• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why won't this man answer questions

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And so, what is Harris' esteemed analysis and recommended plan to deal with the issue of Crime and economic problems in Central and South America (and the Caribbean)? She still working on that? LOL!
Trump didn't solve the problem in four years...Now it is up to Biden/Harris to work on it...should they have solved it already? I'm not sure what the plan will be. When it is announced we will both know.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The illegal immigration problem was SOLVED until Biden revoked the remain in Mexico policy - that was the key to securing the border.

The opioid problem has gotten worse on Joe's watch - you telling me he should get a pass on that?

Guns aren't the problem - criminals free to run in the streets is. What has Joe done to address that problem? Zilch!

Joe ran on having a plan to end the covid pandemic, and it is still, for all intents and purposes, out of control. You can whine about the "unvaxxed" all you want but the fact remains that other countries have moved beyond the disease without 100% vaccination.

So we can't criticize Joe for his failure to address the ongoing and worsening problems, despite his promises to fix them...do I have that right?
Who said you aren't allowed? My point is that you seem to imply that these things didn't exist before January. There were over 70k opioid overdoses in 2019.
In 2017 Trump appointed a 24 year old recent college grad who had had one job experience since graduation....working on the Trump campaign in 2016.

The CDC data also show a 29.7% increase in drug overdose deaths between February 2020 and February 2021.

Did you ask the same questions in the first 9 months of 2017?

You actually think illegal immigration was solved before 2021? That is a perfectly bizarre suggestion. Illegal immigration peaked in 2007.
Notice the jump in 2018 in apprehensions.

The number increased significantly in fiscal year 2014 to 68,445. Then, it dropped the following year to 39,838, before increasing again in fiscal year 2016 to 77,674. The figure was similar in 2017, and it went up in 2018, to 107,212.
1634416566234.png

Did Biden have a plan for covid? Yes. Is it the fault of the president that people are not getting vaccinated? Is it the fault of pro-Trump bloggers and politicians? I'd say so.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So there was no problem with the border from 2017 to 2021...illegal immigration was totally under control....

No opioid problem when Taylor Weyeneth was in charge...right?

No problem with guns before January 2021....

The covid pandemic only started in 2021...do I have that right?
Not as in 2021

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Putting the burden on Mexico means Mexico has to agree. I think we have been negotiating with Mexico on that policy. My bet it meant an increase in aid to pay for the camps where those immigrants are housed.

Keeping them in Mexico treats a symptom...not the source of the problem. Harris went to the countries they are coming from. Would you admit that the solution lies in helping those countries solve their Crime and economic problems?

"There are certain issues Mexico has also raised about the prior implementation" of Remain in Mexico, one of the officials said. "Any reimplementation would have to take those into account."

“We’re done”: Immigration advocates stage walk-out on Biden administration (msn.com)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And so, what is Harris' esteemed analysis and recommended plan to deal with the issue of Crime and economic problems in Central and South America (and the Caribbean)? She still working on that? LOL!
Laugh like a horse
is all she does

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Who said you aren't allowed? My point is that you seem to imply that these things didn't exist before January. There were over 70k opioid overdoses in 2019.
In 2017 Trump appointed a 24 year old recent college grad who had had one job experience since graduation....working on the Trump campaign in 2016.

The CDC data also show a 29.7% increase in drug overdose deaths between February 2020 and February 2021.

Did you ask the same questions in the first 9 months of 2017?

You actually think illegal immigration was solved before 2021? That is a perfectly bizarre suggestion. Illegal immigration peaked in 2007.
Notice the jump in 2018 in apprehensions.

The number increased significantly in fiscal year 2014 to 68,445. Then, it dropped the following year to 39,838, before increasing again in fiscal year 2016 to 77,674. The figure was similar in 2017, and it went up in 2018, to 107,212.
View attachment 66386

Did Biden have a plan for covid? Yes. Is it the fault of the president that people are not getting vaccinated? Is it the fault of pro-Trump bloggers and politicians? I'd say so.
All of those "existing" crises have arguably gotten worse in the past 9 months since Joe took over. So Joe needs to explain why he isn't solving any of the problems he promised to solve, or even seemingly making progress on any of them. He seems to think his massive spending bills will fix all our problems, and that's a bald faced lie.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Trump didn't solve the problem in four years...Now it is up to Biden/Harris to work on it...should they have solved it already? I'm not sure what the plan will be. When it is announced we will both know.
Because, well, it's not our problem.