• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why we have so many guns

Ms. Truth

Council Member
Your gun rights are perfectly safe.

That doesn't mean we can't regulate the worse parts of it.

And the reason we have over 300 million guns in circulation is because of American Exceptionalism and Manifest Destiny.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Stock in gun manufacturers dropped the day Trump was elected and so did the price of guns. I’m sure they were hoping Hillary would win in order to keep up their record profits!

FWIW, I’ve taken advantage of both the drop in ammo prices and firearm prices to avoid a repeat of prices and shortages during the Obama years.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Your gun rights are perfectly safe.

That doesn't mean we can't regulate the worse parts of it.

And the reason we have over 300 million guns in circulation is because of American Exceptionalism and Manifest Destiny.
What are the worst parts?

Of the “33,000 annual gun deaths”, about 22,000 are suicides, often using a single-shot from a handgun. The other annual 22,000 suicides are mostly hanging, pills, leaping off high objects, etc. Most murders are with handguns, primarily less than 10 shots.

Banning AR’s will not stop the vast majority of those deaths. Banning high capacity magazines won’t stop the vast majority of those deaths. Having cities control their gang problem and, mostly, a better mental health care system including supporting legislation is the best way to minimize deaths.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
But they are.

You cannot own a bazooka can you?

Isn't that infringing on your rights?

Can you plant land mines on your front lawn?

Nope.

Isn't that infringing on your rights?
Was I alive when these infringements of rights were created?
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED MEANS EXACTLY THAT
And this is why there will never be another compromise for my gun rights
Got ask why do you antigunnuts create bullshit?

Ms. Truth

Council Member
Was I alive when these infringements of rights were created?
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED MEANS EXACTLY THAT
And this is why there will never be another compromise for my gun rights
Got ask why do you antigunnuts create bullshit?
Relax, nobody is taking your guns.

Feel free to stroke them all you like while you fume over the brown people crossing our border.

For extra comfort you can always glance at that poster of Sarah Palin hanging on your bedroom wall.

freyasman

Senator

Feel free to stroke them all you like while you fume over the brown people crossing our border.

For extra comfort you can always glance at that poster of Sarah Palin hanging on your bedroom wall.
So, you're kind of a bitch, is what you're saying?

Got it.:cool:

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

It's you democrats who have historically tried your best to create racist gun control laws

voyager

4Q2247365
I have a bunch of guns so I can leave them to my grand children. If I don't need them they surely will. I have a lot of ammo too that should be good for several years. I have three boxes of .38 shorts from the sixties and about two thirds of what I have shot have still fired so far.