to buy a TRUCK..........

Damned Liberal job creators!

Lapcat

Governor
Why real women prefer their guns to a man....

#11 - A gun is easier and cheaper to replace than a husband.
#10 - When they get too old to function you can have them repaired.
# 9 - You can have more than one at a time and not be called a ho.
# 8 - There's no social stigma attached to experimenting with different guns or several at a time.
# 7 - Guns don't get jealous, throw plates of food or fly into a rage when you come home late and tipsy
# 6 - Guns don't cheat
# 5 - Guns don't fart in bed, leave the toilet seat up or leave their underwear lying around for you to pick up
# 4 - A gun won't expect you to cook for it or put out when you have a headache.
# 3 - Guns don't come home drunk after wrecking the car and/or getting a DWI.
# 2 - A gun doesn't lie to your face.
# 1 - A gun is forever.

And the Number One reason why Men Prefer Guns over women...

Council Member

You check out their politics to work for them? But that is funny night swimmer "Damned Liberal job creators!"

Did you used to belong to a country club Dawg?