• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why US and Israel wants to ban this video...

This nice Jewish American speaks truth about her experience in occupied Palestine... It will make you cry... Anna Baltzer, "Life in Occupied Palestine

This nice Jewish American speaks truth about her experience in occupied Palestine... It will make you cry... Anna Baltzer, "Life in Occupied Palestine

There is a film everyone should watch called Five Broken Cameras which can still be found on line, though they, ADL, keep shutting it down it keeps popping up again --- so don't post it one here.

The American people do not care (i.e. have no compassion) for anyone outside of themselves, or their beloveds, the Jews. All others can perish, for all they care. The Jews themselves, on the other hand, have no compassion for anyone, save for their own kind.

It is extremely rare to find a Jew or Jewess who has feelings for Gentiles that are suffering or dying. This Anna Baltzer is a tiny pearl sitting on a pile of Jewish rubble one mile high. If she continues with her Palestine campaign for much longer, her life could be forfeit. Which makes me wonder if she has ever heard of Rachel Corrie.

"I am witnessing this chronic insidious genocide (of the Palestinian people) and I'm really scared. I'm questioning my fundamental belief in the goodness of human nature. This has to stop. It is a good idea for us all to stop what we are doing and devote some effort to making this stop."
----Rachel Corrie, speaking in Gaza, before being crushed by an Israeli bulldozer, March, 2003

"I should at least mention that I am also discovering a degree of strength and of basic ability for humans to remain human in the direst of circumstances – which I also haven’t seen before. I think the word is dignity. I wish you could meet these people. Maybe, hopefully, someday you will."---- Rachel Corrie, in an email to her mother, February 28, 2003

Click here: Rachel Corrie Memorial Website

"I am witnessing this chronic insidious genocide (of the Palestinian people) and I'm really scared. I'm questioning my fundamental belief in the goodness of human nature. This has to stop. It is a good idea for us all to stop what we are doing and devote some effort to making this stop."
----Rachel Corrie, speaking in Gaza, before being crushed by an Israeli bulldozer, March, 2003

"I should at least mention that I am also discovering a degree of strength and of basic ability for humans to remain human in the direst of circumstances – which I also haven’t seen before. I think the word is dignity. I wish you could meet these people. Maybe, hopefully, someday you will."---- Rachel Corrie, in an email to her mother, February 28, 2003

Click here: Rachel Corrie Memorial Website
Ah, Rachel Corrie, patron saint of leftists and jihadists everywhere. Which one are you, Lance? It's hard to tell sometimes, the rhetoric is so similar...

Days

Commentator
Ah, Rachel Corrie, patron saint of leftists and jihadists everywhere. Which one are you, Lance? It's hard to tell sometimes, the rhetoric is so similar...
Did you watch the video? Do you ever reply to the thread?

She makes a very astute observation, she says that the whole battle between Israelis and the Palestinians isn't over religion, it is over land. That should be obvious to any student of history, but wingnuts like yourself tend to spread the first impression.

Did you watch the video? Do you ever reply to the thread?

She makes a very astute observation, she says that the whole battle between Israelis and the Palestinians isn't over religion, it is over land. That should be obvious to any student of history, but wingnuts like yourself tend to spread the first impression.
He thinks that 'The Jews' have a God given right to the Land though. He has no idea that his 'Jews' are simply East European invaders and occupiers. He has no idea that his 'Jews' are the same people who bought Communism to Russia and now to the rest of Europe- those same Communists that he hates when not sitting under the 'Jewish' banner --- And he of the Land were religion may not rule? What a tangled web of deceit eh?

Days

Commentator
He thinks that 'The Jews' have a God given right to the Land though. He has no idea that his 'Jews' are simply East European invaders and occupiers. He has no idea that his 'Jews' are the same people who bought Communism to Russia and now to the rest of Europe- those same Communists that he hates when not sitting under the 'Jewish' banner --- And he of the Land were religion may not rule? What a tangled web of deceit eh?
The Warfields trained Trotsky on Wall Street, then funded him through Germany and sent him on rail to Russia. One more revolution packaged and delivered.

What he doesn't know is that there is no such thing as a jewish religion. A jew is a son of Abraham by birth, no amount of religion can change a gentile's blood line. He's probably no more jewish than I am, we probably share the same blood line of the kazarians that invaded (migrated) to eastern Europe. A lot of those "jews" became catholic, just by switching religions. That's one way to lose a couple million jews, eh? Ask John Kerry.

Meanwhile, there's another religion that grew up inside the jewish religion; the kaballah. aka, occult black magic. They worship Lucifer. We've seen them do this openly on the fray. The Rothschild family and the 12 banking families that practice the kaballah with them are worshipping the devil. They are not jews, they are gentiles, but they are practicing the jewish occult.

If Marvin happens to be a true jew, a real semite, a son of Israel, and he is pretending to be ignorant of all this, then he is an idiot, but not evil. But I doubt that. He is not that stupid. So he is likely just another gentile, attending the Temple on the sabbath, and covering for all the evil he knows he is a part of. I feel sorry for these people, as they are born into the devil's web, and they have no escape... except through Jesus, whom they are taught to hate.

The Warfields trained Trotsky on Wall Street, then funded him through Germany and sent him on rail to Russia. One more revolution packaged and delivered.

What he doesn't know is that there is no such thing as a jewish religion. A jew is a son of Abraham by birth, no amount of religion can change a gentile's blood line. He's probably no more jewish than I am, we probably share the same blood line of the kazarians that invaded (migrated) to eastern Europe. A lot of those "jews" became catholic, just by switching religions. That's one way to lose a couple million jews, eh? Ask John Kerry.

Meanwhile, there's another religion that grew up inside the jewish religion; the kaballah. aka, occult black magic. They worship Lucifer. We've seen them do this openly on the fray. The Rothschild family and the 12 banking families that practice the kaballah with them are worshipping the devil. They are not jews, they are gentiles, but they are practicing the jewish occult.

If Marvin happens to be a true jew, a real semite, a son of Israel, and he is pretending to be ignorant of all this, then he is an idiot, but not evil. But I doubt that. He is not that stupid. So he is likely just another gentile, attending the Temple on the sabbath, and covering for all the evil he knows he is a part of. I feel sorry for these people, as they are born into the devil's web, and they have no escape... except through Jesus, whom they are taught to hate.

Yup except for the Jesus bit ------------- but I'll give you that one xxx

Days

Commentator
Yup except for the Jesus bit ------------- but I'll give you that one xxx
whether or not you believe Jesus was for real, there is no doubt that calling on the name of Jesus provided an escape for many a kazarian jew. Jews for Jesus is really just more gentiles for Jesus, but it is the only way out for a kazarian jew. Otherwise you are trapped in a false religion (man-made) that was created from a covenant God made with other people, not yourself. At least the Illuminatti have a real covenant with Lucifer. But 99% of kazarian jews are not privy to that practice. They are, like the Mormons, trapped in a religious system that has no connection with the spiritual realm.

whether or not you believe Jesus was for real, there is no doubt that calling on the name of Jesus provided an escape for many a kazarian jew. Jews for Jesus is really just more gentiles for Jesus, but it is the only way out for a kazarian jew. Otherwise you are trapped in a false religion (man-made) that was created from a covenant God made with other people, not yourself. At least the Illuminatti have a real covenant with Lucifer. But 99% of kazarian jews are not privy to that practice. They are, like the Mormons, trapped in a religious system that has no connection with the spiritual realm.
Especially after they skin off up to half the top layer of skin, ripping off 10.000 erogenous nerves with the skin as they go, of their teeny weeny eight day old willy's, they don't.

Barbaric practice which perturbs spiritual growth as well as causing excruciating pain and putting tiny lives and health in danger.

Actually, I'm a Christian. But your misunderstanding of Judaism, Catholicism and kabbalah is noteworthy, even for this board, where your fellow jihadis are almost totally ignorant.

But I'll ask you as I did Lance, and I'll expect you to pussy out on answering just like he did. Why is it that your rhetoric, as well as your reverence of Jew-haters like Rachel Corrie, is identical to the rhetoric of both radical American and European leftists and radical Islamic jihadists? Which one are you?

Days

Commentator
Actually, I'm a Christian. But your misunderstanding of Judaism, Catholicism and kabbalah is noteworthy, even for this board, where your fellow jihadis are almost totally ignorant.

But I'll ask you as I did Lance, and I'll expect you to pussy out on answering just like he did. Why is it that your rhetoric, as well as your reverence of Jew-haters like Rachel Corrie, is identical to the rhetoric of both radical American and European leftists and radical Islamic jihadists? Which one are you?
you are a Christian, eh? ahem ~ cough ~ bull shit.

you spew non-stop hate speech against Christians because you have Jesus in your heart?

I look forward to your comments on my dissertation, Marvin. Bring all that Christ you've built up in your life following Jesus and feel free to fellowship.

The Expectation of Faith (LINK)

Days

Commentator
Especially after they skin off up to half the top layer of skin, ripping off 10.000 erogenous nerves with the skin as they go, of their teeny weeny eight day old willy's, they don't.

Barbaric practice which perturbs spiritual growth as well as causing excruciating pain and putting tiny lives and health in danger.
ouch. Titus wasn't going in for any of that. Circumcision in the spiritual realm is the removing of the veil between us and Christ. He could have called it "the Circumcision of St John" ... same difference.

you are a Christian, eh? ahem ~ cough ~ bull shit.

you spew non-stop hate speech against Christians because you have Jesus in your heart?

I look forward to your comments on my dissertation, Marvin. Bring all that Christ you've built up in your life following Jesus and feel free to fellowship.

The Expectation of Faith (LINK)
So I will add you to the list of gutless wonders, along with Lance and AIL. Chickenshits who won't own up to their own ideologies. You're pathetic.

Days

Commentator
So I will add you to the list of gutless wonders, along with Lance and AIL. Chickenshits who won't own up to their own ideologies. You're pathetic.
Some Christian... nice reply, can I assume you won't be joining me for fellowship any time soon?

keep up the personal attacks, Marvin. But don't expect me to "owe up" to your garbage, any more than I expect you to fellowship in Christ.