• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why would a Grandfather kiss a teen Granddaughter in the mouth!!!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
This crap is off topic and over the top offensive as well, have you no honor or shame?
The topic is "Why would a grandfather kiss a granddaughter on the lips" and is based on a picture of Biden and his 19 year old relative. Does that look like a sexually charged smooch? Nah.

But you find it offensive when shown clearly questionable behavior by Trump...a father who clearly was over the line putting his hand on his daughter's butt or getting a lap dance at a concert.

If you want to go to the gutter you should know that Trump is knee deep in it. Pretending there is something offensive in any of Joe's actions...prove it. Find someone who actually accuses Joe of molesting them. I've heard Susan Reade's accusation and find it to be less than credible.
Have you looked into the three women who accused Trump of rape?

Jack4freedom

Governor
WTF does that have to do with a damn Grandfather kissing his Granddaughter on the LIPS?

This is not a Trump thread all libs do are Derail and should be in Penalty Box...….should have reported it, but, there's a Mod here so no need.
i find it very normal for a grandfather to kiss his grand daughter on the lips. I have had Irish American relatives who were very openly affectionate like Biden all my life. There has never been any accusations of child molesting against any of them of of VP Biden. It shows how desperate Trumps fans have gotten when this kind of cheapshot smears are used against him. Usually molesters are not the outwardly affectionate types but rather sneaky and introverted like Mitch McConnell, Deven Nunes, Denny Hastert Or Jim Jordan. They’re the ones to keep an eye on...

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
i find it very normal for a grandfather to kiss his grand daughter on the lips. I have had Irish American relatives who were very openly affectionate like Biden all my life. There has never been any accusations of child molesting against any of them of of VP Biden. It shows how desperate Trumps fans have gotten when this kind of cheapshot smears are used against him. Usually molesters are not the outwardly affectionate types but rather sneaky and introverted like Mitch McConnell, Deven Nunes, Denny Hastert Or Jim Jordan. They’re the ones to keep an eye on...
He acts as if there was something sexual about it...there wasn't.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I know that and so does anyone who knows Jor Biden. I am also certain that Sean Hannity and all the rest of the Trumpers who continue to slander Biden by calling him creepy know damn well that Biden is not sexually assaulting his grandaughter or anyone else. They are grasping at straws.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
At 70 I've never seen my grandparents kiss a grandchild on the Lips and I'm Irish/Germany, or at least they were.

So much for social distances and Mask!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Post one gawd damn thing I posted of it being sexual_____________________________
Libs prove where their nasty ass minds are with their replies!

Reactions: Jen

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I know that and so does anyone who knows Jor Biden. I am also certain that Sean Hannity and all the rest of the Trumpers who continue to slander Biden by calling him creepy know damn well that Biden is not sexually assaulting his grandaughter or anyone else. They are grasping at straws.
Nowhere did I post a damn thing of "Jor" being "creepy" simply ask if any grandfathers in PJ kiss their granddaughter (in-on) the mouth and libs wander off in liberland posting of anybody and everybody but 'Moe Joe' and don't answer Yes or No...………….

Reactions: Jen

Jack4freedom

Governor
Nowhere did I post a damn thing of "Jor" being "creepy" simply ask if any grandfathers in PJ kiss their granddaughter (in-on) the mouth and libs wander off in liberland posting of anybody and everybody but 'Moe Joe' and don't answer Yes or No...………….
It‘s pretty obvious that you are attempting to smear Biden suggesting that he is a creep or a pervert because there is a picture of him kissing his granddaughter. Right?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Call me old fashioned... I don't like the idea of any (female or male) parent or a grandparent kissing on the lips.
I have seen many parents kissing their babies on the lips... it just seems unhealthy and too intimate. That's just me.
The picture above seems innocent enough though. It looks like a swift, brief, light kiss.
I kiss my granddaughters, and their mother (my daughter), on their foreheads or on the tops of their heads. Same with my grandboys.
In the video of Biden kissing his granddaughter, it is a quickie, and whoever stopped the video to get this one shot, most likely did it on purpose for maximum creepy effect. BUT, it is still inappropriate.
What I found strange about it is that the girl and Biden both went right for the lips. I was expecting the girl to present her cheek for Grandpa to kiss but she apparently is accustomed to Joe going for some tongue.
I have to wonder what role her Mom and Dad had in this.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It‘s pretty obvious that you are attempting to smear Biden suggesting that he is a creep or a pervert because there is a picture of him kissing his granddaughter. Right?
By asking a damn simple Question?
To wit all libs have done is Derail and not answer...………...

Fck it

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Surely no grandfather in PJ would do this

View attachment 52160

if they do the parents should kick some ass...………….ASAP...……...btw......it's NOT photo shopped as MV posted in forum...…..

There is nothing wrong with a grandfather giving his granddaughter a peck on the lips. What is wrong is for a teenage girl to sit on her Dad's lap the way Ivanka used to do.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
I kiss my granddaughters, and their mother (my daughter), on their foreheads or on the tops of their heads. Same with my grandboys.
In the video of Biden kissing his granddaughter, it is a quickie, and whoever stopped the video to get this one shot, most likely did it on purpose for maximum creepy effect. BUT, it is still inappropriate.
What I found strange about it is that the girl and Biden both went right for the lips. I was expecting the girl to present her cheek for Grandpa to kiss but she apparently is accustomed to Joe going for some tongue.
I have to wonder what role her Mom and Dad had in this.
I don't see any tongue in this picture.

Jen

Senator
Surely no grandfather in PJ would do this

View attachment 52160

if they do the parents should kick some ass...………….ASAP...……...btw......it's NOT photo shopped as MV posted in forum...…..

Only a pervert would do that. But .........looky at all the subject changes.

People here are scared to death of facing Joe Biden's obvious perversion and senility. They won't touch it.

Jen

Senator
I have read the thread and it is obvious that Democrats are fine with Joe Biden's creepy kiss and are quite willing to offer up explanations for why it was okay:
  • it was short (really?)
  • it was on the lips but not sexy (?)
  • she was fine with it (and that's good?)
  • Trump and his daughter did it too
Democrats explained and excused Joe Biden. That is what they've done. So. Joe may be a pervert, but they are fine with it.

I wonder what in the world Joe's Platform is. What is it he's bringing that makes the Democrats so eager to explain away any weirdness that he owns?

Is it the higher taxes? Maybe that's it. Democrats have never explained exactly why they are so eager to vote Joe that they don't mind if he is a little perverted.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Only a pervert would do that. But .........looky at all the subject changes.

People here are scared to death of facing Joe Biden's obvious perversion and senility. They won't touch it.
If my Dad did that I'd knock him out