• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why was I cut from replying to my own thread?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I wasn't a "dick". I said something that you don't like, and being a mod, you know that you can cut off anyone that you don't like.

Man Up!
Nope. A. I'm not a republican. So..there's an insult. B. You keep babbling like I am. I'm not. Insult #2. C. You keep babbling on with the start a business, which I didn't say ...rather than answer the question posed.

[Unwelcome language removed] retarded

write on

Senator
Nope. A. I'm not a republican. So..there's an insult. B. You keep babbling like I am. I'm not. Insult #2. C. You keep babbling on with the start a business, which I didn't say ...rather than answer the question posed.

Calling you a republican is an insult?

You have thin skin.

write on

Senator

I will be in contact with SW48.

You have thin skin and are not worthy of being a mod.

write on

Senator
Odd stuff. Total inability to address the question posed
.talk about goose-stepping doctrinaire
You said that I "insulted you" by calling you a republican. I have it in a screenshot.

You know, I should thank you for that. It shows how you feel about republicans.

write on

Senator
We'll keep doing it this way.. catch ya tomorrow
If you didn't like what I said in my thread, you should have just bowed out and go onto the next.

You've got an angst againt me but that's no reason to block me from my thread- especially when I didn't call anyone names or say anything confrontational that wouldn't be the norm.

You're f'd up, bud.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You said that I "insulted you" by calling you a republican. I have it in a screenshot.

You know, I should thank you for that. It shows how you feel about republicans.
Well don't be retarded now. Read the whole thing. You spew out a bunch of stuff as though I said it, as though I ascribe to that ideology. Which I don't even the most retarded among Us can read my postings and see that I don't.

Everybody else sees that you're some kind of [Unwelcome language removed] idiot that doesn't know how to dialogue without going to your routine sctick nonsense

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

You're a loose cannon that can't take any criticism...just by me calling you a republican.
No I gave you my answer in the prior post. I'm not a loose cannon I'm just sick of stupid people like you who can't elevate their dialogue beyond shrieking Republican Republicans waaah like some kind of child. I don't espouse those positions I've never supported those positions I don't hold those positions.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
If you didn't like what I said in my thread, you should have just bowed out and go onto the next.

You've got an angst againt me but that's no reason to block me from my thread- especially when I didn't call anyone names or say anything confrontational that wouldn't be the norm.

You're f'd up, bud.
You didn't say anything in your thread. You just babbled some stupidity about Republicans because you're too dumb to grasp but then I'm not one, yet continue to adhere to it because you have nothing else to offer. Meanwhile my question remains unanswered, still.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

You're a loose cannon that can't take any criticism...just by me calling you a republican.
It's not criticism by the way when you post wholesale a bunch of nonsense that has absolutely nothing to do with me. You're challenged to produce a post of mine that affirms anything that you've said. You can't.

Hence it's a personal attack and an insult. You can go read the rules about that, particularly the part where it says address the topic and not the poster. And very much so given the fact that I don't support the things that you ascribe to me.

Now go cry

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
It's not criticism by the way when you post wholesale a bunch of nonsense that has absolutely nothing to do with me. You're challenged to produce a post of mine that affirms anything that you've said. You can't.

Hence it's a personal attack and an insult. You can go read the rules about that, particularly the part where it says address the topic and not the poster. And very much so given the fact that I don't support the things that you ascribe to me.

Now go cry
So why then is a select few posters allowed hourly to post off topic posts/ insults/ threaten to fight ( lmao ) - day after day after day after day after day after week after week after week after week after month after month after month after month after year, etc etc

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So why then is a select few posters allowed hourly to post off topic posts/ insults/ threaten to fight ( lmao ) - day after day after day after day after day after week after week after week after week after month after month after month after month after year, etc etc
There are many posters like that on this site. Don't count yourself out either.

Meanwhile I'm looking at the report icon right now, I don't see any. So allowed is a misplaced descriptor, they're probably out there because nobody's tooling around here reading every letter that's posted up here scouring it for a particular insult or other

Meanwhile we could all stand to stop that crap huh, and what does it have to do with this post at hand

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
It's been said, over and over and over. We do not read all posts. Myself,Phil and SW48 have jobs and families. Chances are we don't see infractions unless they are reported. You think we wade through all the childish, nanny-nanny-boo-boo nonsense some posters here engage in daily? And just because a report is made, doesn't mean it's valid.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It's been said, over and over and over. We do not read all posts. Myself,Phil and SW48 have jobs and families. Chances are we don't see infractions unless they are reported. You think we wade through all the childish, nanny-nanny-boo-boo nonsense some posters here engage in daily? And just because a report is made, doesn't mean it's valid.
Can you believe he wrote that .... Him..