• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Wild idea...but what if Newt, out of spite, sabotaged Romney for Obama?

GordonGecko

President
Since when has Newt cared about anyone but Newt? Even if he drops out he wins, because he will write a book about how the "evil liberal media and the nutso moderates of the republicons" conspired to deny him the presidency. The rightwingers will keep it on the best seller list for at least two days.
I don't know, jammer....he's burning a LOT of bridges. Even Limbaugh is saying he's "out for revenge now, not the Nomination".

GordonGecko

President
BTW, in case Stan shows up and demands the EXACT quote from Rush? :)

“The gloves are coming off,” Limbaugh said. “Newt’s in this to destroy Romney now. Newt may be more motivated to destroy Romney than to even win this.”

jammer

Mayor
It's funny, but not unusual, the rightwingers here can't stand the truth so they resort to personal attacks and silly "My dick is bigger than yours" comparisons. Both of them probably still live at home with mommy and get tucked in at night so the boogeyman won't get them.

justoffal

Senator
I think the whimpering elements that need censure to be part of an argument answer that question far more effectively than I could. I never offer such personal observations that might require an opinion of my own performance. OOOOOH...did you just use the word CON? Hmmmmm I think that might qualify as personal name calling....geez I wonder how some get away with that ans some don't....OH I KNOW. Some of us handle our own stuff like grown men and some depend on the collective political correctness when there are no facts to do the trick.

jammer

Mayor
I don't know, jammer....he's burning a LOT of bridges. Even Limbaugh is saying he's "out for revenge now, not the Nomination".
That's what people thought back when he lost Speaker of House also, back here he is back in form and they love him. Only Mitt's minions attacks have set him back.

It all doesn't matter anyway, he is just running to provide material for a new "America could be better if I were in Charge" book.

What I am finding amusing with the republicon candidates right now is how they are all screaming and yelling about Obama abusing his powers, when almost all they have proposed would require them to assume dictatorial powers themselves.