• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why the woke/liberal backlash against Terminal List?

reason10

Governor
Here's a subject that maybe both sides of the aisle can offer some intelligent insight. (Yeah, I know. There's a first for everything.)

By the way, for those of you who haven't seen even the firsts episode, this is a SPOILER ALERT.

Terminal List is a military drama/series on Amazon. Chris Pratt plays a Seal team leader (Reece) whose team was in the middle of an operation and was ambushed. When he returned home, his wife and children were murdered. For a while the cops tried to pin it on him.
Later on, it is discovered he has a brain tumor the size of a walnut in his head, and so did all the other members of his Seal team. (At least, there is an MRI photo.)

He goes on a rampage to find out who is responsible and discovers Capstone Corporation, the company who ordered the ambush and ordered the attack on his family. He proceeds to fight and kill his way up the food chain, with plenty of bad asses trying to kill him along the way.

Left wingers are claiming this is nothing more than a right wing revenge fest.

If you actually watch this show, you'll see the total opposite. (Warning: The cinematography is very dark. The scenes are very dark. It's difficult to watch because of the dark backgrounds.)

Capstone Corporation, a defense contractor? Excuse me? This story could have been written by Michelle Obama. It is so anti military, anti corporation, anti capitalist. This show could have aired on MSNBC and it would have been a hit. Capstone could easily have been Halliburton.

I didn't see this kind of liberal backlash for Keifer Sutherland's The Twenty Four.