• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Will Aubrey get justice?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I just posted 3 of them.
He's even going to deny the VIDEOS of parents holding the school district's books in their hands, and holding them up in front of the cameras, and reading the obscene words, back to the school board creeps. Or is he ?

In the second link I posted, the guy (parent) tells the news reporter that he could not say in that video report, the words that are in the schoolbooks, because they would be censored, and bleeped, by FCC policy.

The Superintendent says this was the first he'd heard of unacceptable language in any books in their schools. He also said people are complaining about books that are not in any school library.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
HA HA HA. Look at the liberal yammering about "links". You actually think that totally played out tactic is worth 2 cents ? Here we have thousands of American parents going to school boards, and testifying about what they saw on their kids' computers, and this loon is babbling about "links". Sheesh!

Liberals are so attached to their little liberal methodologies (like requiring links from leftist sources) that they don't even realize how absurd they look. (and how reality detatched they are)

Hey Mr Document. Your links are the zillions of news reports videos, showing parents testifying at school board meetings with CRT curriculums in their hands, and reading them in front of the cameras. Go back to sleep. Better yet - watch these video links, As if you didn't know,

So you have a book on the High School reading list that some parents think should be banned. I haven't read it, but here is an opinion from someone who has.

The rant from Tatiana Ibrahim was pretty hard to listen to, only because the accusations she throws out were totally unsubstantiated. She says kids are being taught to hate and kill cops....Where did you see that Mrs. Ibrahim? You didn't say.
You accuse the school board of being thieves...but again no evidence.

Here is Tatiana's website. Notice that she is asking for proof that CRT is being taught, but it looks like nobody has responded. Of course, she is also asking for money.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You did in post #117

bryan bumping Aubery with his truck is your lie
Here is what I wrote....
McMichaels and Bryan repeatedly tried to stop Arberry. How in hell do you think that was legal? Bryan told the investigating officer he "bumped" Arbery with his truck...were you thinking that was ok? A citizen's arrest in this case would have been illegal.

The three men followed Arbery in their trucks, tried to force him to stop, which would have been illegal restraint.

And somehow you read that to mean they were in the same truck?

Here is what Bryan said to the investigating officer:

Instead, months later, Gregory and Travis McMichael chased Arbery in a pickup truck, and Travis McMichael fatally shot him. Bryan also chased Arbery in a truck and captured the incident on video.

Bryan initially told a Glynn County officer he was "chasing" Arbery that day and "blocked," "cornered" and "cut off" Arbery. In a later interview with GBI, however, Bryan said he "angled" his car toward Arbery so he could "see" and take a photo of Arbery.

Ahmaud Arbery Attacker Tried To Hit Him 4 Different Times With Truck Prior To Killing, Prosecution Says
IN OPENING STATEMENTS FRIDAY, PROSECUTOR SAYS WILLIAM BRYAN ATTEMPTED TO HIT ARBERY WITH HIS TRUCK AND DIRECTED HIM TOWARD HIS KILLERS DESPITE SAYING HIS ONLY ROLE WAS TO FILM THE ENCOUNTER.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That's what YOU do. Agree with what you like. Disagree if you don't like it. Ho hum.

The medical examiner concluded there was no asphixiation, so you can blabber all day, that there was, and your words will go nowhere.

Wow, You are really sinking. Now you say "Where is the evidence that the coroner ever said there was no asphyxiation? You have none." It's right in the post that you just quoted, right above the "I can't breathe" picture. Can you read ?

And where I got it from, there were about 3 dozen more articles about it. Wanna see all of them ?
In fact, compression of the carotid artery can result in death with out signs of asphyxia.

Direct compression of the carotid arteries also leads to a decrease or loss of cerebral blood flow and brain death. The direct pressure on the carotid sinuses causes a systemic drop in blood pressure, bradycardia, and other arrhythmias. Consequences are anoxic and hypoxic brain injury death.

I agree with the jury.

protectionist

Governor
Every single time you've attempted to claim to have evidence I have destroyed it.

So now you claim that only 100 million people voted? That would be fewer votes cast than in 2016 (total 130 million), 2012 (126 million), 2008 (130 million), 2004 (121 million)...

You continue to simply make up your facts....You didn't read the opinion written by the Trump appointee in PA in tossing the Trump lawsuit. It was about 60 pages. The bottom line is

Trump’s lawyers vowed to appeal to the Supreme Court despite the judges’ assessment that the “campaign’s claims have no merit.”

McMichaels and Bryan repeatedly tried to stop Arberry. How in hell do you think that was legal? Bryan told the investigating officer he "bumped" Arbery with his truck...were you thinking that was ok? A citizen's arrest in this case would have been illegal.

The three men followed Arbery in their trucks, tried to force him to stop, which would have been illegal restraint...They brandished weapons after their efforts to make him stop jogging had failed. Arbery attacked because they threatened him. Do you walk around with a shotgun in hand as you demand someone come talk to you?
You destroyed NOTHING, and many times, I have destroyed your posts. One after the other. And I did NOT make up facts. The stuff I posted was verified by dozens of election workers at one state legis hearing after another. Try watching Newsmax - you would have seen them too.

So what if it would be less votes than 2016 ? Who the hell wants to vote for Mr Basement ? who didn't even campaign, because he just let the fraud machine take over.

And Oh gee. I didn't read somebody's "opinion", huh ? How much did the DNC ay him for that "opinion" Like the gold star Muslim father got paid for his.
Fool. There is no "brandishing" weapons in Georgia. They have open carry law. Nothing illegal about carrying a gun openly.

As i have already posted (can you read ?) Travis said "PLEASE stop" Those are not the words of a threat. Arbery was not threatened one iota. He could have kept running straight ahead, or turned right, he CHOSE to turn left & attack Travis. Pure self-defense.

protectionist

Governor
There was no "trial" - there was only a frameup, to appease the black community. This shit has to stop.

Obviously, the grounds for appeal are that Travis fired in self-defense. It all depends on where the appeal will be, and how its done. If they don't deliberately screw these 3 guys again, and it is a normal court, they will be acquitted, and they will sue the pants off the guys in the previous kangaroo court.

protectionist

Governor
In fact, compression of the carotid artery can result in death with out signs of asphyxia.

Direct compression of the carotid arteries also leads to a decrease or loss of cerebral blood flow and brain death. The direct pressure on the carotid sinuses causes a systemic drop in blood pressure, bradycardia, and other arrhythmias. Consequences are anoxic and hypoxic brain injury death.

I agree with the jury.
The carotid artery and the windpipe are both in the neck.
You can't compress the carotid artery without also compressing the windpipe. The medical examiner concluded there was not compression of the windpipe, therefore there could not be compression of the carotid artery either.

The medical examiner was intimidated by thugs, coerced and issued a false report. This went to the jury who gave a verdict based on false information.

God of War

Governor
The defense is that he was a burglar. What is the evidence? Should the defendants have been permitted to arrest him or should their action been limited to calling the police? Seems obvious to me.
When you have your home invasion or your business is being looted I'm not helping you out. I'm not turning on the flood lights. Shooting my gun into the ground. Yelling to the perps to go away. I'm just calling the police and going back to whatever I was doing. Why? Because in Georgia they got rid of citizen's arrest laws and now the liability is just too gross. Besides in the rest of the country they just let the bad guys out if they even arrest them. I don't want any criminal retaliation issues I didn't earn just defending myself. You're just not worth it.

God of War

Governor

I agree with the jury.
@protectionist

You can't compress a carotid artery with a knee on the back of a neck (i.e. posterior to the spine) let alone both carotids on either side of the neck.. Nice bullshit story you got going.

EatTheRich

President
There was no "trial" - there was only a frameup, to appease the black community. This shit has to stop.

Obviously, the grounds for appeal are that Travis fired in self-defense. It all depends on where the appeal will be, and how its done. If they don't deliberately screw these 3 guys again, and it is a normal court, they will be acquitted, and they will sue the pants off the guys in the previous kangaroo court.
It is not self-defense to run someone down with your car and shoot them because you don't like their race.

EatTheRich

President
The carotid artery and the windpipe are both in the neck.
You can't compress the carotid artery without also compressing the windpipe. The medical examiner concluded there was not compression of the windpipe, therefore there could not be compression of the carotid artery either.

The medical examiner was intimidated by thugs, coerced and issued a false report. This went to the jury who gave a verdict based on false information.
Yes, you can.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You destroyed NOTHING, and many times, I have destroyed your posts. One after the other. And I did NOT make up facts. The stuff I posted was verified by dozens of election workers at one state legis hearing after another. Try watching Newsmax - you would have seen them too.

So what if it would be less votes than 2016 ? Who the hell wants to vote for Mr Basement ? who didn't even campaign, because he just let the fraud machine take over.

And Oh gee. I didn't read somebody's "opinion", huh ? How much did the DNC ay him for that "opinion" Like the gold star Muslim father got paid for his.
Fool. There is no "brandishing" weapons in Georgia. They have open carry law. Nothing illegal about carrying a gun openly.

As i have already posted (can you read ?) Travis said "PLEASE stop" Those are not the words of a threat. Arbery was not threatened one iota. He could have kept running straight ahead, or turned right, he CHOSE to turn left & attack Travis. Pure self-defense.
guilty on all counts.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal

Too bad nobody is using your "proof" to arrest someone.

ho hum.