• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why Russia must be stopped.

None. How many foreign wars did this current president start? Don't worry I'll jump right to the end, none. Russia started this [Unwelcome language removed] war. And Ukraine is handling the business end of it. So let's not pretend that anybody here stateside started this thing.
No, he is only begging for it to be expanded and has been since it started...

"Go get him"...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Awwww how cute, and amazing ...

According to Transparency International's 2021 Corruption Perceptions Index, (a scale of least to most corrupt nations), Ukraine ranked 122nd out of 180 countries in 2021, the second most corrupt in Europe, with Russia the most at 136.
Odd that? I guess it's down the old memory hole like the Azov being full fledge Nazi's.

41 billion and counting, all well spent.
I guess current data scares you. I'll stick with mine. And if anything I'll stick with the contrast which is a rise up the charts not to drop. As I was full of Nazis like this country's full of Nazis. I don't see you complaining about all the Nazis in this country...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
How many pointless wars did he start?

I'll wait.

I also rememer someone..... who was that guy? Warning Europe NOT to become dependant on Russian Fuel.............. Gosh.... who was that guy?

Just think if the FBI had not installed Biden, we would be selling all the energy Europe needs and Russia actually would be weaker.......

I know, I know..... mean tweets.... he had to go..... gotcha.....
You voted him out over mean tweets? That's a pretty shallow way to vote but you do you babe

Cool. I think our plan here is to continue sending arms to ukraine, and beat Russia back from whence it came. It seems to me it's losses will be so great that from a conventional perspective it won't be a threat to anybody for a very very long time.
I hope you are correct for what it is worth. However Putin will not suffer humilation quietly, especially if he his job is in jeopardy and therein lies the problem.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I hope you are correct for what it is worth. However Putin will not suffer humilation quietly, especially if he his job is in jeopardy and therein lies the problem.
The Russians are going to whack him, don't you worry. Then they'll put up a new puppet pretend to be contrite, rebuild their army and then in a few decades it will happen all over again

Or not

I guess current data scares you. I'll stick with mine. And if anything I'll stick with the contrast which is a rise up the charts not to drop. As I was full of Nazis like this country's full of Nazis. I don't see you complaining about all the Nazis in this country...
It's too convenient for me, learned a lot since 2016.

This makes no sense:
As I was full of Nazis like this country's full of Nazis. I don't see you complaining about all the Nazis in this country...

You mean the Nazi's that the FBI are dropping real cases to go look for, as is happening according to several Whisleblowers that come forward.....

Oh yeah, those Nazi's are behind every tree, they all voted the way the current Regime does not like... funny how that works..

As for the Azov, again down the memory hole for political expediency, those right bastions Newsweek and Time did stories on those guys for years...........

All forgotten.... odd that

The Russians are going to whack him, don't you worry. Then they'll put up a new puppet pretend to be contrite, rebuild their army and then in a few decades it will happen all over again

Or not
I hope he goes, I hope the Russians do not turn around and once again fall for one Man Rule.....

The history of Russia does not provide much hope but still.....

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It's too convenient for me, learned a lot since 2016.

This makes no sense:
As I was full of Nazis like this country's full of Nazis. I don't see you complaining about all the Nazis in this country...

You mean the Nazi's that the FBI are dropping real cases to go look for, as is happening according to several Whisleblowers that come forward.....

Oh yeah, those Nazi's are behind every tree, they all voted the way the current Regime does not like... funny how that works..

As for the Azov, again down the memory hole for political expediency, those right bastions Newsweek and Time did stories on those guys for years...........

All forgotten.... odd that
Sorry..text to speech glitch .

It's as full of Nazis as America is

Pretend this board can't be festooned with Americans with Nazi garb, Nazi tattoos, white supremacists Nazis, etc... Then babble about azov

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I hope he goes, I hope the Russians do not turn around and once again fall for one Man Rule.....

The history of Russia does not provide much hope but still.....
Russian history is clear.

Whack the problem or malcontent..etc..

Look at all the oligarchs whacked. You think that won't extend all the way up?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
How many pointless wars did he start?

I'll wait.

I also rememer someone..... who was that guy? Warning Europe NOT to become dependant on Russian Fuel.............. Gosh.... who was that guy?

Just think if the FBI had not installed Biden, we would be selling all the energy Europe needs and Russia actually would be weaker.......

I know, I know..... mean tweets.... he had to go..... gotcha.....
Remember when he wanted to launch patiot missiles at Mexico? How about the time he betrayed our allies in Afghanistan by signing a surrender with the Taliban without even involving Kabul in the negotiations? Maybe he could have kept from betraying the Kurds in Northern Syria, but hey, he had $3 million per year on the line if Turkey was prevented from bombing the crap out of the Kurds.

How many pointless wars had Obama begun? Oh, none. How many has Biden started? Same number.

Or not
There is a lesson to be a learned that self-deception leads to failure that absolutely no one will take.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Cool. I think our plan here is to continue sending arms to ukraine, and beat Russia back from whence it came. It seems to me it's losses will be so great that from a conventional perspective it won't be a threat to anybody for a very very long time.
Except for that, you know, largest stock of nukes on the planet. What could go wrong?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Except for that, you know, largest stock of nukes on the planet. What could go wrong?
As long as there's someone around with just enough to make sure they get a response, who gives a shit. Never capitulate to a bully right? Or do you let him kick your ass over and over again cuz you think he has a bunch of guns in his closet at home?