• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Will Aubrey get justice?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No, I don't "seem to think" there was a legal reason to threaten Arbery. That's because nobody threatened him, so why talk about that ? (Strike 1)

Secondly, nobody "pulled a gun" on anybody. If Arbery would have kept running, instead of attacking Travis, he would have had nothing to do with Travis' gun. Travis just had his gun with him - perfectly legal, and sensible, as events obviously proved. (Strike 2)

Travis did not order Arbery to halt - in fact he said "please" when he asked him to stop. (strike 3)

The video does not indictate any attempt to "corner" Arbery. In fact, it was Arbery who was running right toward Travis, while still about 30 feet from the truck. Look at the video. (strike 4)

I saw a variety of videos. I have not seen any that show Arbery being hit by a truck.

There is no law against somebody trying to get another person to stop running (by asking "Please stop" (strike 5)

The McMicheals were not trying to block Arbery's path. He had plenty of room on both sides of the truck to run, and could easily have kept on running. (strike 6)
you continue to ignore the testimony and the investigator's report. They are guilty of murder.

protectionist

Governor
you continue to ignore the testimony and the investigator's report. They are guilty of murder.
Of course I ignore 'testimony" and investigators report, because the whole trial is a JOKE, and nothing but another typical Sharpton/Jackson/Crump intimidation/coercion act, with a 2-1 black-white population voting advantage & rioting threat, induced by the race baiters.

This goofy arrest/"conviction" is headed for an appeals court, where it will almost definitely be overturned, based on clear-cut evidence of self-defense - as long as old black men like Jackson and Sharpton cannot intimidate a jury, in a conservative place, where police and national guard would stomp the shit out of any black rioters who were stupid enough to even show up there.

These kinds of things are just like the statues being torn down, the neighborhoods being occupied, and the riots being tolerated by Democrat mayors. They only happen there. Once this trial is moved to a normal location, away from leftist loon control, Sharpton & co, will probably not even show up.

protectionist

Governor
2. Why are you claiming Scott was a fleeing felon? He wasn't. I have no idea why he ran away, but Scott stopped him for a brake light. Slager fired 8 rounds at Scott, hit him 5 times and then planted his taser by Scott's body. A jury found him guilty.

3. Bullshit...Once again Protectionist...you've lied
View attachment 67138
What a stupid question. Of course Scott was a fleeing felon. He was running away from Slager right after fighting with the cop (a felony),nd that is how he was legally shot. Kangaroo court in a black voting majority town convicted Slager, to appeal to that voting majority and avoid rioting, where police and National Guard would stand down, and let rioters riot, in a Democrat town.

The photograph, conveniently, is shot from an angle to the right of the 2 men, making it appear that the knee is on the neck. It wasn't. It was on the head, and the medical examiner concluded there was no asphixiation (before he was coerced into changing his conclusion).

Newly Released Documents Suggest Coercion in the George Floyd Case - The American Spectator | USA News and Politics

These dumbbells don't know that their sign is a refute of what they claim.

1638116323073.png

The fact is, when someone says "I CAN'T BREATHE", that proves they CAN breathe. One must be able to breathe, to be able to talk, which requires air to pass through the vocal chords, and thereby into the lungs.

Once again, middleview...you've lied.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Of course I ignore 'testimony" and investigators report, because the whole trial is a JOKE, and nothing but another typical Sharpton/Jackson/Crump intimidation/coercion act, with a 2-1 black-white population voting advantage & rioting threat, induced by the race baiters.

This goofy arrest/"conviction" is headed for an appeals court, where it will almost definitely be overturned, based on clear-cut evidence of self-defense - as long as old black men like Jackson and Sharpton cannot intimidate a jury, in a conservative place, where police and national guard would stomp the shit out of any black rioters who were stupid enough to even show up there.

These kinds of things are just like the statues being torn down, the neighborhoods being occupied, and the riots being tolerated by Democrat mayors. They only happen there. Once this trial is moved to a normal location, away from leftist loon control, Sharpton & co, will probably not even show up.
80 million voters kick Trump out of the White House....and you say it was millions of fraudulent ballots or machines hacked to flip votes...but can't find any evidence to back you up.

Judges all the way up to the supreme court in 60 some lawsuits by Trump lovers were all unanimous in saying the cases had no evidence, no coherent application of the law and nothing but hearsay.

Now you have a jury that found Aubery was murdered and you claim those jurors were intimidated...you claim that McMichael's testimony somehow did not admit that they had followed him, tried to cut him off and that they intended to perform a citizens' arrest. Seems you don't really know what the law said about those citizen's arrests...you have to witness a crime. They didn't. They had no right to impede his right of way as he jogged on a public road.

You think picking and choosing what you believe from the bullshit pumped out by right wingers is going to work to persuade others. You're wrong. You've failed to provide any evidence that there was vote fraud enough to overturn the election and you certainly have not come up with proof that the jurors were intimidated.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What a stupid question. Of course Scott was a fleeing felon. He was running away from Slager right after fighting with the cop (a felony),nd that is how he was legally shot. Kangaroo court in a black voting majority town convicted Slager, to appeal to that voting majority and avoid rioting, where police and National Guard would stand down, and let rioters riot, in a Democrat town.

The photograph, conveniently, is shot from an angle to the right of the 2 men, making it appear that the knee is on the neck. It wasn't. It was on the head, and the medical examiner concluded there was no asphixiation (before he was coerced into changing his conclusion).

Newly Released Documents Suggest Coercion in the George Floyd Case - The American Spectator | USA News and Politics

These dumbbells don't know that their sign is a refute of what they claim.

View attachment 67163

The fact is, when someone says "I CAN'T BREATHE", that proves they CAN breathe. One must be able to breathe, to be able to talk, which requires air to pass through the vocal chords, and thereby into the lungs.

Once again, middleview...you've lied.
You continue to come up with bullshit explanations for things you disagree with. The jury is correct if you like the outcome and the experts, cops and jury are intimidated by those nasty and violent black people if you don't like it.

The picture clearly showed a knee on Floyd's neck...and right on his carotid...which would shut off blood to his brain. You now claim the coroner lied. Where is the evidence that the coroner ever said there was no asphyxiation? You have none.

protectionist

Governor
80 million voters kick Trump out of the White House....and you say it was millions of fraudulent ballots or machines hacked to flip votes...but can't find any evidence to back you up.

Judges all the way up to the supreme court in 60 some lawsuits by Trump lovers were all unanimous in saying the cases had no evidence, no coherent application of the law and nothing but hearsay.

Now you have a jury that found Aubery was murdered and you claim those jurors were intimidated...you claim that McMichael's testimony somehow did not admit that they had followed him, tried to cut him off and that they intended to perform a citizens' arrest. Seems you don't really know what the law said about those citizen's arrests...you have to witness a Crime. They didn't. They had no right to impede his right of way as he jogged on a public road.

You think picking and choosing what you believe from the bullshit pumped out by right wingers is going to work to persuade others. You're wrong. You've failed to provide any evidence that there was vote fraud enough to overturn the election and you certainly have not come up with proof that the jurors were intimidated.
"80 million voters" ? Yes for Trump. Biden got @ 20 Million, and most of that from illegal aliens.

Oh no, I cant find any evidence, HA HA, except for the tons of it that I posted, which you never read, but laughably claim to have refuted. Look out, there might be a quiz.

The judges did not say the lawsuits had no evidence, They had no way of knowing anything about the evidence, because they never looked at the evidence. They never took the cases at all, because they didn't want to mix politics into the courtroom.

"followed him, tried to cut him off and that they intended to perform a citizens' arrest" is all irrelevant to a murder charge. It is the media's deflection talk, to avoid Arberys crimes of assault & battery, and attempted murder.

You think picking and choosing what you believe from the bullshit pumped out by left wingers is going to work to persuade others. You're wrong. If/when moved to a conservative or neutral town, the appeals trial will easily overturn the ridiculous, black bias "convictions".

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Links posted of CRT taught in schools makes your reply bullshit
Here is what was posted...

Sure it's taught in laws shools. CRT is also taught in all levels of school from 1st grade and up, teaching that whites are racist, and they oppress blacks. This was proven 100% by thousands of parents seeing it on their kids' computers, at home.

It teaches hate against whites, against America, and against police.

And yet no links to prove these accusations. What is being taught in schools is now including events in history that had previously been skipped over or ignored. When I was in school I was not taught about the Tulsa massacre in 1921....just one example. That doesn't say that anyone should hate whites. I was not taught about various other massacres of Native Americans...or other race riots. That is our history and the idea that we should teach that all of our presidents were great men or that the US was not an imperial power when we invaded and occupied the Philippines and Cuba...or that the war with Mexico was somehow justified by the Alamo is flat out a lie and should be corrected.

Find one single document that teaches hatred of whites that is being used in any school.

protectionist

Governor
You continue to come up with bullshit explanations for things you disagree with. The jury is correct if you like the outcome and the experts, cops and jury are intimidated by those nasty and violent black people if you don't like it.

The picture clearly showed a knee on Floyd's neck...and right on his carotid...which would shut off blood to his brain. You now claim the coroner lied. Where is the evidence that the coroner ever said there was no asphyxiation? You have none.
That's what YOU do. Agree with what you like. Disagree if you don't like it. Ho hum.

The medical examiner concluded there was no asphixiation, so you can blabber all day, that there was, and your words will go nowhere.

Wow, You are really sinking. Now you say "Where is the evidence that the coroner ever said there was no asphyxiation? You have none." It's right in the post that you just quoted, right above the "I can't breathe" picture. Can you read ?

And where I got it from, there were about 3 dozen more articles about it. Wanna see all of them ?

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor

Sure it's taught in laws shools. CRT is also taught in all levels of school from 1st grade and up, teaching that whites are racist, and they oppress blacks. This was proven 100% by thousands of parents seeing it on their kids' computers, at home.

And yet no links to prove these accusations. What is being taught in schools is now including events in history that had previously been skipped over or ignored. When I was in school I was not taught about the Tulsa massacre in 1921....just one example. That doesn't say that anyone should hate whites. I was not taught about various other massacres of Native Americans...or other race riots. That is our history and the idea that we should teach that all of our presidents were great men or that the US was not an imperial power when we invaded and occupied the Philippines and Cuba...or that the war with Mexico was somehow justified by the Alamo is flat out a lie and should be corrected.

Find one single document that teaches hatred of whites that is being used in any school.
HA HA HA. Look at the liberal yammering about "links". You actually think that totally played out tactic is worth 2 cents ? Here we have thousands of American parents going to school boards, and testifying about what they saw on their kids' computers, and this loon is babbling about "links". Sheesh!

Liberals are so attached to their little liberal methodologies (like requiring links from leftist sources) that they don't even realize how absurd they look. (and how reality detatched they are)

Hey Mr Document. Your links are the zillions of news reports videos, showing parents testifying at school board meetings with CRT curriculums in their hands, and reading them in front of the cameras. Go back to sleep. Better yet - watch these video links, As if you didn't know,

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Links have been posted over and over to prove CRT is taught now in schools and of course you deny it........so be it

Parents are WOKE even in Cali

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
Links have been posted over and over to prove CRT is taught now in schools and of course you deny it........so be it
I just posted 3 of them.
He's even going to deny the VIDEOS of parents holding the school district's books in their hands, and holding them up in front of the cameras, and reading the obscene words, back to the school board creeps. Or is he ?

In the second link I posted, the guy (parent) tells the news reporter that he could not say in that video report, the words that are in the schoolbooks, because they would be censored, and bleeped, by FCC policy.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
"80 million voters" ? Yes for Trump. Biden got @ 20 Million, and most of that from illegal aliens.

Oh no, I cant find any evidence, HA HA, except for the tons of it that I posted, which you never read, but laughably claim to have refuted. Look out, there might be a quiz.

The judges did not say the lawsuits had no evidence, They had no way of knowing anything about the evidence, because they never looked at the evidence. They never took the cases at all, because they didn't want to mix politics into the courtroom.

"followed him, tried to cut him off and that they intended to perform a citizens' arrest" is all irrelevant to a murder charge. It is the media's deflection talk, to avoid Arberys crimes of assault & battery, and attempted murder.

You think picking and choosing what you believe from the bullshit pumped out by left wingers is going to work to persuade others. You're wrong. If/when moved to a conservative or neutral town, the appeals trial will easily overturn the ridiculous, black bias "convictions".
Every single time you've attempted to claim to have evidence I have destroyed it.

So now you claim that only 100 million people voted? That would be fewer votes cast than in 2016 (total 130 million), 2012 (126 million), 2008 (130 million), 2004 (121 million)...

You continue to simply make up your facts....You didn't read the opinion written by the Trump appointee in PA in tossing the Trump lawsuit. It was about 60 pages. The bottom line is

Trump’s lawyers vowed to appeal to the Supreme Court despite the judges’ assessment that the “campaign’s claims have no merit.”

McMichaels and Bryan repeatedly tried to stop Arberry. How in hell do you think that was legal? Bryan told the investigating officer he "bumped" Arbery with his truck...were you thinking that was ok? A citizen's arrest in this case would have been illegal.

The three men followed Arbery in their trucks, tried to force him to stop, which would have been illegal restraint...They brandished weapons after their efforts to make him stop jogging had failed. Arbery attacked because they threatened him. Do you walk around with a shotgun in hand as you demand someone come talk to you?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Every single time you've attempted to claim to have evidence I have destroyed it.

So now you claim that only 100 million people voted? That would be fewer votes cast than in 2016 (total 130 million), 2012 (126 million), 2008 (130 million), 2004 (121 million)...

You continue to simply make up your facts....You didn't read the opinion written by the Trump appointee in PA in tossing the Trump lawsuit. It was about 60 pages. The bottom line is

Trump’s lawyers vowed to appeal to the Supreme Court despite the judges’ assessment that the “campaign’s claims have no merit.”

McMichaels and Bryan repeatedly tried to stop Arberry. How in hell do you think that was legal? Bryan told the investigating officer he "bumped" Arbery with his truck...were you thinking that was ok? A citizen's arrest in this case would have been illegal.

The three men followed Arbery in their trucks, tried to force him to stop, which would have been illegal restraint...They brandished weapons after their efforts to make him stop jogging had failed. Arbery attacked because they threatened him. Do you walk around with a shotgun in hand as you demand someone come talk to you?
Bryan wasn't in the truck with "McMichaels" you post lies and then blame others for not accepting your lies

You have no facts