• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why the "Trump's a Racist" Narrative Doesn't Hold Any Credibility

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Let's go over some history...

1988 Democrats: "Ronald Reagan is a racist!!"

1992 Democrats: "George Bush is a racist!!"

1996 Democrats: "Bob Dole is a racist!!"

2000 Democrats: "George W. Bush is a racist!!"

2004 Democrats: "George W. Bush is still a racist and he looks like a monkey!!!"

2008 Democrats: "John McCain is a racist!!"

2012 Democrats: "Mitt Romney is a racist!!"

2016-2019 Democrats: "OMG I'M CALLING DONALD TRUMP A RACIST, THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED.. I'M SAYING IT AND IT'S JUST SO SHOCKINGLY TRUE! HOW CAN SOMEONE WHO I THINK IS A RACIST BE IN THE WHITE HOUSE???? WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO????"

Where did all of this false outrage come from? The left calls EVERY SINGLE Republican, Conservative, or non-leftist leader a "racist".

This is nothing new, this is the same thing they've done for decades.

Thus..

A. Zero credibility to the claim
B. Harmful effects for those who actually experience it, as the term has been watered down so much in asserting charges.

The only thing holding this narrative together is something truly unprecedented.. A political party, the Mainstream media (minus FOX), and Big Tech all in lock-step unity politically, all actively doing what they can to gang up and harm the other major party.

This is a powerful cartel, able to control daily narratives, constantly trumpet falsehoods, and censor dissenting information, as Google, Facebook, Youtube, and Big Tech has done.

Google, not the Russians, are the most dangerous threat to free, un-meddled elections in the 2020 campaign.

EatTheRich

President

2004 Democrats: "George W. Bush is still a racist and he looks like a monkey!!!"

2016-2019 Democrats: "OMG I'M CALLING DONALD TRUMP A RACIST, THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED.. I'M SAYING IT AND IT'S JUST SO SHOCKINGLY TRUE! HOW CAN SOMEONE WHO I THINK IS A RACIST BE IN THE WHITE HOUSE???? WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO????"

Where did all of this false outrage come from? The left calls EVERY SINGLE Republican, Conservative, or non-leftist leader a "racist".

Thus..

B. Harmful effects for those who actually experience it, as the term has been watered down so much in asserting charges.

The only thing holding this narrative together is something truly unprecedented.. A political party, the Mainstream media (minus FOX), and Big Tech all in lock-step unity politically, all actively doing what they can to gang up and harm the other major party.

This is a powerful cartel, able to control daily narratives, constantly trumpet falsehoods, and censor dissenting information, as Google, Facebook, Youtube, and Big Tech has done.

Google, not the Russians, are the most dangerous threat to free, un-meddled elections in the 2020 campaign.
Conservative politics is inherently racist.

D

Deleted member 21794

Thus..

And don't forget... ask those Republicans are also dumb.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
LOL... okay. That’s a noble winning platform if I’ve ever heard one.

Let me know when you have actual points to discuss, and not horrible names to call people.
Why do you think that the Republican Party is so white? Both their politicians and their supporters?

Let me guess, it’s the media’s fault?

Mick

The Right is always right
Why do you think that the Republican Party is so white? Both their politicians and their supporters?

Let me guess, it’s the media’s fault?

So being of some "race" is someone's "fault"? Good, mentally ill leftist. You listen to your masters well.

Look, Republicans are mostly white because whites tend to use less welfare and commit less crime. As the electorate gets poorer, lazier, and more criminal it tends to skew towards the left. Now why do you think that is?

EatTheRich

President
So being of some "race" is someone's "fault"? Good, mentally ill leftist. You listen to your masters well.

Look, Republicans are mostly white because whites tend to use less welfare and commit less crime. As the electorate gets poorer, lazier, and more criminal it tends to skew towards the left. Now why do you think that is?
1. Poorer people are not lazier, and they are only more criminal because the violence and rapacity of the rich are largely legal while the coping mechanisms and survival skills of the poor are banned.
2. Obviously because the rich benefit from the status quo (for example, from the system that gives whites more opportunities) while the poor are victims of it.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member

This post is very telling. You clearly believe that white people are superior to other races. This was my point exactly.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Roy Moore supporters in Alabama said it's because blacks are stupid. There is at least one PJCon that says that in his/her posts daily.

llovejim

Current Champion
So many lies, all in one post!! and such a blind devotion to right wing talking points, like the average misinformed, gullible trump voters and fox viewers in this country, with no regard to facts or to even come close to proving any of these bullshit assertions. how about one actual verified quote of democrats calling any of these repubs racists? or a video? compared to trump, who is a racist, all these repub guys are Obama or JFK or Clinton when it comes to being fair and non-biased.

No, no democrats I read or saw on tv. You are lying unless you can prove it.

The first part in bold font is absolutely true. kudos. then you begin your nutty partisan lying again...you cannot prove in any way even one democrat of any authority calling every single republican conservative or non-leftist leader a racist. that is totally full of shit. trump voters are so incredibly challenged they believe telling the truth about someone tweeting something racist, or being shown on tv spewing racist shit, or enacting policies that are clearly racist and/or bigoted, makes that person telling the truth a racist, or at least someone who calls everybody racist...no...that is stupid. only trump of all the repub presidents since FDR have been called racist by anyone with any democratic elected authority, even if some of their policies might have been called racist or biased.

This is nothing new, this is the same thing they've done for decades. (No, not even all of this decade...just since racist trump proved he was a racist. see how that works?)
Thus..
No, once again your premise is totally wrong and dishonest. so your goofy conclusions are also flawed and dishonest. try again.

fox is the most dishonest media that has more than a million viewers in the free world. every fact check says so, every time anyone with an IQ watches that pro-trump shit it proves it. i agree, shepard smith is credible, so is chris wallace, sometimes brett baier, and lately, even Fox's legal analyst Judge Nappy, but overall, they are just a propaganda station for elderly bigoted white folks to nod off to and get their daily bullshit indoctrination. that is their core audience.

that is laughably insane....google is a search engine, good god. facebook and youtube only show what people post on their own accord. of course they try to weed out violent and gory and sick ass offensive posts, it is just that most of those truly objectionable posts are made by sick ass trump voters and supporters and other racist, white supremacist nazi and neo nazi gun nuts.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
When you've created an imaginary "racist power structure" in your puny head it is indeed horrible to call someone racist. It in fact, makes YOU the real racist.

It's the only argument we have. Well a few, we leftists MUST roll out every election cycle.

1) Racism
2) Tax cuts for the rich
3) Pay their fair share
4) Whatever celebrity cause if trending at the time
5) Crying and hating America.

llovejim

Current Champion
It's the only argument we have. Well a few, we leftists MUST roll out every election cycle.

1) Racism
2) Tax cuts for the rich
3) Pay their fair share
4) Whatever celebrity cause if trending at the time
5) Crying and hating America.
why do you keep pretending you are smart enough to be a leftist? what is wrong with you? just because democrats have had in their platform since 1960 planks calling for racial and gender equality and unbiased policies towards minorities of any sort while repubs have not does not mean we have called them racists. trump, yes. he is. see how that works? does anybody really recall any democrat calling romney or mccain or dole or the others a racist? maybe one or two of their policies might have been called racist or bigoted or maybe one or two of their offhand comments, but calling them racists? NEVER HAPPPENED. not by any known democrats of any authority. we should rail against tax cuts for the rich. they screw the middle class, the working poor, the poor, the aged, and destroy the deficit and add trillions to the debt, even if the economy is otherwise okay and we are not stuck in any lying war like Iraq or useless war like Afghanistan.

only liars claim democrats do not love this country more than republicans...we can prove it because our policies help this nation prosper, helps all citizens move up the ladder, is more popular with our allies and more hated by our enemies. so suck on that.

And don't forget... ask those Republicans are also dumb.
Yes, they are dumb ... just look at Kansas and how much the property taxes went up after Red Don's middle class tax increases.

Oh wait, they voted dem the last election, at least they learned ... well

Just look at Oklahoma ... stupid ass's

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Thus..

gat any links to the people who said GHW Bush was a racist? Reagan started his campaign in a county known for the murder of civil rights workers and his welfare queen comment helped make that case.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Rhetoric isn't reality. Some buy into the rhetoric anyway.

This post is very telling. You clearly believe that white people are superior to other races. This was my point exactly.
It might tell you something but that something isn't present in it.