• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Will Aubrey get justice?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The defense is that he was a burglar. What is the evidence? Should the defendants have been permitted to arrest him or should their action been limited to calling the police? Seems obvious to me.

BlueHeel

Council Member
Well, the White guys are claiming self-defense because
Aubrey fought back even after the first shots! That Big Bad Black Man could have hurt those racist shooters!
Too bad the DA they had in their pockets got caught and charged.
With an 11-1 White jury, they will walk.
Let's see how it goes.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Well, the White guys are claiming self-defense because
Aubrey fought back even after the first shots! That Big Bad Black Man could have hurt those racist shooters!
Too bad the DA they had in their pockets got caught and charged.
With an 11-1 White jury, they will walk.
Let's see how it goes.
The judge in this case has ADMITTED that black people were systematically eliminated from being on the jury. His solution? "So what"?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Now this case could be useful for discussion in a dreaded CRT aka Race in America class.

1636214203523.png

1636214881785.png

Last edited:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Now this case could be useful for discussion in a dreaded CRT aka Race in America class.

View attachment 66759

View attachment 66760
Perhaps it could be if we normal, decent, well-adjusted parents would just roll over and allow you marxist bigots to damage our kids. Fortunately the left overplayed its deconstructionist hand once again and stirred up a massive hornets’ nest in targeting our children - one of the two only buttons you cannot push without massive reprisals from the decent.

So… we will purge the contamination that is CRT from our public schools. Our kids will be taught from properly balanced curricula that acknowledges accurate history - warts and all - sans the cockeyed lefty race-baiting and psyche-damaging agenda.

That said, this trial will be an interesting one to watch. As rational, decent American, I’ll observe and consider the facts of the case and make assessments only when those are fully in view. No hopping on trendy leftist bandwagons and projecting speculative, pre-judged evils for me.

:)

Last edited:

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
The judge in this case has ADMITTED that black people were systematically eliminated from being on the jury. His solution? "So what"?
So judge is a lefty? That's funny.

Guess you never understood how jury selection works.

Best you educate yourself, for when you go to trial.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Perhaps it could be if we normal, decent, well-adjusted parents would just roll over and allow you marxist bigots to damage our kids. Fortunately the left overplayed its deconstructionist hand once again and stirred up a massive hornets’ nest in targeting our children - one of the two only buttons you cannot push without massive reprisals from the decent.

So… we will purge the contamination that is CRT from our public schools. Our kids will be taught from properly balanced curricula that acknowledges accurate history - warts and all - sans the cockeyed lefty race-baiting and psyche-damaging agenda.

That said, this trial will be an interesting one to watch. As rational, decent American, I’ll observe and consider the facts of the case and make assessments only when those are fully in view. No hopping on trendy leftist bandwagons and projecting speculative, pre-judged evils for me.
How does teaching our kids an accurate history of race in America damage them?

From yesterday, you avoided this, so I'll ask it again.
How is teaching our children an accurate history of race in America, as YOU wrote,
smearing parents with school segregation and racism?

1636229873162.png

RickWA

Snagglesooth

How is teaching our children an accurate history of race in America, as YOU wrote,

View attachment 66767
Stupid cartoons like this cheapen the debate, but are probably commensurate with lefty bandwidth and attention span.

CRT is not “teaching kids an accurate history of race in America”. It instead intentionally instills selective shame, guilt, and loathing to children - and radically distorts all understanding across myriad subjects.

As for “smearing parents” - that was your braindead meme showing 50’s/60’s era segregation pics in the context of discussing parental involvement in school board meetings.

You leftists and your constant dishonesty! It never ends. You can’t EVER stand on the merits of your own offerings and try to blend and change what was posted. Lay off all the illicit substances and maybe some of you guys could manage to follow at least YOUR OWN posts.

Spamature

President
Stupid cartoons like this cheapen the debate, but are probably commensurate with lefty bandwidth and attention span.

CRT is not “teaching kids an accurate history of race in America”. It instead intentionally instills selective shame, guilt, and loathing to children - and radically distorts all understanding across myriad subjects.

As for “smearing parents” - that was your braindead meme showing 50’s/60’s era segregation pics in the context of discussing parental involvement in school board meetings.

You leftists and your constant dishonesty! It never ends. You can’t EVER stand on the merits of your own offerings and try to blend and change what was posted. Lay off all the illicit substances and maybe some of you guys could manage to follow at least YOUR OWN posts.
Why would a kid be ashamed when learning about the system that he or she had no part in creating ?

They can be ashamed of those that did or tried to hide it.

But they know they themselves are blameless.

Do you personally feel shame, guilt and loathing ?
Or
Do you recognize it has a part of history you had no part in ?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

Here's a two-fer.

1636241176618.png

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

View attachment 66767
Are they teaching African Tribal Chiefs sold their folks to Obama's in Kenya that sold them to democrat slave plantation owners?

If NOT the truth is not being taught.......

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Why would a kid be ashamed when learning about the system that he or she had no part in creating ?

They can be ashamed of those that did or tried to hide it.

But they know they themselves are blameless.

Do you personally feel shame, guilt and loathing ?
Or
Do you recognize it has a part of history you had no part in ?
The shame lies not in historical events unrelated to said child. The shame and loathing is instilled in the BLISTERING identity politics and selective culling/herding human children by skin color, and then setting their group as “oppressor”. This really need not be explained yet again.

Find something better to do.

Spamature

President
The shame lies not in historical events unrelated to said child. The shame and loathing is instilled in the BLISTERING identity politics and selective culling/herding human children by skin color, and then setting their group as “oppressor”. This really need not be explained yet again.

Find something better to do.
What does that even mean ?

Who is doing this "culling" and herding of children.

Yes it actually requires an explanation, because I have no idea what you are talking about ? Do you have examples ? So that I at least have an idea of what you are talking about ?

Spamature

President
Are they teaching African Tribal Chiefs sold their folks to Obama's in Kenya that sold them to democrat slave plantation owners?

If NOT the truth is not being taught.......
Wouldn't that be teaching them African history instead of American history.

I don't think you want to teach kids about African's history in regard to their encounters with Europeans in general, let alone a detailed history of the slave trade.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Wouldn't that be teaching them African history instead of American history.

I don't think you want to teach kids about African's history in regard to their encounters with Europeans in general, let alone a detailed history of the slave trade.
Negative, it would be teaching who bought and owned the slaves and that many slave owners were Black

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Answer the question.

All it teaches is Racism

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The defense is that he was a burglar. What is the evidence? Should the defendants have been permitted to arrest him or should their action been limited to calling the police? Seems obvious to me.
How could he since he's dead?