• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Will a general be calling China regarding Biden's cognitive decline?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
1. There is absolutely evidence of a serious psychological disorder that permeated the White House in those days.

2. Is it entirely unreasonable to worry about actions Trump may have taken to stay in power?

Do you remember when right wingers were saying Clinton and then later Obama were going to declare martial law to stay in power? Do you remember the military exercise called Jade Helm?

Conspiracy theories?

Your post makes 16.

Spamature

President
  1. China threatens nuclear war, expanding arsenal in case of ...
    China threatens nuclear war, expanding arsenal in case of ‘intense showdown’ with US By Mark Moore. ... Biden says China believes it will ‘own America’ within 15 …
When the post mentions that's in the context meaning a U.S. citizen versus what you are.
Still pining away for that war with Shina, eh ?

Are you sure GOP leaders can get the funds they skimmed from the donations of MAGA chumps and suckers out of their secret Chinese bank accounts before you start shooting ?

Spamature

President
You clowns jump around in every strand threadjacking OP subjects and discussing Trump no matter what the subject actually is. Half of you PJ leftist kooks have a Trump image for avatars. And you stabby little swishes want to reference “Trump insanity” in other people?!?

Leftists are undoubtedly mentally ill.
If he ever needs a fill in host.
You seem to be someone who would fit the bill.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
If he ever needs a fill in host.
You seem to be someone who would fit the bill.

A stupid attempt to distract. The fact is that those seeking to attribute “Trump insanity
ought not EXEMPLIFY it. You lunatics choose Trump’s image for avatar and threadjack all posts to convert them to “Trump-as-subject”.

If lefty were not a nutcase, he’d shut the he** up on the subject. But, alas, lefty is who and what he is. As always - lefty does precisely what he laments in others.

God of War

Governor
A stupid attempt to distract. The fact is that those seeking to attribute “Trump insanity
ought not EXEMPLIFY it. You lunatics choose Trump’s image for avatar and threadjack all posts to convert them to “Trump-as-subject”.

If lefty were not a nutcase, he’d shut the he** up on the subject. But, alas, lefty is who and what he is. As always - lefty does precisely what he laments in others.
This place is a diversion to keep you from doing something effective in the real world. It dulls the sensation of impotence. It's a drug. I'm done.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
This place is a diversion to keep you from doing something effective in the real world. It dulls the sensation of impotence. It's a drug. I'm done.
You got that right. Land of the ineffectual drone. You’d think if the total extent of these clowns’ engagement is rhetorical engagement on an internet forum…they wouldn’t suck so badly at it.

These shut-ins are awful.

EatTheRich

President
You got that right. Land of the ineffectual drone. You’d think if the total extent of these clowns’ engagement is rhetorical engagement on an internet forum…they wouldn’t suck so badly at it.

These shut-ins are awful.
Not everyone has the wherewithal to robotically post "paid drone ... boring ... incurious" in response to every comment regardless of content.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I hate to say it, but I knew you'd do that. Familiar pattern.