• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wild idea...but what if Newt, out of spite, sabotaged Romney for Obama?

GordonGecko

President
His calling MR a liar the other day started the ball rolling....and publicly asking Santorum to join him in some "Survivor" alliance to vote Mitt off the island...sure indicates somebody who is playing for more for revenge than a Nomination.

We know the fat little twerp is a crybaby and takes things personally....could he get so pissy, he actually tries to COST the election for Romney???

Bo-4

Senator
It wouldn't surprise me

His calling MR a liar the other day started the ball rolling....and publicly asking Santorum to join him in some "Survivor" alliance to vote Mitt off the island...sure indicates somebody who is playing for more for revenge than a Nomination.

We know the fat little twerp is a crybaby and takes things personally....could he get so pissy, he actually tries to COST the election for Romney???
Despite Leroy's claims that his love of country caused his many affairs, he cares only about himself and revenge. Clearly he doesn't care for Willard.

Remember.. he shut down the government after Clinton made him sit in back of the plane. He's capable of anything!

a0.tqn.com_d_politicalhumor_1_0___7_newt_baby.jpg

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I hope so. I'd love to see Romney taken out of the race. It would be a threefold blessing in that it would cause great consternation to the Establishment Republicans; the Romney campaign; and the obama campaign, all of which has had a hand in trying to sell us on the notion that Mitt is the only viable candidate in the race.
Hopefully we won't have to contend with the lying [Unwelcome language removed], ever again.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Newt will do what he does best.....the politics of personal destruction.

Romney is such a good target.

heck, he wrote the book that repubs have followed since the '90s.

Bo-4

Senator
I hope so. I'd love to see Romney taken out of the race. It would be a threefold blessing in that it would cause great consternation to the Establishment Republicans; the Romney campaign; and the obama campaign, all of which has had a hand in trying to sell us on the notion that Mitt is the only viable candidate in the race.
Hopefully we won't have to contend with the lying [Unwelcome language removed], ever again.
Jack, i wouldn't worry too much. After Mitt goes down in defeat against Obama it seems highly unlikely that he'll want to run for president for 12 straight years.

But do you REALLY believe that Obama campaign is trying to sell Mitt as the only viable candidate? Actually no, being the only electable candidate they'd love to see Santorum, Newt, Perry or Paul!

So are you sincere (as you said recently) about sitting it out if Mitt is your candidate?

If so.. see Gordon, my theory is correct. Enough will sit it out to ensure BHO's second term!

Al Ponzi

Council Member
Having a bad day Gordy? I know why. Your wife told you out of all your friends you don't have the biggest dick.

Al Ponzi

Council Member
Another troll chimes in......

why is responding a thread stalking? I thought that's what these sites are for. I am very sorry to make a fool out of your hero. I would be happy to do the same for you Horus you racist prick.

I see you are still dancing for other men. I found your picture.....:lie:

justoffal

Senator
Ahh....make sure to run to the moderators now....after all we can't survive without the power of censorship right? Cuz having to make our arguments stand on substance means a level playing field. In all of my career as a poster on many a well trafficked board I have never once run off crying to the moderators.

justoffal

Senator
Yes....they depend on the cloak of invincibility granted to them by a quick handed moderation system. I believe the idea is to bait you into enough infractions to get you banned...not to have an honest debate. When they are bested in the argument they join forces and inundate the moderator's mailbox with complaints. It seems to work well for them.

MaryAnne

Governor
Interesting, says he "joined back in September" (during the great Ballot Box/BOTF Exodus)....but only has a handful of posts. Nick-changer or a poser account from another PJ Rightwinger?
If a poster is posing as someone else,they will not last long.

Yes....they depend on the cloak of invincibility granted to them by a quick handed moderation system. I believe the idea is to bait you into enough infractions to get you banned...not to have an honest debate. When they are bested in the argument they join forces and inundate the moderator's mailbox with complaints. It seems to work well for them.
have you ever in the history bested anybody in the argument, JO?
have you applied for phlebotomy courses, con?

GordonGecko

President
If a poster is posing as someone else,they will not last long.
Obviously something duplicitious there....joined in September 2011...but only "now" posting and when he came on the scene he had maybe two posts to his credit.

And focused on ME primarily.....so it's probably one of my "fans" from the old BB days. One in particular comes to mind..

justoffal

Senator
You don't seem to understand but let me share a secret with you. The republican party is in the midst of an identity crisis. It is being remade from the inside out and the fringe RINOS are being systematically sorted out and then thrown out. Yes this will probably mean losing the white house to the dems but it's well worth it. This think didn't happen over night and it's not going to be fixed over night. Voting for Romney is more or less like voting for Obama anyway. That's the point. Here in Mass. Romney

1.) Raised taxes on the middle class in several devastating waves of backdoor fee increases and penalty mandates
2.) Created a secret slush fund for the medical care of Illegal aliens that was purposed hidden from the public until it was outed by an investigative reporter
3.) Did closed door agreements with community leaders allowing illegal immigrants to attend state colleges and even the prestigious Medical School for free
4.) Initiated a program of penalty recovery based on the Romney-care legislation that has so far created over fifty thousand legal victims, notably none of them are illegal immigrants but they are all hard working, tax paying citizens of the commonwealth being raped in court because they can't afford health care.
5.) Responded sharply and angrily when a reporter asked him last time around about the lack of Military service among his numerous sons....

the list could go on and on..

GordonGecko

President
justoffal...none of that matters to most of the Right. Obama Derangement Syndrome will get them to vote for the GOP Nominee even if they came out for Soviet-style industrial policy and funding abortion clinics at gay wedding chapels.

jammer

Mayor

Since when has Newt cared about anyone but Newt? Even if he drops out he wins, because he will write a book about how the "evil liberal media and the nutso moderates of the republicons" conspired to deny him the presidency. The rightwingers will keep it on the best seller list for at least two days.