• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why Obama Care Is UnConstitutional and How to Fix it.

The Messiah

Council Member
Forget the fact that the website is broken. That's minor. Obamacare is the law and the constitution calls for equal protection under the law but it is the law that everyone must purchase health care but not everyone can afford the Gold plan and have to settle for Silver and Bronze. Once again the filthy rich will get the the best and the workers will get the scraps.

The solution is to give everyone Medicare. The system is already in place and functioning well. If the doctors and the hospitals don't like I ask that they Lord smite them with rectal cancer.

Jen

Senator
Some people cannot even afford the Silver or Bronze plan but they don't qualify for the discounts. Have you been able to see the deductible on any of the plans? I have not. But if the deductible is much above $2000 a year, a normal family will have to come out of pocket for most if not all of their medical care. If it's that much for a single young healthy person, that young person will no doubt come out of pocket for every single bit of his/her medical care this year and every year -- since the deductible resets each year.

The old and infirm are going to sign up. The young and healthy are wise not to sign up.

I pray that the Lord doesn't smite anyone with anything but just gives us all strength and wisdom to work this out so that nobody is hurt.

The Messiah

Council Member
Some people cannot even afford the Silver or Bronze plan but they don't qualify for the discounts. Have you been able to see the deductible on any of the plans? I have not. But if the deductible is much above $2000 a year, a normal family will have to come out of pocket for most if not all of their medical care. If it's that much for a single young healthy person, that young person will no doubt come out of pocket for every single bit of his/her medical care this year and every year -- since the deductible resets each year.

The old and infirm are going to sign up. The young and healthy are wise not to sign up.

I pray that the Lord doesn't smite anyone with anything but just gives us all strength and wisdom to work this out so that nobody is hurt.
Actually, everyone can afford it because of the subsidies. Mandates are a good thing, You can't drive a car without insurance so the same should hold for ones responsibility for health insurance. Americans pay double what the rest of the world pays but when you figure in private insurance they pay 3 times the world average. The reason medicare is the answer is because it will dictate to the greedy, criminal and ungodly health care industrial complex how much they get paid and force them to actually come up with cures.

God's divine justice needs to rain down on these vipers and that would include many doctors. The medical industrial complex is currently the greatest force for evil this world has ever seen!

Jen

Senator
Actually, everyone can afford it because of the subsidies. Mandates are a good thing, You can't drive a car without insurance so the same should hold for ones responsibility for health insurance. Americans pay double what the rest of the world pays but when you figure in private insurance they pay 3 times the world average. The reason medicare is the answer is because it will dictate to the greedy, criminal and ungodly health care industrial complex how much they get paid and force them to actually come up with cures.

God's divine justice needs to rain down on these vipers and that would include many doctors. The medical industrial complex is currently the greatest force for evil this world has ever seen!
I hope it works out well.

God knows exactly how to deal with things. He never makes a mistake. I trust that.

The Messiah

Council Member
I hope it works out well.

God knows exactly how to deal with things. He never makes a mistake. I trust that.
He screwed up with humans and had to flood them to death. Think about it. He's all knowing and he knew they would disappoint him before he made them.

He knew of man's total depravity and he wouldn't be God if he didn't.

Jen

Senator
He screwed up with humans and had to flood them to death. Think about it. He's all knowing and he knew they would disappoint him before he made them.

He knew of man's total depravity and he wouldn't be God if he didn't.
Yes. God did know. No doubt God knew before it happened. But I'm sure he also knew that if you plant a mixed bag of seeds, you need to grow them anyway and keep those who turn into good plants and destroy the others. That way, you start all over for a better, stronger crop.

I don't believe he was disappointed at all. I believe he knew exactly what he was doing.

There's a book you might enjoy. Falling Upward by Richard Rohr. Among other things it speaks to the 'fact' that God knew Eve would eat the apple. You can read the beginning on Amazon to see if it's something that would speak to you. Or maybe you've already read it or heard of it.

The Messiah

Council Member
Yes. God did know. No doubt God knew before it happened. But I'm sure he also knew that if you plant a mixed bag of seeds, you need to grow them anyway and keep those who turn into good plants and destroy the others. That way, you start all over for a better, stronger crop.

I don't believe he was disappointed at all. I believe he knew exactly what he was doing.

There's a book you might enjoy. Falling Upward by Richard Rohr. Among other things it speaks to the 'fact' that God knew Eve would eat the apple. You can read the beginning on Amazon to see if it's something that would speak to you. Or maybe you've already read it or heard of it.
Are you saying God culls his children like plants?

The Bible proves that God knew Eve would eat the apple. It also proves that God knew his favorite angel Lucifer would turn on him. What is your opinion on whether God still considers Lucifer his favorite. He must not have really been that angry with him because he didn't destroy him.

If you appreciate literature you may appreciate Mark Twain's take on this.

This is from an aggressive atheist site.

Mark Twain's Diatribe
“...a God who could make good children as easily as bad, yet preferred to make bad ones;

who could have made every one of them happy, yet never made a single happy one;

who made them prize their bitter life, yet stingily cut it short;

who gave his angels eternal happiness unearned, yet required his other children to earn it;

who gave his angels painless lives, yet cursed his other children with biting miseries and maladies of mind and body;

who mouths justice, and invented hell--mouths mercy, and invented hell--mouths Golden Rules and forgiveness multiplied by seventy times seven, and invented hell;

who mouths morals to other people, and has none himself;

who frowns upon crimes, yet commits them all; who created man without invitation, then tries to shuffle the responsibility for man's acts upon man, instead of honorably placing it where it belongs, upon himself;

and finally, with altogether divine obtuseness, invites his poor abused slave to worship him!” --Mark Twain--

Jen

Senator
All food for thought.

Are you saying God culls his children like plants?
I don't know.
It is one of many possibilities.
I'm sure it's not exactly the right one. I have a good mind, but I'm not God.

The Bible proves that God knew Eve would eat the apple. It also proves that God knew his favorite angel Lucifer would turn on him. What is your opinion on whether God still considers Lucifer his favorite. He must not have really been that angry with him because he didn't destroy him.
I don't know the answer to that.

It is impossible for God to know the future and for anyone to believe that free will exists. If each of us is free to do whatever comes to mind, then that demands the observer to be ignorant of what we end up choosing in the future. God is an observer of humans. If God knows that in the future I will choose to do X, Y or Z, then I cannot have free will in respect to God. If God then knows exactly what I will do, what is the point of judging me or my behavior since God controls my future entirely and I am out of the picture. If God knows the future then God is infinite. If God is infinite then God is meaningless.

The Messiah

Council Member
It is impossible for God to know the future and for anyone to believe that free will exists. If each of us is free to do whatever comes to mind, then that demands the observer to be ignorant of what we end up choosing in the future. God is an observer of humans. If God knows that in the future I will choose to do X, Y or Z, then I cannot have free will in respect to God. If God then knows exactly what I will do, what is the point of judging me or my behavior since God controls my future entirely and I am out of the picture. If God knows the future then God is infinite. If God is infinite then God is meaningless.
Well said and scripture backs it up.

"And as many as were ordained to eternal life believed." -- Acts 13:48

"For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate.... Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified." -- Romans 8:29-30

"Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began." -- 2 Timothy 1:9
"He hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will." -- Ephesians 1:4-5

"God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation." -- 2 Thessalonians 2:13
There's nothing you can do about it as explained in Romans 9:11-22

As the Messiah I am telling Christians not to go to church and not to tithe. God has already decided your fate. If he wants you to burn in hell for all eternity there is no way out and if you are destined to spend eternity in in heaven there is nothing you can do to screw that up.

There are better things to do on Sunday than go to church.