• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why the Republicans won and the Democrats lost.

The Republicans Campaigned on the economy, enforcing the border, jobs, and reforming, if not ending, Obamacare.

The Democrats Campaigned on Abortion, Birth Control, taxing the rich and the Koch Brothers.

People ain't buying what the Democrats are selling anymore.

Z

zzigzzag

The Republicans Campaigned on the economy, enforcing the border, jobs, and reforming, if not ending, Obamacare.

The Democrats Campaigned on Abortion, Birth Control, taxing the rich and the Koch Brothers.

Just make shit up, Sarge. Always impressive.

They told you every candidate was Obama and you all said, "Yeah! They are!"

That was the depth of what pugs had to convey to the blind lemmings and you know it.

Only anger gets cons to the polls. You got played again. Go figure.

Just make shit up, Sarge. Always impressive.

They told you every candidate was Obama and you all said, "Yeah! They are!"

That was the depth of what pugs had to convey to the blind lemmings and you know it.

Only anger gets cons to the polls. You got played again. Go figure.
You've got that exactly backward, loser.

Lukey

Senator
He doesn't get it. He's a liberal. They never get that their ideology is a total f;d up failure every time it's tried.

the voters got it though.
Well the funny part is while the left is suggesting the Republicans tried to tie Obama to every Dem candidate, every Dem candidate was making it clear they had no idea who this Obama character even is. That stuff cuts both ways...

Jen

Senator

And don't forget that bogus "GOP war on women" that the Democrats tried to put out there.

People are done with Democrat snake oil.

I hope the GOP stands up and does things right. Not sure that will happen, but the opportunity is there.

Z

zzigzzag

Yep. That was the only ad y'all had to run to get every hater in the country to ignore who the actual candidates were.

Once again, y'all make my point for me and are so blinded by the ruse that worked on you that you can't even see it.

But, then, you were still pumping "you didn't build that" last I knew. That's all it took to distract y'all from caring who Mittwit was.

Barbella

Senator
And don't forget that bogus "GOP war on women" that the Democrats tried to put out there.

I hope the GOP stands up and does things right. Not sure that will happen, but the opportunity is there.
The American people have spoken, they've had enough of do-nothing dems, and the country went red.

Die-hard lefties are looking for some reason, ANY reason, why their side lost.... the only reason they DON'T want to even consider is that

"People are done with Democrat snake oil."

:rolleyes::D

Z

zzigzzag

I hope the GOP stands up and does things right. Not sure that will happen
, but the opportunity is there.
That's because you have no idea what "things" they have in mind.

No one knows better than Republican strategists that pugs never vote for their blathering candidates. They vote their fear and anger. No actual platform needed. A phony quote or loony assertion like "every Dem candidate is Obama" will do.

Clowns.

Barbella

Senator
That's because you have no idea what "things" they have in mind.

No one knows better than Republican strategists that pugs never vote for their blathering candidates. They vote their fear and anger. No actual platform needed. A phony quote or loony assertion like "every Dem candidate is Obama" will do.

Clowns.
Booooo hoooooo.....

Z

zzigzzag

You've got that exactly backward, loser.
That's what y'all consider an argument.

I f I ever expected intelligent debate from wingers, I'd be mighty disappointed. Even a clown like me can make points to which you can't respond.

Too easy.

Z

zzigzzag

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Sure they did. Tell us about the solutions they offered to boost the economy. Tell us about the details of their jobs bills. Tell us about their alternate health care plan.

You got one thing right. They implanted "enforce the border" in your little pea brains to distract you from any serious thoughts about the actual issue....immigration reform. Y'all can picture a big wall. Actual people with families, dreams and aspirations to live in a country they love? Not so much.

Barbella

Senator
Two wingers on the run in one thread. No rebuttal to anything I wrote.

Stating the obvious always stymies y'all.
We rebutted whatever you wrote more than once. Here... one more time:

The voters have spoken. They're tired of your shit, and you lost.

Clear enough?

:rolleyes:

Jen

Senator
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Sure they did. Tell us about the solutions they offered to boost the economy. Tell us about the details of their jobs bills. Tell us about their alternate health care plan.

You got one thing right. They implanted "enforce the border" in your little pea brains to distract you from any serious thoughts about the actual issue....immigration reform. Y'all can picture a big wall. Actual people with families, dreams and aspirations to live in a country they love? Not so much.
Not sure what you are laughing about.
GOP won.
Democrats lost.
Period.

Barbella

Senator
Not sure what you are laughing about.
GOP won.
Democrats lost.
Period.
It's really very, very simple, isn't it? I don't understand why they can't get it into their thick heads....

There are winners, and there are losers. They're the losers.

That's all there's to it. Nothing complicated about it.

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
Yep. That was the only ad y'all had to run to get every hater in the country to ignore who the actual candidates were.

Once again, y'all make my point for me and are so blinded by the ruse that worked on you that you can't even see it.

But, then, you were still pumping "you didn't build that" last I knew. That's all it took to distract y'all from caring who Mittwit was.
In other words, we (who don't vote for Democrats anyway) fooled ourselves into not voting for Democrats?

So, where were the ones that do vote for Democrats...were they fooled too? And if they were, what does that say about the intelligence of the Democrat base...that they could be so easily fooled Republican snake oil salesmen?

I really couldn't care less about your answer...all I know is the Democrats are no longer in charge...

Jen

Senator
It's really very, very simple, isn't it? I don't understand why they can't get it into their thick heads....

There are winners, and there are losers. They're the losers.

That's all there's to it. Nothing complicated about it.
They are still demanding that we argue our points.
We don't need to do that.
We won the election.
It's not quite time to start the next one.

What is it about "GOP WON" that they don't get?

Spamature

President

When did the republicans run on jobs and the economy ?

Right now the unemployment rate is PLUMMETING. We have the longest job growth streak in history and this will be the best years for job growth since 1999. As far goes the economy , big businesses is making record profits Wall Street is booming and home values have returned to an upward trend.

Which of those things did they run against or promise to improve upon ?