• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Will Aubrey get justice?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You told us that as a kid you were kind and accepting of black people.....until you served in Vietnam. Why don't you tell us what happened that turned you against ALL black people? Then we can help you clean up your act.
Betcha as a kid I worked with more blacks kids than you did and kids don't see color until taught by people as YOU

1st since you've never served you wouldn't understand

2nd I've NEVER posted I was against ALL black people....

I voted for Mark Robertson and he's now NC's black LTG............and I still have many black friends I was raised with and other blacks I know.........

Maybe you need tell us why you hate whites so we can help you clean up your act.........apparently it has much to do with broken relationships and at your age they are far and in between......NOW

Evidently, blacks want nothing to do with you either..........

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Betcha as a kid I worked with more blacks kids than you did and kids don't see color until taught by people as YOU

1st since you've never served you wouldn't understand

2nd I've NEVER posted I was against ALL black people....

I voted for Mark Robertson and he's now NC's black LTG............and I still have many black friends I was raised with and other blacks I know.........

Maybe you need tell us why you hate whites so we can help you clean up your act.........apparently it has much to do with broken relationships and at your age they are far and in between......NOW

Evidently, blacks want nothing to do with you either..........
So tell us what the black troops in your unit did ......that made you subsequently change your attitude towards black people. Did they kick your ass or something?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So tell us what the black troops in your unit did ......that made you subsequently change your attitude towards black people. Did they kick your ass or something?
Acted like monkeys

Black Yankee's much different from Southern Blacks

Not Bloody Likely

Now tell us which whites kicked your ass____________________GO

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Because lunatic teachers are teaching that they are inherently racist whether they have done anything racist or not. If these teachers were teaching TRUTH, they would be telling them that the system (including their own CRT classes) is racist against WHITES.
Where is CRT being taught? So far no elementary school or high school I've researched is teaching it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
May be a good idea if you don't want to be shot before cops arrive

Evidently people that were tired of blacks robbing the neighborhood
So in your opinion it was ok to pull a gun on him and tell him to put his hands up, even though he was on a public street and had done nothing at all that a cop would take him into custody for?

In fact there was one report of a theft in that neighborhood in the previous two months...

Last edited:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Acted like monkeys

Not Bloody Likely

I think your problem may be lifelong and not as you claim starting when you served in Nam. Who refers to black people as monkeys? That's one of the oldest racial slurs ever.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Acted like monkeys

Not Bloody Likely

Is that because southern blacks knew their place...knew not to talk back to whites...they knew to call you "sir" and northern blacks treated you exactly as you deserved...no better and no worse than anyone else. Yeah, them uppity blacks from the north would piss a white southerner off...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Is that because southern blacks knew their place...knew not to talk back to whites...they knew to call you "sir" and northern blacks treated you exactly as you deserved...no better and no worse than anyone else. Yeah, them uppity blacks from the north would piss a white southerner off...
As an NCO no blacks or whites called me SIR

Where you really in the navy?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Interesting testimony today.

The first police officer on the scene of Ahmaud Arbery's killing testified Monday that one of the three white men on trial on charges of murder and other crimes never told him they were trying to make a citizen's arrest of Arbery, testimony that appeared to undercut a key element of the defense case.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/man-accused-in-killing-of-ahmaud-arbery-did-not-mention-citizen-s-arrest-at-scene-former-officer-testifies/ar-AAQt1wG?li=BBnbcA1

protectionist

Governor
do you know of any schools teaching CRT? I bet not.
Yeah, most public schools all over the country. American parents have testified to that at school board hearings. They saw it on their kids' computers, when the pandemic uncovered up the filth, by putting it into the homes instead of being covered up in the classrooms. You're not going to get anywhere trying to claim it's not in the schools. We're all past that now.

Last night, Stichfield had a county school administrator on, talking about the CRT in his county's schools. Ho hum.

protectionist

Governor
So some a-hole comes at you with a shotgun and you sit down on the ground?

What right does someone have to confront you as you jog through a neighborhood and point a gun at you? As far as Aubrey knew the guy was going to torture or kill him....as racists did with Emmett Till.
That's NOT what happened. That's what black pandering media like CNN say, and you fall for it.

protectionist

Governor
But that's Africa. Blacks owning slaves in America is very much something that should be taught. If you are talking about having an honest accounting of history. I know you think CRT is about showing Whites as evil, but it is not. Both Black and White slave owners were just people operating in according to the system as intended from its inception.

Some might wrongly think that owning slaves was white privilege.
But that would be wrong.
White privilege was your knowing that you could never be owned as a slave.
CRT is about showing Whites as evil, and there is no such thing as "white privilege". There is however lots of black privilege still out & about.

1. Affirmative Action
2. CRT
3. Biden's American Rescue Plan
4. Blacks crime being ignored, to avoid rioting - and white cops being falsely charged to appease black mobs. (ex. Betty Shelby, Yanez Jeronimo, Derek Chauvin, Michael Slager)

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
Where is CRT being taught? So far no elementary school or High school I've researched is teaching it.
Almost ALL PUBLIC SCHOOLS are teaching it. Thousands of parents all over the country have testified. Nothing has evebeen more solidly proven . Stop talking ridiculous. You've been watching leftist media, obviously.

"Researched" HA HA HA.. ..how ? by asking public school administrators ? they lie by creating fancy names to obscure it. Never refer to it as CRT. Ho hum. "Equity inclusion curriculum". YEAH 1636470300576.png

protectionist

Governor
One can be bigoted, prejudiced against fellow whites, but racism, the term, is reserved for whites oppressing blacks.
Not when anti-white racism is, by far, the #1 racism in America, victimizing the largest number of people. Yes, "racism, the term, is reserved for whites oppressing blacks" BY LIBERALS, who portray it that way, to pander for the black VOTE.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, most public schools all over the country. American parents have testified to that at school board hearings. They saw it on their kids' computers, when the pandemic uncovered up the filth, by putting it into the homes instead of being covered up in the classrooms. You're not going to get anywhere trying to claim it's not in the schools. We're all past that now.

Last night, Stichfield had a county school administrator on, talking about the CRT in his county's schools. Ho hum.
As usual...no links to support your accusations.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Almost ALL PUBLIC SCHOOLS are teaching it. Thousands of parents all over the country have testified. Nothing has evebeen more solidly proven . Stop talking ridiculous. You've been watching leftist media, obviously.

"Researched" HA HA HA.. ..how ? by asking public school administrators ? they lie by creating fancy names to obscure it. Never refer to it as CRT. Ho hum. "Equity inclusion curriculum". YEAH View attachment 66796
Calling something else? What, like "MATH", "ALGEBRA"? Those nasty teachers.

To make your accusations stick you'll need a link to school material you find meets the standard of teaching that whites should feel guilty about racist policies towards minorities.

When I was in school they never talked about the Tulsa riot of 1921. Now that they do in history classes you whine that it's purpose is to make whites feel guilty. Oh...that's CRT.
Any attempt to accurately teach US history could be called CRT by your standards.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No he wasn't. He could have kept jogging straight ahead. Could also have turned to the right. He CHOSE to turn to the left - straight at Travis McMichael, and attacked him. Really dumb.
and as far as he knew if he ran away he'd have been shot in the back. "Fight or Flight" is the brain's response to the threat. McMichael and his son tried to block his path 5 times according to testimony yesterday...by that time don't you think he'd have been a little panicked?

Georgia's law required that a person see a crime in progress in order to make a citizen's arrest. That isn't what happened. The testimony also shows that at no time did anyone say they were conducting a citizen's arrest.

They shot and killed an innocent man and argued that it was because there had been so much crime in their area....but police reports show one burglary in the previous two months and it was a gun stolen from McMichael's truck. No evidence that it was even a black man who stole it.

protectionist

Governor
Not much being posted here about the Aubrey shooting. This video shows Aubrey running TOWARD the McMichaels, and turning toward Travis and attacking him.

Another point that liberal media never mentions, is that if you are holding a gun, and somebody comes at you, he can longer be defined as "UNARMED". If you do nothing, and he is grabbing you, he is as much armed with your gun as you are.

Secondly, it is self-defense if you shoot somebody who is coming at you. By all rights, Travis should have shot Aubrey before he made physical contact. Travis was far too restrained in allowing Aubrey to attack him, grab him, throw punches at him.

Only reason why McMicheals are being charged, is the common practice of sanctifiying a black criminal, and demonizing a white person acting in self-defense, so as to avoid black mob rioting. Shades of Michael Slager & Walter Scott. Derek Chauvin & George Floyd. What else is new ? Ho hum.

Also, leftist media wastes time and video space, irrelevantly reporting about the construction site, as a deflection or something like that.

protectionist

Governor
and as far as he knew if he ran away he'd have been shot in the back. "Fight or Flight" is the brain's response to the threat. McMichael and his son tried to block his path 5 times according to testimony yesterday...by that time don't you think he'd have been a little panicked?

Georgia's law required that a person see a Crime in progress in order to make a citizen's arrest. That isn't what happened. The testimony also shows that at no time did anyone say they were conducting a citizen's arrest.

They shot and killed an innocent man and argued that it was because there had been so much Crime in their area....but police reports show one burglary in the previous two months and it was a gun stolen from McMichael's truck. No evidence that it was even a black man who stole it.
Aubrey could see the truck and the McMicheals from a distance far enough away that he could not have been shot by them, if he had any reason to think they were going to shoot him. Travis had a shotgun which sprays pellets at long range, and doesnt have accuracy that way. I own a 12 gauge shotgun myself. It is a close range, home defense type weapon, Rifles are for longer range targets.

McMicheal did not try to block Aubrey's path. As I already stated (and the video shows). Aubrey could have kept jogging past the truck, or gone to the right. He had no need to jog toward the truck in the first place.

Correct. They were not conducting a citizens arrest , or doing anything. Aubrey is who initiated the conflict and contact.

No they did NOT shoot and kill an innocent man. Aubrey was in the act of committing a violent crime of assault & battery, mind he was shot in self-defense, video clearly shows. McMicheals are being charged under the black privilege obscenity of blaming white persons, to avoid black riots. Nothing new here.