• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why talk radio hosts keep dying from Covid

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
At least your statement shows your honesty on the subject.
I don't lie. ANd I admit that being glad these people are dying isn't exactly what Jesus might have done. But maybe he would. These people conned low IQ gullible listeners into refusing a vaccine that would have almost certainly kept them from dying and by doing so have allowed the pandemic to continue longer than it would have if there were only liberals in this country. And yes - I'll admit that there a few dumb [Unwelcome language removed] anti-vax liberals. But none of them are broadcasting their bullshit to gullible listeners.

Should you find one please post it so I can cheer their death too.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Talk radio and the conservative media that followed it are steeped in an anti-elite, anti-establishment culture that dates to the format’s rise in the late 1980s and the early 1990s, and these sentiments fit perfectly into it.

So no surprise that they'd be calling Covid a hoax or be against masking and vaxing. To keep making money, keep their job, they had to stick with the program. And so they're dying....from Covid.

Why conservative talk radio hosts keep dying from Covid (msn.com)

Conservative Radio Hosts, Anti-Maskers Have Died From COVID-19 (businessinsider.com)
And another one…

Reading about this deplorable swine, it’s impossible to feel any sense of sorrow.

Sheesh.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
And another one…

Reading about this deplorable swine, it’s impossible to feel any sense of sorrow.

Sheesh.
I've had it with anti-vaxers.
I don't even have sympathy for this young, unvaxed couple who died of Covid leaving 5 orphans.

A California couple died of Covid-19 weeks apart, orphaning 5 young children including a newborn - CNN