• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why would a Grandfather kiss a teen Granddaughter in the mouth!!!

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I have to wonder what role her Mom and Dad had in this.
That could be a factor. Younger generations have different parenting techniques. Her parents could have shown affectionate behavior toward her in that same manner.
It's hard to say.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Democrats explained and excused Joe Biden. That is what they've done. So. Joe may be a pervert, but they are fine with it.
I didn't excuse it...
If Biden ever makes lewd/suggestive remarks regarding his granddaughter... He would definitely be crossing the line and in the same league as any other person harboring ugly perverted thoughts.

OldTrapper

Council Member
I can't tell from a still shot if it's "passionate" but, IMO it's damn uncalled for and something NO grandfather should do with a grandkid especially at her age.

Well, at least you didn't Derail topic...……………..thx
You should ask yourself why is your hatred of Biden so deep that you associate anything he does similar to this with sexual intercourse. What is there about your psyche that needs to do so especially when you would not feel the same "anger" if it was trump, or some Repugnant one.

David Beckham posted a selfie with him and his daughter kissing on the lips the other day and everyone went wild. This topic always seems to elicit polarizing responses from people; it doesn’t seem to go under the radar. Why is that? Some people think a kiss on the lips is sexual, therefore not appropriate to do with family and friends, and other people find a kiss merely just another way of showing affection and love to another person. Some people may place sexual labels onto actions that do not have a sexual meaning to the parties involved. The meaning rests on what we give it. Because of its subjective nature, everyone may have varying feelings and thoughts on kissing their kids. But, here is what’s not subjective, cold, hard science!

You should ask yourself why is your hatred of Biden so deep that you associate anything he does similar to this with sexual intercourse. What is there about your psyche that needs to do so especially when you would not feel the same "anger" if it was trump, or some Repugnant one.

David Beckham posted a selfie with him and his daughter kissing on the lips the other day and everyone went wild. This topic always seems to elicit polarizing responses from people; it doesn’t seem to go under the radar. Why is that? Some people think a kiss on the lips is sexual, therefore not appropriate to do with family and friends, and other people find a kiss merely just another way of showing affection and love to another person. Some people may place sexual labels onto actions that do not have a sexual meaning to the parties involved. The meaning rests on what we give it. Because of its subjective nature, everyone may have varying feelings and thoughts on kissing their kids. But, here is what’s not subjective, cold, hard science!
Biden's behaviour around children, even babies, has been called into question many, many times before. Perhaps that is why it is being questioned, in here, over this photograph now.

OldTrapper

Council Member
Biden's behaviour around children, even babies, has been called into question many, many times before. Perhaps that is why it is being questioned, in here, over this photograph now.
It is all political BS. The same people have supported perverts within the Republican Party like Roy Moore, and they defend trump and his desires to date his daughter, or ogling young girls in a dressing room.

It is all political BS. The same people have supported perverts within the Republican Party like Roy Moore, and they defend trump and his desires to date his daughter, or ogling young girls in a dressing room.
I was only talking about the Biden person. Jesus we have plenty enough paedos in high places here in England but this thread is about just one person in particular. Let's take 'em one at a time eh?

I have learned so much about US politics from posters here and I have to say that my perception has changed dramatically by the knowledge given to me by said posters. Of the Dem Party now I am horrified by the candidates they put up. They just get worse and worse if that is even possible after Hillary. Biden in my opinion is, if not actually, suspect were young children and persons are concerned - which should be concerning to you.

Years after the fact the Police here admitted that Edward Heath ( voted in because of Enoch Powell's popularity not his own) was a known paedo when he was PM - a sadistic one too. Many people were suspicious, the press knew but kept quiet, the Police kept quiet. Be careful that your political leaning doesn't blind you to what could possibly be a tragedy in your WH.

edit. Or is it that Trump is going to win so they haven't bothered to give you a decent choice?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I was only talking about the Biden person. Jesus we have plenty enough paedos in high places here in England but this thread is about just one person in particular. Let's take 'em one at a time eh?

I have learned so much about US politics from posters here and I have to say that my perception has changed dramatically by the knowledge given to me by said posters. Of the Dem Party now I am horrified by the candidates they put up. They just get worse and worse if that is even possible after Hillary. Biden in my opinion is, if not actually, suspect were young children and persons are concerned - which should be concerning to you.

Years after the fact the Police here admitted that Edward Heath ( voted in because of Enoch Powell's popularity not his own) was a known paedo when he was PM - a sadistic one too. Many people were suspicious, the press knew but kept quiet, the Police kept quiet. Be careful that your political leaning doesn't blind you to what could possibly be a tragedy in your WH.

edit. Or is it that Trump is going to win so they haven't bothered to give you a decent choice?
I posted of Grandfathers libs have posted of everything other than Grandfathers...……...

says much IMO

OldTrapper

Council Member

I have not voted for a Democrat in my entire life, and the last Repugnant one I voted for was Reagan in his first term.It did not take long to learn what the GOP stood for with Reagan's "hit squads", Ollie North, tax breaks for the wealthy, etc. trump is just the bottom of the barrel where all trash is deposited.

Unfortunately for you your argument, if you can call it that, can be destroyed based on one sentence:

"Biden in my opinion is, if not actually, suspect were young children and persons are concerned - which should be concerning to you."

Have you ever seen one of these "pictures" where the parent was not present? I have seen those where the arms are different, others where the clothing has been changed. Never have I seen one without the parents. That would tell me tht it is just a hit job to take peoples minds off the trash setting in the WH now.

Why are we forgetting the 20 or so women that have filed sexual assault cases against trump? Why have you forgotten the pictures of trump ogling half dressed girls in a dressing room? Trumps comments about women in general, and some in particular?

Get some real proof, or STFU.

I have not voted for a Democrat in my entire life, and the last Repugnant one I voted for was Reagan in his first term.It did not take long to learn what the GOP stood for with Reagan's "hit squads", Ollie North, tax breaks for the wealthy, etc. trump is just the bottom of the barrel where all trash is deposited.

Unfortunately for you your argument, if you can call it that, can be destroyed based on one sentence:

"Biden in my opinion is, if not actually, suspect were young children and persons are concerned - which should be concerning to you."

Have you ever seen one of these "pictures" where the parent was not present? I have seen those where the arms are different, others where the clothing has been changed. Never have I seen one without the parents. That would tell me tht it is just a hit job to take peoples minds off the trash setting in the WH now.

Why are we forgetting the 20 or so women that have filed sexual assault cases against trump? Why have you forgotten the pictures of trump ogling half dressed girls in a dressing room? Trumps comments about women in general, and some in particular?

Get some real proof, or STFU.
There is plenty of footage of Biden behaving badly, when in the close vicinity of children, with or without the presence of the parents, Parents being there, in such circles, means nought. Power has a strong staying hand over some peoples morality. Maybe he is an odd sort of exhibitionist or maybe he is just mad but that he is anywhere close to being able to enter the WH only goes to show how deviant and corrupt and uncaring of society those who have sway in that Party are.

Real proof, he wants real proof ! lol. I think that I said that it was my opinion that the man not safe to have around children.

Who you vote for and what you think of Trump is irrelevant to Biden being a poss paedo. And who are you to tell me to shut up?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

OldTrapper

Council Member
'Cos it was planned, openly, at EVENT 201 in John's Hopkins, for all to see. An insidious martial law.
Are you people really that stupid? Since the Ebola crisis thtey have warned of coming pandemicas, and you make a conspiracy out of it. Hey, maybe it was the "christian" support for trump that brought this upon the people. Are we now in tthe "Last Days"? Is that why trump did nothing for months after being warned? And what Martial Law?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Post one gawd damn thing I posted of it being sexual_____________________________
Libs prove where their nasty ass minds are with their replies!
If it isn't sexual then what is your point? You have now stated that you know it was not an instance of molesting her.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There is plenty of footage of Biden behaving badly, when in the close vicinity of children, with or without the presence of the parents, Parents being there, in such circles, means nought. Power has a strong staying hand over some peoples morality. Maybe he is an odd sort of exhibitionist or maybe he is just mad but that he is anywhere close to being able to enter the WH only goes to show how deviant and corrupt and uncaring of society those who have sway in that Party are.

Real proof, he wants real proof ! lol. I think that I said that it was my opinion that the man not safe to have around children.

Who you vote for and what you think of Trump is irrelevant to Biden being a poss paedo. And who are you to tell me to shut up?
No there isn't. It is in the mind of the beholder that the pictures you've seen of a public and innocent show of affection is considered behaving badly and your mindless accusation aimed at parents, that they'd allow their children to be molested for fear of the power of the VP is something you should be ashamed of.

Are you people really that stupid? Since the Ebola crisis thtey have warned of coming pandemicas, and you make a conspiracy out of it. Hey, maybe it was the "christian" support for trump that brought this upon the people. Are we now in tthe "Last Days"? Is that why trump did nothing for months after being warned? And what Martial Law?