• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why Patriots Should Shy away From Trump---

Spamature

President
You watch too much TV, Spamature. That has always been your problem.
I'm not the one of us with the problem.
You need to stay away from these kook website whose only ultimate interest is getting you to give them money.

Be honest.
Have any of them asked you to help fund their activities ?
Have you ever donated to any of these sites ?

Last edited:

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Why did Donald Trump ask his followers to come to Washington on January 6th, which they did in large numbers, and then turn around and ask them to go home?
He asked them to go home because the insurrection failed. He pardoned the underbosses and capos but left the foot soldiers hanging. They got played.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
You need to stay away from these kook website whose only ultimate interest is getting you to give them money.

Be honest.
Do any of them asked you to help fund their activities ?
Give Lance a break - Reality is hard sometimes.

Lance Freeman

Council Member

Be honest.
Have any of them asked you to help fund their activities ?
I am happy to respond to intelligent queries, Spamature, but this is not one of them. You are beginning to sound like PNWest. Selling 'kook sites' to unwary posters on PJ is sending him into bankruptcy; no profit in it. Best you find another hustle, bro.

Spamature

President
I am happy to respond to intelligent queries, Spamature, but this is not one of them. You are beginning to sound like PNWest. Selling 'kook sites' to unwary posters on PJ is sending him into bankruptcy; no profit in it. Best you find another hustle, bro.
Some of that stuff is just pure antisemitism, mixed with conspiracy.
They tell you the doctors and medical experts are hiding the truth as they know it.
They get you to believe the LIE that people are dying from vaccination and not the virus.

This stuff is killing people, and you are helping them do it if you help them profit from it through the promoting of these deadly ideas.

Lance Freeman

Council Member
Some of that stuff is just pure antisemitism, mixed with conspiracy.
They tell you the doctors and medical experts are hiding the truth as they know it.
They get you to believe the LIE that people are dying from vaccination and not the virus.

This stuff is killing people, and you are helping them do it if you help them profit from it through the promoting of these deadly ideas.
Time will tell which one of us is right, Spamature. Let's see what happens. And I don't understand what you mean by profit. No one is profiting from what I do, least of all myself. The fact that you bring up anti-Semitism tells me you want to distract from the real issues facing Americans and just blow smoke.

Spamature

President
Time will tell which one of us is right, Spamature. Let's see what happens. And I don't understand what you mean by profit. No one is profiting from what I do, least of all myself. The fact that you bring up anti-Semitism tells me you want to distract from the real issues facing Americans and just blow smoke.
The people push conspiracy to you are the ones profiting.
Money, clout, getting noticed widely and gaining followers online is what this stuff is about.

Spamature

President
No wonder I've got you on my list of 'Usual Suspects'---i.e. die-hard Marxists who want everyone they come across to get the toxic jab. And will distort and lie as necessary to sway the unwary. Why don't you apply for a job with Bill Gates?
Then I suppose that me and George Washington are diehard Marxist.

Meanwhile, 1000 unvaccinated people DIED in this country from that virus TODAY.
It will likely be even more tomorrow.

Lance Freeman

Council Member

You are a Marxist, Spamature, no question about it. And I do not believe government figures, or CDC figures, regarding Covid deaths. Much of it is doctored nonsense. But here's another independent view:

Nowhere To Run? Spike protein shedding, 5G wreaking havoc on humanity, particularly the non-vaccinated - The COVID Blog

protectionist

Governor
How many Americans were in Afghanistan when Trump pulled 10,000 troops out and left only 2,500 in the country?

1. Biden has not cancelled fracking.
2. Biden has not cancelled pipelines. One that was a long way from completion was held up by court cases for eminent domain. Biden cancelled the construction.
3. Opec was responsible for a drop in world wide production....

You and your copy machine hoax...so where are those 60 million copy machines? Dumbest idea ever....how in hell would you use copy machines to copy different ballots for every single county, because no two counties have the same ballot.
How in hell would they get the names of people who had not voted to put on the envelopes? How would they gain access to the database to alter the serial number of the envelope sent to that voter?
Looks like you're off in LA LA Land. My post that you quoted is not about copy machines, or ballots, or serial numbers. Maybe yu can go back and find whatever post you're talking about and repost your post there.

protectionist

Governor

SEZ WHO ? The hospitals getting thousands of $$$$$$$$$$, based on how many Covid deaths they report ? .....And you fall for it. :rolleyes:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
SEZ WHO ? The hospitals getting thousands of $$$$$$$$$$, based on how many Covid deaths they report ? .....And you fall for it. :rolleyes:
$13,000 if they say Positive
Have several friends went into hospital and hospital said they were tested Positive and home in 2 or 3 days!

One was 96 years young........never showed one side effect of Covid

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

LINK------------------------Go

Spamature

President
You are a Marxist, Spamature, no question about it. And I do not believe government figures, or CDC figures, regarding Covid deaths. Much of it is doctored nonsense. But here's another independent view:

Nowhere To Run? Spike protein shedding, 5G wreaking havoc on humanity, particularly the non-vaccinated - The COVID Blog
Yes, because before all of these covid conspiracy theories we all them.
Businesses and other capital ventures relied upon that information to make business decisions. What they do is not new. What is new is contradicting the very information we have trusted for over a century.

What is the difference between 5G and the 4G we have been using for a decade ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nothing in that link showed all that died were "unvaccinated" and damn sure didn't prove your lie of "more tomorrow"

Must suck to live in so much fear of death as you do...........